What's new

Nurses Station

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Siphon quite literally kicked the door inward to the Nurse's Station, not having the time to turn the knob properly. Laying Elissia down on one of the beds, he turned and started looking for one of the nurse's who apparently didn't seem to be on duty. "Just fucking lovely, ANYONE HERE?"

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score
Re: Nurses Station

Grace came bolting after Siphon, and followed him into the nurses office. She walked to the bedside, somewhat startled by her deathly looking room mate. She looked up to Siphon beside her, "What happened?"

Ellisia just laying shaking.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Siphon whipped around and shook his head. "Not exactly sure, she said something about a snake bite, but I don't know of any snake around here that could hurt her like this. Of course there are no damn nurses around when you NEED one."

She can see the concern in his eyes, but also a burning rage towards SOMETHING, and one might wonder if he suspected something. She might also catch for just a moment the hint of fire in his eyes. In fact, she was. His eyes were glowing fire red, and weren't fading like normal.

"I might have to resort to another method Grace. I don't know where they keep, or even if they HAVE snake anti-venom here. But we're losing her right now, and I'll be damned if I'm going to let that happen."

He starts moving around the room, looking for something it seems.

Suddenly he stops, and pulls out what appears to be a cell phone. "That fucker had BETTER answer."

Last edited:

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

"Losing her!?" Grace looked back to Ellisia. It was certainly looking that way. "What can we..." She started, cutting off when she saw Siphon calling someone. Ellisia choose that moment to go into a spasm, Grace quickly trying to hold her as still as possible with out making something worse. When it subsided Grace took a flannel and gently dabbed Ellisia's face, to remove some of the sweat building up.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Siphon hung up, and then spotted the seizure. "Oh fuck, I don't know if he's gonna make it in time."

He looked about then said, "Grace, you know Earth better than me, see if you can find a syringe to take a sample of that venom, and a first aid kit, I'll monitor her and do what I can to keep her still."

One thing he had never thought his inhuman strength would be used for was to keep a seizing person from hurting themselves, but here he was.

"Please, hurry."

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Almost before Siphon had finished saying that, Kyle body-checks his way through the door. "How bad?"

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Bad, she's started randomly seizing. Unfortunately, my human anatomy is a bit out of date, but I'm pretty sure that's a bad thing."

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

"Uh, yeah yeah sure..." Grace said hurriedly grabbing the first aid kit from a cabinet and a finding a clean hypodermic in a draw. 'Demon snake? You know Earth? What the fuck is going on?' She throws these questions aside for the matter at hand. She hadn't a clue on how to do this, but she had to do her best.

"Ok hold her steady. I've gotta get a vein right?" Grace said leaning in and doing her best to imitate what she'd learnt from random sources. As Siphon held an arm she carefully found a spot, face in utter concentration, and took the sample. "Ok ok! I've got it!" She said stepping back.

(Edit - Oh, he's arrived already. Ehm, assume they did this before he came in.)

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kyle's hand dips inside his jeans pocket momentarily, then comes back out, tossing a syringe and a vial marked "PLVNT" towards Siphon. "Start with that. It'll at least buy us more time to get something more specific. It's something I came up with a few years back, for dealing with supernatural toxins."

Siphon might have recognized the first part of Kyle's little "gesture", if he had spared any attention. Not too likely he had, all things considered.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Siphon one hands the syringe, his training kicking in now. "Gotcha, Grace think you can administer this while I keep her still again?"

He notices the look on her face, and inwardly commends her resolve. Softly he added, "when she's out of the woods on this I'll explain to you everything that I can, alright? I promise you that."

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

"Ok. I can do it. I'm an expert at this now." She quickly loads up the vial and goes in again to administer. Stopping just before she did, having just remembered to point the syringe up and squirt out the air. 'That's better...'

"There you go girl. Come on..."

"Ivh... ah... noa... mmm..." Ellisia's under breath babbling didn't make much sense. She occasionally lets out a sudden pained cry, then going quiet again for a while.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Siphon's eyes again let loose the glowing as Elissia cries out from pain, the anger building even as he tries to contain it.

As soon as she is still, he pulls a chair up and sits down near her, making sure if she seizes again that he can hold her mostly still.

"Good job Grace, very good."

He looks over to Kyle. "How long is this going to take man, and how much time did we just buy?"

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kyle grabs the sample, and quickly begins studying it, using a few tools he'd apparently collected, either along the way, or from his own stuff. "I'm not sure. Between fifteen and thirty minutes, at least, though. Long enough for me to find out what this is and get an antidote done. Of course, that might actually act as an antidote itself, depending on complexity."

Kyle begins somewhat rapidly working. All the same, he mutters something in German. "Die Totenhemd er muß bekommen/und null ruhen Wille einräumen/Hin Überreste als Spiegelung null Zeitrechnung."

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Siphon growls lightly, not liking the time frame, but knowing there isn't much he can do about it. His head tilts at the words and he says, "English man, English."

Several moments pass as his eyes take a darker look to them, and finally he moves his neck in a cracking motion, the popping of the bones sounding quite loud.

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Still working, Kyle responds, "Goethe's 'The Dance of Death'. 'The shroud he must have/and no rest will allow/There remains for reflection no time'."

After a couple of moments, Kyle adds, "Almost have this figured out. Should have a full antivenin momentarily."

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"That would be good."

Siphon goes silent, letting him work.

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After a few more moments of work, Kyle grabs a fresh syringe, and uses it to administer something to Ellisia. "There. That'll do it."

He leans back against the nearest stationary object, and sighs. Then he looks up and levels a finger at Siphon. "I don't care which one of you does it, but you are explaining what the hell has been going on right now."

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Siphon nods. Better to do this now instead of having to repeat it. "Last night, we encountered what seems to be a shadow demoness, and she was attacking several people on the girls dorm rooftop. We managed to force her into retreat, but were unable to apprehend her. I suspect said demoness may have planted a demonic snake to bit Elissia, or maybe it's something totally different. Either way, once she wakes up, I know the creature's human identity, and I'm going after it."

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kyle sighs again. "Hold on. Rash actions like that could cause more trouble than what they solve. While we might know what it is, basically, we're going to need to know more. While I'm not saying it is the case...The human identity, as you put it, may be unaware of the other half. I've heard of cases like that. We're going to need at least a basic plan, other than just ripping heads off."

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Siphon's eyes seem to smolder for a moment before rational training reaserts itself.

"I saw her human form today, and you might be right. I don't think the human side is aware of the demonic side. Still, I want to know WHERE that snake came from, and destroy it."