What's new

RPG [RPG Maker] [はなたか] NTRPG2 従順なフィリア 男達の性欲処理に逆らうことは許されない (RJ136304)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyberonic

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: NTRPG2

maybe not the proper thread for it but does anyone know of any sprite games similar to NTRPG without NTR? (that aren't humbird0 games)

Tsukune12345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry, but does anyone have an up to date version of NTRPG2? As all links are down. I would very much appreciate it.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So what I'm guessing from playing this game is that the girls never really try to stop the guys and at the end, they turn their back on the MC because he's a party pooper trying to get the girl he likes out of there?

Knoloa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You should play the game. But if you want spoilers :
The girls pretty much can't resist because the NTRers are godlike, so it's not so much that they don't try that there is simply no way they're stopping them.
MC has to suffer through his girl and other girls from the village getting stolen, until a point where the village is pretty much the NTRers playground. There the MC is trapped in a loop and has to go through the same week multiple times. Then comes a point where you can finally see the ending, wich is the MC getting super powerful and barging into the big end of the week party wich is a GIANT orgy. MC has been convinced that his girl is in trouble and go see her, killing a knight and a beating the shit out of a lady knight on the way (turns out the knight was a friend/lover of her) wich gets her demoted to fucktoy status.
Unfortunately for MC, turns out everything was fine and he discovers that his sister got NTRed too and that all the girls are unsalvageable.

Dispirited, he walks away and gets stabbed in the back by the angry lady knight and dies like a bitch.

Then you get to the extra part of the game. Wich allow you to unlock a new ending where the MC go back in time and decided to take his girl and get the fuck out of the village with her before the NTRers arrives. Wich is your good ending.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

You should play the game. But if you want spoilers :
The girls pretty much can't resist because the NTRers are godlike, so it's not so much that they don't try that there is simply no way they're stopping them.
MC has to suffer through his girl and other girls from the village getting stolen, until a point where the village is pretty much the NTRers playground. There the MC is trapped in a loop and has to go through the same week multiple times. Then comes a point where you can finally see the ending, wich is the MC getting super powerful and barging into the big end of the week party wich is a GIANT orgy. MC has been convinced that his girl is in trouble and go see her, killing a knight and a beating the shit out of a lady knight on the way (turns out the knight was a friend/lover of her) wich gets her demoted to fucktoy status.
Unfortunately for MC, turns out everything was fine and he discovers that his sister got NTRed too and that all the girls are unsalvageable.

Dispirited, he walks away and gets stabbed in the back by the angry lady knight and dies like a bitch.

Then you get to the extra part of the game. Wich allow you to unlock a new ending where the MC go back in time and decided to take his girl and get the fuck out of the village with her before the NTRers arrives. Wich is your good ending.
Yeah I got that. The ntr wasn't really sad or fustrating, just pissed me off how annoying the girls were. Like, they never could differentiate love and sex, and spent a long time just giving in. Sort of like the first one, where the girl just goes with it.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yeah I got that. The ntr wasn't really sad or fustrating, just pissed me off how annoying the girls were. Like, they never could differentiate love and sex, and spent a long time just giving in. Sort of like the first one, where the girl just goes with it.
Well that is NTR. If you are feeling frustrated by the girls than well, mission accomplished. Even the good end is not really that good if you think about it; he didn't win them back or make them choose him or anything, he just prevented from discovering the joy of big fat cock. According the backstory, stuff like this happens all the time in that country and given how big a deal they made of how beautiful and sexy Filia is, its almost certainly gonna happen again once a powerful guy with a big cock gets within 5 feet of her.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well that is NTR. If you are feeling frustrated by the girls than well, mission accomplished. Even the good end is not really that good if you think about it; he didn't win them back or make them choose him or anything, he just prevented from discovering the joy of big fat cock. According the backstory, stuff like this happens all the time in that country and given how big a deal they made of how beautiful and sexy Filia is, its almost certainly gonna happen again once a powerful guy with a big cock gets within 5 feet of her.
Yeah. I thought I was supposed to be frustrated because you empathize with the MC who lost, but I was really just pissed when the girls literally had no backbone. The ending is a bit of a cope out. They just side stepped it and it still means that this girl and his sister, or rather any girl he cares about will end up like this sooner or later anyways.

Xanon

Reputation score
Sorry for bumping this old thread. But since the translation thread for NTRPG 2 seems dead does anyone still have the translation files?

Esgaldin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Sorry for bumping this old thread. But since the translation thread for NTRPG 2 seems dead does anyone still have the translation files?
Read my post just few posts above your..

Esgaldin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Last edited:

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Hanataka is alive turns out Ntrpg3 is on hold and he is working on Ntrpg4 and .

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
OH. MY. GOD.

is... is alive... alive!! we have waiting more than 2 years to know what happened and today we finally know! and is working again on a new game!
this news is so wonderful! every ntr-bro will blow his mind (and also something else), when will read this. happy happy happy!!^^

that's it the new post on the blog: (google tralsate stuff)
Hanataka said:
"
I am sorry, yes, I am completely devoid of motivation.
There is no fun talent that the story other than erotic scenes is hopelessly boring.
I am very sorry for those who waited.
Please keep NTRPG 3 on hold for a while.

I'm really sorry. "

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
If I had hit the follow button any harder I would have broken my phone. Praise be to the Hentai Gods!

herovip0903

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Eh? He skip the 3rd one and move straight to the 4th? Well, aslong as there are more NTRPG fromm him, that's ok i guess.

darkline81

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It seems he is making NTRPG4 with RPGMaker MV instead of the usual VXAce used for the previous 3.

Hanataka said:
I would like to make it with MV.
Just to explore the H scene
Ronin 's lodging house Monono like sensibility will be a manager NTR.
Well, since he did wonders with the previous 3, I doubt it would be generic MV stuff, though it might make translating it harder.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
This series apparently did not do that well among the Japanese crowd, it's sales numbers is pretty low; is probably why he lost motivation.

herovip0903

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This series apparently did not do that well among the Japanese crowd, it's sales numbers is pretty low; is probably why he lost motivation.
I think more than 2500 sales is consider to be quite high, especially for a game without CGs.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
i think dev had a "writer's block " during the development of ntrpg3. he have completely changed the story (and the background) of that game at least 2 time, and who know how and what kind of problem he can had at that time. something big probably, because he have left the blog for more that 2 years so... for sure there was not little problems.
this, of real life problems. who knows.

btw, now i have the fear to see 1 or 2 new post about this new ntrpg 4 and then again silence for another 2 years lol

Status
Not open for further replies.