What's new

RPG WolfRPG Loli [いぬすく] 限界!?お兄ちゃん シスタートラベル (RJ179801)

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Game title: Limit!? Onii-chan Sister Travel (限界!?お兄ちゃん シスタートラベル)
Developer: inu008 (いぬすく, "inusuku")
Game engine: Wolf RPG Editor

WARNING: Has loli tag, don't share or post direct images.

DLsite (JP):
DLsite (EN):
Dev's website:

Premise:
You play as male adventurer whom you can name (default name: Onii-chan). You and a few other adventurer parties are tasked with exploring the region of Eyls, an unknown frontier area to the east of some unnamed kingdom. Eyls is a an unexplored and wild place, so the country offers rewards to people for mapping out the place and filling out investigation reports. There are also ancient ruins in the area that contain rare treasures. All of these makes the place rather attractive for people with the right skills. And entrepreneurs. Of course, exploring this place isn't exactly a walk in the park, as it is filled with vicious wild animals and monsters, which is where adventurers come in.

You, along with the rest of the adventurers and explorers, are based in a temporary settlement called (uncreatively) Camp Village. Adventurers, being adventurers, are lodged in inns and taverns. The government doesn't run a charity though, so you'll need to pay for room and board and other expenses. You start off with one party member (Sword Girl), plus your childhood friend (Support Girl, yes, that's what they are literally named), who helps you investigate rumors (read: quest hooks) and craft items.

You get more party members as you progress in the story. Monster girls too, but these don't participate directly in combat (instead you get an accessory that allows the main character to use some of their moves). All the above eventually effectively become your harem members as your progress their events, in true ero RPG protagonist style (seriously, you even look like Rance).

The story is told from a second-person perspective, with detailed descriptions for scenery, characters, and your actions. Overall, it feels like reading a Choose-Your-Adventure kind of novel (gamebook) like Lone Wolf. Overall plot is sparse and feels like a 'slice-of-life' idylic kind adventure, but the prose is nice and very descriptive, with room for wit in some parts. This is augmented with nice, 'picture book' style illustrations (H-scenes and character events are illustrated in a more conventional visual novel style though). There are also cutscenes and animations (combat sprite, map events, H-scenes etc.). The animation is usually limited (not many frames), but it doesn't feel choppy. It looks like paper doll animation, which contributes to the overall 'picture book' effect.

Game Mechanics:
This game is rather unusual for an RPG -- the main interface is point-and-click, where you click on interact-able points on the map to trigger events and encounters. Blue spheres indicate possible events (including getting ambushed, so be careful on field maps),, green spheres indicate gathering points, red spheres indicate visible combat encounters (usually sidequest targets). Arrow keys indicate transition points to other areas -- hit these to move to a new map or region. On region overmaps, you can also see bracketed squares, which are used to move into a submap like a field map or inside a house (like the inn you're lodging in). An exclamation mark within this square indicates the map is quest-related (usually with some extermination target or boss you have to defeat to progress your sidequest or main story). On field maps they can also be character sprites, which you can interact with for character events (for party members and NPCs) or to trigger boss encounters (boss sprites). Character sprites may visibly move during events and cutscenes.

You and your party members have a stamina counter (action point reserve), indicated at the upper left of the screen, one number for each party member. Certain events will deduct from this counter (combat encounters almost always do. Exploration/revealing shrouded areas too, even on failure), usually one point from each party member. Party members with 0 stamina become fatigued and have their stats dramatically crippled in combat (you may also automatically fail some non-combat events). Stamina is recovered by resting or sleeping.

Each day, you are given one quest ticket, which are literal plot coupons that are consumed when receiving quests (in-story, there's probably some sort of quota system for the adventurers). You can only store up to 12 of these (most other items also cap at 12), so don't waste them. You can take up to three quests. Cancelling quests does not refund tickets. Having an active quest will usually cause new areas to be opened up in the relevant regions, giving you more places to explore. Most of these quests are repeatable, and are pretty much your main way to grind XP and farm items, because enemies don't respawn otherwise, usually.

Main storyline events generally do not require quest tickets, but they may need to be discovered by completing (or during the course of completing) ticket quests.

Combat is turn-based, but a bit more deep than your average Wolf RPG/RPGMaker game because it implements a turn order/initiative system. Turn order is calculated separately for each character and monster. Faster characters can act faster and (slightly) more frequently. Projected turn order is shown on the upper right, with enemies in red. Some moves (usually special skills) take up more time and sets you back further in the turn order (and vice versa, some moves are faster).

H-Content:
-GoR against monster girls.
-Event H-scenes with party members, NPCs, and befriended monster girls.

This game caters heavily to the 'little sister' fetish (like most of this dev's game), so there are lots of loli characters. None of them are the protag's little sisters though -- he just has a little sister fetish and tries to get each of them to call him 'onii-chan' (big brother).

Most scenes are vanilla sex, but some of the monster girls have unusual appendages.

Previously-seen H-scenes can be reviewed by reading your diary during the night at the inn. This needs to be unlocked first (by finding a diary kit in a secret room in the ruins).

Controls: The usual Wolf RPG Editor ones, but with confirm and cancel/open menu keys (Z and X) switched around for some weird reason. You can also close text windows with Q and view text backlogs (unlike most Wolf RPG Editor games, but only up to three) with W. The dash key (SHIFT or C) can be used to increase the speed of your selection cursor and fast forward text. Sadly there is not mouse control (unlike some other Wolf RPG games) despite the main interface being point and click, so you'll have to drag your cursor everywhere with your keyboard or gamepad, which can get annoying.

Original OP:

From the makers of comes a new for late october.

Big tits and loli, such a nice combo.

if you wanna follow them too.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: 限界!?お兄ちゃん シスタートラベル [RJ179801]

3 days later : no1 wants to say anything ? no1 tried the demo ? no1 is mad they dumped good Flash groping games for meh RPG ? just nothing ?

:sadpanda:

kaalveiten

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

From what I understand he's also doing the groping games still and is splitting time between both as a way to keep from getting bored. I'm excited for it, I have all his other games. I seldom play trials though.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Not to sound mean but I doubt that he's working on the groping games still .....

His last game was in 2013, he has a "to be released some day" game from 2012 with barely a demo movie ....

No word either on anything not the RPG for more than a year, his blog has a few 6 months gap here and there .............

At least his RPG isn't cookie cutter crap like 90% of the stuff that come out daily on Dlsite, still I miss the Onichan games :(

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

3 days later : no1 wants to say anything ? no1 tried the demo ? no1 is mad they dumped good Flash groping games for meh RPG ? just nothing ?

:sadpanda:
Well you linked his Eng dlsite profile, which has 5 listings, and they range from 2-66 dl's each. Yeah... 2 dl's... Might want to link the Japanese side profile instead, or maybe one of the simulators you appear to think fairly highly of. Haven't tried the demo though, DD kids (loli generally implies small/flat, right?) aren't really my thing.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ , doesn't make much of a difference.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've tried the demo and honestly it's not bad. I like the unique why things were setup as an point and click adventure game. Though I am slightly disappointed they didn't go with animated scenes, since that was one of the things I loved about Genkai Oniichan series. And it seems there will be a fair amount of pantie shots, which isn't really a bad thing since it's something a good number of h-games don't feature.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Necro of the dead : blog post about progress %, some new sketches, mumbo-jumbo about programming/scenario/making more scenes. And a giant delay to early Feb 2017.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Necro of the dead : blog post about progress %, some new sketches, mumbo-jumbo about programming/scenario/making more scenes. And a giant delay to early Feb 2017.
Wake me up when it's 2017 Zzzzzz

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Necro'ing your own thread is fun : Erm, anyone played the demo ? I just had a scene with the plant girl in my room at night, the 2 party girls are gone and I can't leave town the next morning. Is that the end of the demo or am I missing something ?

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Month later necro to myself : new blogdate, he's at ~30% integration, h-scene counter says 40 and some panty/close-up boob grabbing screenshots.

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Title transliteration: Genkai!? Onii-chan: Sisutaa Toraberu

More sensible transliteration (katakana reverted to English): Genkai!? Onii-chan: Sister Travel

Title Translation: Limit!? Big Brother: Sister Travel

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I can't believe this passed under my radar for so long. I've always loved the "Limit!? Onii-chan!" games since they combine two of my favorite things: incest and nicely interactive sex scenes.

Sadly, having played the current demo, I'm not really impressed. The mechanics are extremely clunky (only god knows why he thought the 'move the pointer' system was a good idea rather than a simple menu one) and the content so far is unimpressive.

Still, judging by the latest blog post the game seems really ambitious and if he can build up the brother/sister relationship rather than making them seem like childhood friends and make the sex scenes repeatable I'll be able to overlook a lot.

Speaking of that blog post, that '30%' is for the cut-ins, which he describes as being tedious to make, if I'm reading it right. The teaser site says the release date is still expected for 2016 so hopefully it'll be done soon.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Necro blogdate and something for ^ : you can mouse over dots and click them instead of using keyboard ;)

Blog updated : most progress is 100%+, albeit integration is only 50%. New screenshot shows the blonde is some school-bathingsuit-thingy ....

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Late new year necro blogdate : 90% integration completed, still wondering if early Feb is doable, will try for March just to be sure (Google'd, might be wrong).

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New necro : English-side announcement for early March.

Blog updated too with new screenshots, Japanese release for March 2nd.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And it's out

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Wake me up when it's 2017 Zzzzzz
And it's out

FEAR ME MORTAL, FOR I HAVE ARISEN ONCE AGAIN!

Ahem.

This game has loli tag, so you know the drill. No download links or pictures.

Other than that, I don't really get what this game is about. It has turn based RPG combat, but it also looks like a sidescroller? Also something about fucking your little sisters, except they aren't your sisters and there are dozens of them? I have no idea what's going on.

yitan1983

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

please walktrough or mini guide

Last edited:
OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

FEAR ME MORTAL, FOR I HAVE ARISEN ONCE AGAIN!

Ahem.

This game has loli tag, so you know the drill. No download links or pictures.

Other than that, I don't really get what this game is about. It has turn based RPG combat, but it also looks like a sidescroller? Also something about fucking your little sisters, except they aren't your sisters and there are dozens of them? I have no idea what's going on.
It's like a point and click adventure with RPGmaker combat : you find and explore the blue dots, green dots are for gathering water, the blue [ ] are events/boss/spots to see, green [ ] are gathering other stuff like wood or metals. You can go to the inn and get quests to go kill some beasts/bosses.

Like the Dlsite promo says : it's a loli siscon guy wetdream of having all the girls around him and questing with him be his loli sisters (even if they aren't really).

For a walkthrough : run around back and forth A CRAP TON doing all the blue dots/blue [ ] on every map you see, get the quests at the inn and do them, if stuck ; re-do it from the top of this guide .....

Beware some of the bosses/quests monsters can be hard and will probably murder you a few times.

Now since I'm stuck myself, I'll return to the game and try to figure out wtf I need to do :/