What's new

ACT [ NupuryuNet] [ぬぷ竜の里] Ruins Seeker / ルインズシーカー (RE241993) (RJ241993)

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
the game is really fun
Definitely!
Kinda short, kinda easy, but a very good game nonetheless! (Read, "Great" or 'Awesome', if you're into violated female MC)

Has anyone followed the dev in the past year1/2? Looks like he/she has another thing cooking (which ain't shiitakes).
I tried to read a few articles but I got distracted
by a huge craving for rice with mushrooms & bamboo shots... Somehow.
Nothing new yet on DLsite's radar, but can we expect something soon?

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm assuming there would be an H patch for the Steam release?

Tangentially... how would I keep people from seeing I'm playing that game? 😂
Two ways about that: either you set your activity to private, or you create a separate Steam account where you add no friends. Otherwise, you could also just stick to the DLsite version.

Kuro

Lurker
Reputation score
Two ways about that: either you set your activity to private, or you create a separate Steam account where you add no friends. Otherwise, you could also just stick to the DLsite version.
That's what I did; creating a separate Steam account just for these types of games.

Reputation score
Nice ive been waiting for this, played the non translated one and it was a great experience will be nice to understand what the heck im doing for a change :D

Definitely!
Kinda short, kinda easy, but a very good game nonetheless! (Read, "Great" or 'Awesome', if you're into violated female MC)

Has anyone followed the dev in the past year1/2? Looks like he/she has another thing cooking (which ain't shiitakes).
Its not one of his projects but i did read somewhere the guy is apparantly helping "Enokippu" with his game in development " ".

herovip0903

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The dev is having a collab with Atelier Choice to make a new game called Princess Synergy. There was a demo on the dev's ci-en but i think it's no longer there. The game is promising.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Got it.
Less fun, but more professional-looking than Sato's (missing the mushroom craze, tho 🤤)
Project doesn't look/sound bad at all.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
Definitely!
Does it play like Wings of Rodela?
Also are we talking lewd violation or proper stuff like early VH-girl stuff?

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Does it play like Wings of Rodela?
Also are we talking lewd violation or proper stuff like early VH-girl stuff?
Very differently. Also most of the h-scenes are quest / plot related.

zakshack

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
so does this mean the DL site will have an english translation now too? or will that only be available through the steam version?

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
so does this mean the DL site will have an english translation now too? or will that only be available through the steam version?
The way I understand it, Kagura Games doesn't release their translated titles on DLsite.

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
The way I understand it, Kagura Games doesn't release their translated titles on DLsite.
Well, DLSite requires censoring.

Edit:
Kagura sell product mean for OUTSIDE of Japan. It's reminded in each and every one of their work in the "warning" screen about the game content.
As such, they don't sell on dlsite (or other Japanese selling site).
there's that too.

Last edited:

easy85

Reputation score
Steam (all ages version with optional 18+ patch), JastUSA, Mangagamer (18+ version). No DLsite, obviously, because Kagura Games are their competitors (both are publishers)...

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Kagura sell product mean for OUTSIDE of Japan. It's reminded in each and every one of their work in the "warning" screen about the game content.
As such, they don't sell on dlsite (or other Japanese selling site).