What's new

[Nutaku] Attack on Moe H

Reputation score

Its in soft launch so grab your VPNs and bot.........I mean, play it now!
Its exactly the same as the mobile Attack on Moe except this one actually shows you the boobies!

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Attack on Moe H

I managed to broke the game in under 12H... twice.

(All heroes for free, only skills are costing money...)

(Boss have 0 hp and thus, can't be killed).

Lot of bugged items as well. Meanwhile, no h-scene, just "click click on naked body" minigame. If you are still interested, I would still advice you to wait for a bit if you don't want to lose your game on a breaking bug.

KairiFactor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I kind of had a little bit of fun with the mobile game, though I did grow bored very quickly. I'll wait to see how this does before I jump on it.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, I didn't get any bugs (the free heroes would've been good, considering their astronomical prices later on). Honestly, the main clicking game becomes utterly pointless in about 3 days max if you use an autoclicker. The unlockable girls max out at stage 500. For the record I just reseted from stage 1700. After 3 days. I reached stage 500 on the very first day. Now, to advance the girls (I refuse to call them moetans... -.-) you have to do a separate clicker entirely from the main game. While they have prerequisites from the main game to advance them (like reach X total hero level and such), I have met pretty much all of those conditions already by reaching such a high stage once. The only ones I haven't met are the ones that require leveling up some other girl (takes time) and the one that want me to be reborn 50 times (effortlessly grindable, since it takes about 2 minutes or so to reach hero level 600, which is the only prerequisite for resetting the game).. So, basically, I can just log in a few times the day, spend 10 seconds on emptying my stamina bar on autoclicking on one of the unlocked girls and that's that. There's pretty much zero reason to actually play the main game.

Which is actually a good thing: the main game demands attention to actually progress. There are many heroes that increase the click damage or give a percentage of the total hero damage to the click damage. Because of this at higher levels a single click will do 10-13 times the DPS of all the AI heroes combined. Add the fact that the AI heroes only attack once a second while an autoclicker will do 8-10 hits a second and the end result is that literally 98% of the damage output comes from the clicking, meaning that if you just leave the game to its own devices you will get absolutely nowhere anytime soon.

Last edited:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

They really should rename All Damage to Tap Damage, because from what I've seen, all damage doesn't increase hero damage at all.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

They really should rename All Damage to Tap Damage, because from what I've seen, all damage doesn't increase hero damage at all.
That explains why tap damage gets so damn out of hand in the late game then.

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

*gasp* An AoT parody H-clicker?!?!?
Sign me up. I am ready to p̶l̶a̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶ watch numbers go up.

omega780

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

This game is both hilarious and cute to play defeating giant chibi monsters. I hope they eventually add more content into it.

Locutus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So this game crashes constantly for me. Like, once every 5 minutes constantly. Am I the only one with this problem?

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So this game crashes constantly for me. Like, once every 5 minutes constantly. Am I the only one with this problem?
Yes.

I can say for sure it feels like this game takes up more memory than anything else though. It runs even worse than BGR for me I think.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It only crashed me once, when I left it on for 8 hours with an autoclicker on while I wasn't around.

Tomitain

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I haven't had the game crash but I have had multiple connection errors while the game is trying to load. Today it failed to connect three times and now there's nothing but a white screen every time I refresh the page.

Pero Pero and FKG have run just fine so it's looking like something specifically related to this game.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yeah these connection errors are driving me nuts

Nerozx

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

it's only me or they nerfed the speed how fast the affection/intimacy heart gauge runs out....

sure they buffed the bonus from +20 to max +30 but the heart gauge runs out super fast but the regeneration speed is the same like in pre-public release ;/

also I must say that I'm quite disappointed that the final intimacy level art don't change to something uber lewd (after sex pose with girls spreading their pussy, licking cum from fingers, etc) or at least animated but it's just few juices/liquids here and there and it's the same art like in 4th intimacy level :| or maybe only first girl have such meh final level and others look better tho

anyway. at what stage it's the best to reborn to quickly farm moe stones?

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

They have definitely nerfed the stamina gauge. Previously, if I found the best spot I could get two climaxes with one gauge. Now even one is impossible. Which is annoying, because that gauge was super annoying to begin with. and no, the arts all like that as far as I can tell. Although I'm curious if there's any point in maxing out the final level's intimacy. I mean, once you reach lvl 5 you get the (supposedly) last art and the max level bonus, yet there's still a intimacy level bar there too. I wonder if that's just a bug or there's something at the end of it.

As for restarting: whenever you slow down to crawl and there aren't immediately available upgrades to change that. For me I either reset at 500, or I leave it on with autoclick, get the Ancient Automaton and get to ~750. If I leave the clicking on overnight or something and actually get the Sacred Empress, then it a walk in the park up to 1700 or so. The most efficient is resetting at 500 or so though until you can effortlessly move up to 750-ish.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

question about this.. does anything make your max heart capacity grow?

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

question about this.. does anything make your max heart capacity grow?
Oh shit Sza is back from the dead, and not that I know of. Heart capacity used to be a lot bigger but that was only during early access. As soon as the game went live they reduced it.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh shit Sza is back from the dead, and not that I know of. Heart capacity used to be a lot bigger but that was only during early access. As soon as the game went live they reduced it.
lol yeah.. I tried PPS a couple of weeks ago and decided "Nope! Don't miss it!". I tried that match three game too but wasn't my cup of tea.

I kinda like this one, though it seems really light on content. I wonder if they plan on maintaining this one or if its a one-and-done.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

lol yeah.. I tried PPS a couple of weeks ago and decided "Nope! Don't miss it!". I tried that match three game too but wasn't my cup of tea.

I kinda like this one, though it seems really light on content. I wonder if they plan on maintaining this one or if its a one-and-done.

Depending on the success probably. My biggest issue is that the game can be easily maxed out in about 2-3 days tops if you are willing to put in the effort and use an autoclicker. After that, the main game is pointless and just got to log in a few times a day to empty the heart gauge.