What's new

Nutaku Crush Crush

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nice game.

Caution is the quest is not feasible because the restaurant system not accepted.

Achtung die quest ist nicht machbar weil Restaurant system nicht angenommen wird.

Die idee ist nicht schlecht gemacht.

AS theme ^^

Top left your time is displayed.
The you can use to work and practice of Hobbis.
Will also be required to fulfill tasks of the girl.

The Action meter needs to be filled.
By clicking on the girl or keep them under.
Also gifts and give dating points for the Action Meter.

In the stats you can also see what they. At geschänken ec give extra points if you click the suffering is ^^

By fulfillment of the tasks, there is additional time points.
connected or after the time new girls free.

Important you must save her himself.
No idea whether this is just in beta so ^^

Among the bugs.!

Oben links wird deine Zeit angezeigt.
Die man benutzen kann um zu Arbeiten und Hobbis aus zu üben.
Wird auch benötigt um aufgaben der Mädchen zu erfüllen.

Das Action meter muss gefüllt werden.
Durch klicken auf die mädchen oder sich mit ihnen unter halten.
Auch geschenke und Dating geben punkte für das Action Meter.

In den stats kann man auch sehen was sie an geschänken ec. zusätzliche punkte geben falls man das klicken leid ist^^

Durch die erfüllung der aufgaben gibt es zusätzliche zeit punkte.
Oder auch nach der zeit neue Mädchen frei geschaltet.

Wichtig ihr müsst ihr selber speichern.
Keine ahnung ob das nur bei der beta so ist^^

You have the occupations still leveling to improve them.
These are also the tasks quest ^^.

Ihr müsst die berufe noch leveln um sie zu verbessern.
Das sind auch aufgaben der quest^^.

Some girls you unlock by other things.
Has what ^^ to do with the archive member.

Manche Mädchen schaltet man auch durch andere sachen frei.
Hat was mit dem Archivment zu tun^^.

Zu den bugs!

Who Teamspeak ec. else is using or leads to errors.
So caution if you can use other things produce the game correctly.

Wer Teamspeak oder anderes benutzt führt zu fehlern.
Also achtung wenn man andere sachen nutzen kann das Spiel fehler produzieren.

Last edited:

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Nutaku Crush Crush

The game is incredibly boring, first of all it motivates you to reset multiple times so that you get the multipliers, second i already conquered a girl, i had nothing else to do with her and i didn't even see one h scene. I suppose the more difficult the girl the better it will be in the end but it's not worth.

Then what else does it have after conquering every girl? it would be nothing. I find it a terrible time consumer with very little reward.

In conclussion i wouldn't recommend it, at least if the girls had multiple events or something special... i think that if they did it more like a visual novel it would have been better, but this...

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Wait, wasn't this out on steam?

Skolldir

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So, wait. Is this just Crush Crush with H scenes or something? I've had the Crush Crush game for a long while now, unlocked all the girls (even the most recent ones that were released) and I can say without a doubt that the game isn't H in any way.

Is this a different version? A spoof? Something else entirely? Or is it just the regular Crush Crush with the Nutaku brand slapped on it?

bankss

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It's worth playing?

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So, wait. Is this just Crush Crush with H scenes or something? I've had the Crush Crush game for a long while now, unlocked all the girls (even the most recent ones that were released) and I can say without a doubt that the game isn't H in any way.

Is this a different version? A spoof? Something else entirely? Or is it just the regular Crush Crush with the Nutaku brand slapped on it?
It's crush crush with the ability to undress them I think, since you can get a birthday suit outfit for 10 diamonds. Also maxing a girl gets you boobies.

NSFW

Skolldir

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's crush crush with the ability to undress them I think, since you can get a birthday suit outfit for 10 diamonds. Also maxing a girl gets you boobies.

NSFW
Ah.. well, that looks totally horrible. Like they drew/edited it themselves behind SadPanda's back or something. Ah well. I have nothing but free time, so I'll give it a try. Been a while since I started all over in the game, anyway

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There's a supposedly exclusive girl (named Nutaku :cool:) ...... But the game bugged on me 2 times resetting all progress for 3 girls back to 0 while the others stayed unaffected ........ And no I didn't hit the reset-for-bonus icon, just clicked on them to go farm hearts and it replayed the intro and their stats reverted to 0. F that and moved on.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There's a supposedly exclusive girl (named Nutaku :cool:) ...... But the game bugged on me 2 times resetting all progress for 3 girls back to 0 while the others stayed unaffected ........ And no I didn't hit the reset-for-bonus icon, just clicked on them to go farm hearts and it replayed the intro and their stats reverted to 0. F that and moved on.
I think that's them fixing game bugs. I noticed when it happened the game version number increased. Also, you should actually be glad, because you don't lose the prestige from them resetting and can get more by leveling them up again.

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Ah.. well, that looks totally horrible. Like they drew/edited it themselves behind SadPanda's back or something. Ah well. I have nothing but free time, so I'll give it a try. Been a while since I started all over in the game, anyway
Yeah, totally looks like that xD I mean, look at the nipple, it's like... just coloring, it's not even there XD

atlime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Download auto-clicker... best suggestion I can give.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

this is suppose to go in the online games - sub forum.

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Download auto-clicker... best suggestion I can give.
auto clicker is nearly useless after few hours... Maybe for the date achievement, nothing else.

OP
Sangoku25

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

this is suppose to go in the online games - sub forum.
Wrong Tread than sorry for locating for help ^^

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

3rd hard reset today, now all my girls are gone but I still have jobs/hobbies and achieves unlocked ....... Weird game or the buggiest Nutaku release EVAR.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

3rd hard reset today, now all my girls are gone but I still have jobs/hobbies and achieves unlocked ....... Weird game or the buggiest Nutaku release EVAR.
Could be worse, when I first started and the game had a problem I lost my progress completely, including the prereg bonus. :p

Luckily I only lost an hour of progress and I got my stuff back... I think...

I got the prereg outfits back for sure though.

UnknownFox

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Least the girls looks interesting to me, a change from the generic anime style I guess.

Guess side note, with the free gems would it be recommended to save to get the Time Bars or the time boost? I'd assume the boost overall?

Last edited:
OP
Sangoku25

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Least the girls looks interesting to me, a change from the generic anime style I guess.

Guess side note, with the free gems would it be recommended to save to get the Time Bars or the time boost? I'd assume the boost overall?

I have 10 Euro Gold buy.
Than the 64 speed boost used^^.

That counts for

And the Heart auto boost^^

Time Blook Boost.
Is not worth it at the beginning of my opinion not one gets through the successes very quickly par together ^ ^