What's new

RPG WolfRPG Loli [いぬすく] 限界!?お兄ちゃん シスタートラベル (RJ179801)

MasterQ2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Another mega huge-ass necro : randomly updated today with a bunch of stuff

・戦闘時アニメーション、カットインの追加
・誤字脱字の修正
・ゲームバランスの修正
・他軽微な不具合を修正
Missed this update, but it looks like they didn't add new scenes, or am I wrong?

Hana

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: 限界!?お兄ちゃん シスタートラベル [RJ179801]

Mega loli necro : been on hold for a while but just retried the game. Surprise, I'm stuck again ...... This time in the [ ! ] on the right map from the temple, after clearing all the wanted quests.

2 fights at once : 1 random girl and then the purple-haired from the team. Random is pretty easy but our girl wrecks my team with her 3-4*250+ hits .... Must be some random strategy to defeat her, too bad most of my other girls are underleveled and can't do much :(
Greetings.
If you are still stuck on the purple hair girl part,
equip the main character the accessory "harpy sister's heart",
you can then just spam the skill (the skill cost 25 to cast).

For my party member,I bring tanker and archer since both of them are my favorite character so their level is higher compared to other character.
Archer spam the skill cost 12(single target,if you are playing version 1.13,that skill will have a skill cut-in),
Tanker cast the skill that cost 18(party-wide,half the damage deal by enemy to your party,also have a skill cut-in in ver 1.13),
after that cast def break on enemy then keep shielding your party member.
the purple hair girl should be down in few turn.

Just bring your highest level character should do fine (level 20 and up just to be safe).
If still having trouble,bring the witch to remove the purple hair girl buff.
If underleveled ,you can go fishing and grind a bit.
The miko shrine fishing spot is recommended,there's a mob that give lot of exp but the encounter rate is quite low......

So I assumed the developer is focusing his/her new game ?
I still haven't figured out how to go to the swamp.....

Missed this update, but it looks like they didn't add new scenes, or am I wrong?
They did add few new scene in ver 1.13 along with the skill cut-in,
if I'm not mistaken,

They even add new optional boss ,
buff the old optional boss,
In ver 1.03 the optional boss (the boss which is whole dark with 9999 hp,you can't even see it )in the pillar ruin (which you fight the snake boss )is nothing after the main character use his awakening skill.
In ver 1.13 my party member is nothing....it hurt so much even after main character use his awakening skill,
and I still failed to beat it.

The new optional boss appear in the sea serpent cave after you accept the quest (the quest reward is 2000 gold),
it keep reviving non stop.....with full hp.
Beat her before she use the name change buff ,
but basically it is quite impossible mission.
The easy way is just bring the witch to remove her buff.

blerghit

Reputation score
Just to confirm, did the with girl (mana) and idol girl (melody) not have actual sex scenes? only boobjobs?

Rextra

Reputation score
Is this game have hard-coded time limit to finish? I mean the days are numbered, thanks.

blerghit

Reputation score
Is this game have hard-coded time limit to finish? I mean the days are numbered, thanks.
i dont think theres a limit, only limit is can you keep making money for inn, and that is easy as well.

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Is there a way to get Kagura games' english localisation to play with the version of this game from dlsite? I tried to apply the patch from their website to my version of the game but all it does now is open up the steam store when i try to play. does anyone know if there's a file that can be edited/deleted to stop this from happening, or am i out of luck?

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Is there a way to get Kagura games' english localisation to play with the version of this game from dlsite? I tried to apply the patch from their website to my version of the game but all it does now is open up the steam store when i try to play. does anyone know if there's a file that can be edited/deleted to stop this from happening, or am i out of luck?
Well, it's a game using wolf rpg, it's not very friendly with change in it's data file.

I'm not certain what you could do, your best bet is to get in touch with someone making translation (even fan trans) of wolf rpg game and know how the engine work.

Diamon

Lurker
Reputation score
How many times you can upgrade the inn? I did 3000 g one and have bought the best weapon and armor from shop, is that all? *EDIT*: Seems like it since i already got strongest weapon for MC and Amy from Priestess
My progression is at lost capital but i haven't seen any CG for Amy other than that one time at the hot spring (but oddly isn't registered on diary), did i miss something or her CG is just that far later in the game? *EDIT*: Yeah, it's just that late
How to get Medina's bottom CG on 2nd page? Somehow i already unlocked top CG on 3rd page.. *EDIT*: hot spring
If i chose Medina instead of Kodachi when going to town to buy cloth for Flora, that means i wouldn't be able to get Kodachi's bottom CG on 1st page right? What about her 3rd CG (from top) on 2nd page, how to get? *EDIT*: must be hot spring, again
Are there any use for [junk] type item (amethyst, topaz, coin, etc) other than to sell it? *EDIT*: Still need info on this, but probably it is
Is fishing for fish the best method to grind level?
Is it possible to beat Fox Priestess? She keeps healing a lot when her hp became too low..

Last edited: