What's new

RPG [RPG Maker] [はなたか] NTRPG2 従順なフィリア 男達の性欲処理に逆らうことは許されない (RJ136304)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nuklearal

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: NTRPG2

Hi guys, I just found NTRPG3 on dlsite, I don't know if I'm allowed to post a link just search ntrpg3 or the circle. It has a demo as well haven't gotten around to trying it yet but from what I read it has no h scenes, it only introduces the characters. It seems that we might be getting the game pretty soon :D (hopefully)

Javelly

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It seems that we might be getting the game pretty soon :D (hopefully)
発売予定時期 :
2016年09月上旬

Release date - 9 september 2016 year

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sweets! Now that it has it's official name we can make a thread for it.

Lazycat! Where are you, we need ya!

Henlove77

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

And it happens to have 213 buys already, having been announced today... Hopefully it's at least as good, or better, than NTRPG2, I can't hardly wait

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

And it happens to have 213 buys already, having been announced today... Hopefully it's at least as good, or better, than NTRPG2, I can't hardly wait
That's not the number of purchases, that's how many people have it on Favorite, much like Facebook's Likes button.

Henlove77

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

That's not the number of purchases, that's how many people have it on Favorite, much like Facebook's Likes button.
And how much of those ppl tend to buy the game in the end? I think that even for likes, 213 (when I last checked) is a really big number

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The "happy ending" is not really even a happy ending since Filia and Marie are actually happiest when they have Ragnas and Abel's dicks, you're simply denying them the joy of ever experiencing it. Its not like they were forced into anything, they genuinely prefer those two over the MC if given a choice, making the "happy ending" feel like a lie. They'll just screw him over whenever they find an "amazing dick" anyways, like how it is in all NTR universes.

Anyone else ship Filia x Ragnas and Marie x Abel? Sure, Ragnas and Abel was jack-asses beyond belief but those four seem so sweetly happy together, how can you deny them their happiness?

Finfin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yep, the happy ending does seem like a lie. Even if you take away the "amazing cock," if you pay attention to the things she says and her behavior, she does seem to really like the asshole, probably even more so than she does the MC. The sister and asshole #2 are even more lovey-dovey. The two assholes seem to really care about the girls too; if they weren't such assholes, they and the girls would the perfect couples.

The MC is more like the 3rd wheel, that ordinary childhood friend of the heroine who never wins cuz she prefers the rich talented dominant bad boy. Damn, if it weren't for the NTR theme, this could make a pretty convincing woman's romance novel.

Henlove77

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

U guys r forgetting the years of love those 2 girls had in secret for the MC

cvonsuela85

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

U guys r forgetting the years of love those 2 girls had in secret for the MC
I say the happy ending is an illusion spell or a memory charm put on everyone to make it seem that all that stuff never really happened to the girls. If you look at Philia's stats at the happy ending, all the stuff she did is still listed, i.e. you can't rewrite your past, no matter how hard you try.

Last edited:

namhoang909

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i am playing marie xmas after delivering first 3 pizza where should i go next, there is not such hint like ntrpg2

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Sorry for the bump but could someone PM another link for NTRPG2 I played this game a while back and I couldn't get it out of my head. It's been what...a year? The dissatisfaction is still killing me and I just want to go over it one more time to just... experience it. For some reason.

Thank you in advance guys, can't wait for part 3.

here you are, it cotains my save so feel free to delete it then play from start

Gamer23

Reputation score

Sorry to bother but is this game's ntr avoidable? Like it gives you the chance to save the person you like.

brofalla

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nope, he goes straight to NTR hell

Ah, I forgot, there is a "happy end" where he leaves with his girls before anything happens,
but to reach this you have to suffer through everything :)

But to sum this game up: NTRPG
You get what you exspect.

Last edited:

Gamer23

Reputation score

Nope, he goes straight to NTR hell
Well, that is a downer. I just love how close they can get before being penetrated and something stops them. Games like "inevitable" did alot of such teases but too bad it is linear and 'inevitable' to avoid other route than the designated ntr one.

Kurogane

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can someone pls send me a working link for marie xmas, every link i found was already dead

Status
Not open for further replies.