What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ nullnullfullido] Female Brave Iruru Lustful Magical Forest Prologue (RJ272105)

Status
Not open for further replies.

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
RJ272105_img_main.jpg

Description:
An RPG where the enemies don't get stronger, but the hero gets weaker!
A female hero of justice heads into a forest filled with ero monsters, and her body gets lewder and lewder...
The hero that so strongly resisted violation at first comes to desire it herself...
Can she persevere make it through this monster & trap riddled forest!?
Contains rope bondage, tentacle pains, chastity belt, nipple rings, etc.
Contains tons of ero statuses, including horny, hypnotized, slime-bound, and more!

Fetishes: Female Protagonist, Successive Orgasms, Masturbation, Tease, Piercings/Accessories, Boyish Girl, [Milking]

Release date: May/05/2020
Current version: 2.0

Review:
This game is a baste (bad states) game, always your character is worse to worst, the game is short, 4~5h, usually when you solve a puzzle the only reward is a new bad state
I like baste games, but I dislike that in this game there are inevitable states, I was checking the code and I don't know how to progress without some bad states
I tried a MTL, but the there are a lot of checks and doing a translation with Translator++ only broke the game

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP does not meet standard. Thread locked. PM a mod with an updated OP to get this thread unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.