What's new

ACT [ NupuryuNet] [ぬぷ竜の里] Ruins Seeker / ルインズシーカー (RE241993) (RJ241993)

Darkxluck

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
image-web.jpg
DLsite JP link:
DLSite EN link:
It's a fairly simple ARPG. WASD to move around, LMB to attack. Scroll down to switch to your ranged weapon. RMB to dash.
If you hit X, you open up the Menu which allows you to use items, cast supportive magic, change equipment, etc.
You go into a dungeon which appears to be randomly generated, sometimes finding containers/plants to destroy for money/healing herbs. Sometimes you'll find NPCs, who will give you some stuff or teach you magic for a price. Usually you'll find monsters.

Equipment is either ranged or melee. The differences in Melee weapons seem to be cooldown, as in how fast you can attack, and damage. Didn't really try the ranged options besides the bomb to destroy rocks.

If you lose all of your health, enemies will assault you. H-Animations are done in Live2D. You can avoid this if you click on your character before the enemy reaches you or something. In either case, you just get kicked out of the dungeon.

No clue what the story is, but I guess you're some adventurer who goes into dungeons who eventually gets another girl as her supporter in the dungeon. The first quest seems to be about finding a woman's missing husband who went into the forest.

Last edited:

isaru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm try but I can't download the trail on ci-en site. so I'll waiting demo on dlsite instead.

Ashurmen

Cthulhu
Reputation score
just follow the author on Ci-en, the link for trial will appear once it's done.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
I just found out about this game and holy shit is it good.

Pros
Game has actual gameplay, which is almost unheard of in the recent hentai games.
Has pixel sex, although very miniscule.
Has animated sex scenes (shown on right side)
Cute protag
Bestiality

Cons

Runs like shit even on a gaming pc. Constant stutter, and terrible framerates. Which is kinda sad, almost makes the game unplayable

Nevertheless I'll be following this. Seems like a LOT of potential

Renmaru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I have to agree with Kiko this game has a lot of pros, and that one damn Con, I've never had issues with games stuttering, seems like something needs to be optimized a bit better but other then that, good gameplay, good scenes and just overall a good game, just need to fix that stuttering and I'd love everything.

kiko

Reputation score
New ci-en post announcing the dlsite page, which comes with a new demo. Have a look:

Shame, the demo still runs like shit :(

Reputation score
Shame, the demo still runs like shit :(
I'm having absolutely no trouble running the game. My PC is a piece of garbage pre-built from 8 years ago that I tossed a GTX1060 into, so it's definitely not meant for hardcore gaming.

Chapman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So my observations of the demo/game's performance:
It runs smoothly so long as you don't enter a conversation that involves the live2d sprites/animations of Quem, Marian, or Vise after booting up the game (I typically save then press F5, thus remedying the issue). I also recommend you turn on the 30 fps option for consistent fps but until then, the dev either needs to fix the issue with live2d sprites causing the issues or just properly optimize the game. The more interesting thing is that the live2d conversations run at a smooth 60 fps but the game then runs very sluggishly. One more gripe I have about the gameplay is that right clicking/dodging seems to not always register, not sure if its because of inputs or something else but I hope right clicking is a tad more responsive.

On the plus side, the game's art and characters are quite adorable. The voice acting is definitely a major plus.

MadCat5814

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
yeah, having the same issue of the game getting slower and slower whenever u see the Live2D animations.
Other than that, works fine for me.
But I'm not sure what is added more besides the voices. Anyone know?
At least I found the new Quest Board and few more Bounties at the Guild.
Hoped the author put wasps and spiders scenes too.

*Edit
alrite, found the list of H scenes u can see in current demo:
- slime in the prologue
- fatal hit by orc / goblin / hound
- defeated by huge Spider boss
- defeated by goblin boss / bandit from bounty hunting

Last edited:

kiko

Reputation score
How do you even do the bounty hunting?
After completing the first story part, an endless dungeon will unlock, just fight your way through the dungeons and you'll come across the creatures from the bounties.. And no, they don't have separate animations in the demo

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I was afraid of that. I had run through at least 50 floors and only seen it once.

kiko

Reputation score
I was afraid of that. I had run through at least 50 floors and only seen it once.
How so? I met the bee on the 9th floor and then I exited when I reached the 10th floor, and when I went in again, the spider came on the 3rd floor

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
How so? I met the bee on the 9th floor and then I exited when I reached the 10th floor, and when I went in again, the spider came on the 3rd floor
I must be super unlucky or I didn't do something that triggers them appearing. I just ran through to the 10th floor again and still didn't see a single bounty monster.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
So my observations of the demo/game's performance:
It runs smoothly so long as you don't enter a conversation that involves the live2d sprites/animations of Quem, Marian, or Vise after booting up the game (I typically save then press F5, thus remedying the issue). I also recommend you turn on the 30 fps option for consistent fps but until then, the dev either needs to fix the issue with live2d sprites causing the issues or just properly optimize the game. The more interesting thing is that the live2d conversations run at a smooth 60 fps but the game then runs very sluggishly. One more gripe I have about the gameplay is that right clicking/dodging seems to not always register, not sure if its because of inputs or something else but I hope right clicking is a tad more responsive.
I remember another game doing this and someone provided a solution by turning off the 2D animation. It was a convoluted fix, modifying one of the game files, though. However, this was from a game I saw months ago so I'd have to see if the thread hasn't been purged or whatever. I'd have to do some digging to see if I can find the thread or at least the game, which was an action game with three main characters. My memory is hazy but in involved a fox girl, a busty witch, and a small futa girl.

EDIT: Well at least I found the game I mentioned, but not the thread which discussed the fix:

Last edited:

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Another game whose trial was updated being my (our?) back

v0.3 2019/01/15
- Fixed the 50th floor bug
v0.2 2019/01/06 Bug fixes
- Fixed Bandit bounty being unreachable

Reminder:
  • this is a Diablo-like (more like, Hero Siege actually) dungeon crawler
  • this uses RPGMV in the good way: little no no lags, movement not restricted by grid
  • uses a game controller (like X-box's) or mouse + keyboard like Diablo
Artwork is awesome, but is RoL only so far; think of the H, as a cherry to pop on top of a decent+ game. IOW this thing is designed to be a real game, which happens to be H.
Another trial version should pop out soon, if I understood correctly.

edit 22/03:
The kind of animation we can expect to find in 6 months... Some devs really are fun :LOL:

Last edited:

ADM

Reputation score
Wow, an H-game that I might actually be willing to dump money into. I just hope it gets an English translation at some point so I can actually follow along with the dialog...

whryder

Reputation score
Seems the Creator of this H-game is almost complete with the programming of this game, according to DLsite JP, it is slated to be ready by the beginning of August 2019

The creator's CIENs page says the following

1.) Busy now making ads and images for DLsite JP
2.) Am busy in doing a video demo on the game for DLsite JP
3.) Busy with putting Mosaics on the H-scenes, creating the R18 data stuff as separate files
4.) Will be combining both the game data and the R18 data for DLsite JP
5.) Will be on standby for debugging

Also noted that this H-game is also advertised on Steam, hence the R18 data stuff will be separated from the core game data