What's new

(Nutaku) Dragon Providence (English)

danryd

Sex Demon
Reputation score
New game brought to us from DMM by Nutaku. So far from what I've seen, it plays like Dragon Tactics, but with some added features such as the jobs.

This is the main screen/home page:
Leaves quite a bit to be desired IMHO, everything occurs in the tiny center space, leaving you scrolling up and down quite a bit. I suppose it does make some sense at least, what with there being a mobile version incoming.

As far as I can tell there is no direct PvP, which may or may not appeal to you. (Will change as necessary)

There is a 'Job' system for the player character, giving different boosts:
Fighter: Physical ATK Focus, Boost to Fire element skills
Warrior: Physical DEF Focus, Boost to Wind element skills
Wizard: Magical ATK Focus, Boost to Water element skills
Priest: Magical DEF Focus, minor boost to all skills

Will add more as I think of stuff to add/content is suggested.
EDIT:So I'm not really taking a liking to this. If you want something added to front page, PM me with what you want said and I will copy-pasta it over here.

Last edited:

Nerozx

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Dragon Providence (English)

the UI is totally shitty. Wtf DMM? it looks like it's their first game made by random people from street

If I need to use microscope to play this then hell no...

@@@
meh shit don't even work me me. Disabled adblock and "disconnect" and still can't fight, can't enter any menu even setting to see if there is PC version of this garbage. Hoped for something more interesting than Dragon Tactics but this is even unplayable

Last edited:

lunch

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Definitely designed for mobile. Dunno why they didn't release the mobile version alongside with the PC version when they have that for the PC interface.

OP
danryd

danryd

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yeah, in all reality I probably won't really properly be playing this. I just wanted to put this out there for those who will to really get it going.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Leaves quite a bit to be desired IMHO
That's all that needed to be said. Tried it out for a bit, gave it up within the first hour.

OP
danryd

danryd

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yeah I tried to keep with it out of stubbornness, but I'm pretty much done >.<
If people ask me to add stuff to the OP of this I will, but other than that I'm done with the game itself.

YAD

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The game is looping in the sound test for myself. I can't do anything.

And it is rather awfull ...

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

are there plans to fix this stupid ui this one seems decent

Nerozx

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

also it's only me or this even don't work on Firefox? I saw that Rawr was able to play it but for me nothing works in the tutorial battle. can't press buttons, I see only dragon but not hero... wut?

I really hope they derped and implemented mobile version instead of PC ones ... this screen is super small. smallest from all games they host D: I hoped for something similar in size to Dragon Tactics not some gameboy screen xD

YAD

Demon Girl
Reputation score

also it's only me or this even don't work on Firefox? I saw that Rawr was able to play it but for me nothing works in the tutorial battle. can't press buttons, I see only dragon but not hero... wut?

I really hope they derped and implemented mobile version instead of PC ones ... this screen is super small. smallest from all games they host D: I hoped for something similar in size to Dragon Tactics not some gameboy screen xD

I've the same problem with firefox. The two only things i can do are mute sound by clicking outside the main window and active sound by clicking inside the main window.

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

its sooo small the screen T_T

that fairy companion is kinky as hell LMAO!

Last edited:

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

For those who can't play it, use chrome. Firefox will not work ever, it's not compatible or something.

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

meh i'll stick to Kanpani and Pero

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yeah, screen is too small. heck, i was the very first person to pull an L rarity in that game and i'm not interested in sticking around. ill also stay with dragon tactics and kanpani girls.

yobnomekop

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

This is by far my favorite one so far, its just so perfect.

SpillyWilly

Reputation score

Well, it is not that bad actually.The interface is a bit confusing at the beggining, but you get used to it pretty fast. The H is ok/good. Basically every accured R or better card have an H scene and they are not that hard to get. SSR and more have animation and sound. Then you progress with cards by limit breaking.
I give this game solid 7/10. Gameplay - 8, H - 8, interface - headache.

1micio1

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

=\ was attracted by the boobs (big boobs) but the interface mobile-like it's a no-no for me and honestly the gameplay is more of the same on the line of LoV and dragon tatics (ofc it's not for ME, but i know lot of ppl love that kind of gameplay, it's just my personal taste)

For now i'll stick with aigis and kanpani , and will try the next one =)

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I kinda wanted to stick with it after seeing the amount of h content available, but I just can't do it. <.<

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

1st clickable thing when you're not even logged in yet says in glaring yellow that it only works on Chrome ...... Don't even try Firefox

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just not really interested in Yet Another caRdPG.