What's new

SIM [Bousoft] お姉ちゃんとボクの夏休み / My Sister and I Summer Vacation (RJ172018)

Zippzopp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Found this in the to be released section. Seems like it could be alright. Walk with wasd, point and click to interact w/the character. Pretty straightforward.

Last edited by a moderator:

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: お姉ちゃんとボクの夏休み/My Sister and I Summer Vacation [Bousoft]

to make life easier

Fatso999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

That 3D looks pretty terrible...

mastadon05

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

its released now,tried the trial,it is good though

Fatso999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

That 3D looks pretty terrible...
It's Runescape old type 3D where it's 2D sprites in a 3D world, looks pretty awful so I won't be bothering with it

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

While I do agree about the graphics....I have yet to play a Bousoft game I haven't enjoyed, even the simplier ones. So I can't agree with their direction of 2D characters in a 3D world...I'm not at all concerned about whether or not I'll enjoy this one as well.

Just gotta wait for a link or upcoming paycheck....which ever happens first.

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Tried the demo and I'm not so happy about the 2D and 3D mix, feels like playing Duke Nukem 3D but actually worse, and I don't feel it was needed. It just makes the girl look weirder than she already is with the usual Bousoft tiny hands/feet. Having said that, I agree with KHTA: even if the graphics are not the best, Bousoft games are fun to play. I only played Little Devil Alice and I loved just how much stuff you could do without much hassle.

Btw, I'm thinking of getting the last game too, but I have a question, can you get a huge dick there like in Little Devil Alice? I love that option, don't see it that often (if any, can't remember another game), and somehow the new game video gave me the impression that it has that option too. At least in the last blurry part I think the dick was bigger and also it does mention in the readme of the demo that this game is more in line with Little Devil Alice.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Tried the demo and I'm not so happy about the 2D and 3D mix, feels like playing Duke Nukem 3D but actually worse, and I don't feel it was needed. It just makes the girl look weirder than she already is with the usual Bousoft tiny hands/feet. Having said that, I agree with KHTA: even if the graphics are not the best, Bousoft games are fun to play. I only played Little Devil Alice and I loved just how much stuff you could do without much hassle.

Btw, I'm thinking of getting the last game too, but I have a question, can you get a huge dick there like in Little Devil Alice? I love that option, don't see it that often (if any, can't remember another game), and somehow the new game video gave me the impression that it has that option too. At least in the last blurry part I think the dick was bigger and also it does mention in the readme of the demo that this game is more in line with Little Devil Alice.
The last game....I went through most everything and sadly I don't remember seeing that. Most I remember is buying enough energy drinks to completely make the little sister drunk on pleasure. A whole 30 mins in a single go and I lost count how many times she came.

But it was stuff like that and actually unlockable content through sex that I loved that game and this seems like a free mode version of the last game.

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

Got the previous game and played it a bit.... wow... so friggin' slow to get things really started.

Also, just to know a little better what's on the new game I google translated the overview of the game on DLSite and apparently it has belly inflation from too much cum inside. I just replayed Little Devil Alice a few days ago and I was just thinking that it would be really awesome if it had that feature. So yeah, I'm pretty much sold with this game, sadly, it's 3am, got to work tomorrow. Now I'm going to be thinking about playing this game all friggin' day u.u

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It's out on DLsite.

Man, it's expensive...

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

All of the old bousoft games were really good unless the artstyle bothers you

actually there was this one where you had a fairy and I thought it sucked because it took too long to do anything

KrimsonXG

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's out on DLsite.

Man, it's expensive...
I second that.

I am however slightly interested simply because its 2.5D and that's not very common, but then again...I'm one of those people that still plays the old games like doom and original duke nukem.

zartog

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I bought it last night, and it seems pretty interesting. Just wish i could read more than just basic Japanese. Hard to tell what's going on.

There's a creepy/weird old guy who seems like comedic relief.
The game itself is broken up into different days. So you can replay older days if you wish.

I haven't spent a ton of time on it, but the H-scenes need to be unlocked similar to the old Bousoft games. (earn points by rubbing/fondling/etc.)

The 2.5D graphics are a little odd in my opinion, but it's still a game worth playing. The H-scenes themselves are worth the effort.

phil1284

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well,I wanted to have a taste of the cookie so.... .
Now if someone could help the milk,it would be great :p.

tmw

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I bought it last night, and it seems pretty interesting. Just wish i could read more than just basic Japanese. Hard to tell what's going on.
If you got an android smartphone, google has a translation app that uses the camera and some OCR trickery, it mostly works...mostly.

Still, I've found it to be a pretty invaluable resource for some of these games. I don't even know how I used to brute force some of these games before I started using it.

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

I tested it a bit yesterday and just from what it looks, the old man is pretty much the one teaching you stuff, and each day is about teaching you how to use different features. It's just about a week I think, then on the final day I think you are finally able to have sex or at least try (I couldn't penetrate her o.o)

Then you finally get free mode and I guess that's basically when the game really starts. You can travel and I saw the old man's location is there so I'm guessing that's probably the place where you get new toys when you have more experience. I had to go to sleep so I didn't explore much after getting free mode, will play a bit more now :D

karmaldia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I tested it a bit yesterday and just from what it looks, the old man is pretty much the one teaching you stuff, and each day is about teaching you how to use different features. It's just about a week I think, then on the final day I think you are finally able to have sex or at least try (I couldn't penetrate her o.o)

Then you finally get free mode and I guess that's basically when the game really starts. You can travel and I saw the old man's location is there so I'm guessing that's probably the place where you get new toys when you have more experience. I had to go to sleep so I didn't explore much after getting free mode, will play a bit more now :D
Whelp, time for me to rest up and follow up with work after. Look forward to your findings when I get back from hell. Mostly curious about the spanking that seems to be in the game. If you somehow manage to stumble your way upon it I would love to hear how.

Thus far I've gotten through the days. Not sure if you unlock more from doing certain things during them or not. Sadly my understanding of the game is poor at best.

Something else to note: Currently only have (Touch A / Touch B / Tongue / Penis / Take Off) under Brave Hands.

For science of course....

Last edited:

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Does anyone have a rough translation of the options menu? The text is really slow, which is messing with the text hooker.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Whelp, time for me to rest up and follow up with work after. Look forward to your findings when I get back from hell. Mostly curious about the spanking that seems to be in the game. If you somehow manage to stumble your way upon it I would love to hear how.

Thus far I've gotten through the days. Not sure if you unlock more from doing certain things during them or not. Sadly my understanding of the game is poor at best.

Something else to note: Currently only have (Touch A / Touch B / Tongue / Penis / Take Off) under Brave Hands.

For science of course....
I've played with it a little pass free mode so only a few things I found outside of what ML said. You can use your phone (p) to get money (think it's tied to what you do like most of their games), buy clothes or buy food/drink. I haven't really notice the effects of food/drink but the screen does indicate an increase....what I have no idea.

You can change her clothes in the brave menu and hitting (r) will allow you to change the drawing style of the game (interesting but don't see many people using it). I have yet to find the spanking or tool usage but you still unlock stuff when in free mode so I'm sure it will just take a few....dozen playthroughs.

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

Nah, don't worry about the days, they are there pretty much to teach you how to do basic stuff. Spanking usually would be just clicking with the hand in her butt, but here is not the case. My guess, eventually you'll unlock a 'sado" hand, or something like that.

So far what I have found out:

PBS:
First option is to call the old man, this is how you get money. In previous BouSoft games you would get money according to your performance inmediately after sex, here you have to call the old man to get it. Most likely he saves all the money from all your sex sessions if you don't call to collect after one but I haven't tested.

Then the green option is clothes shop, sadly there is no preview mode so if you don't know japanese you'll have to buy stuff to get a sense of it.

The yellow option is convenience store, here you buy food and drinks, seems to be a similar system like the last game, when you feed her it says how much restored but no idea what those two values were. All I know is that everything I fed her fully restored the green bar. I did notice that the lamune (cheapest drink) did put her in a happier mood, and I think the steak (costs 1000) made her hornier. The most expensive drink it's probably the typical ero potion, bought but trying other stuff I forgot to test that one.

The pink option you won't see it but it's unlocked pretty fast, it's the adult shop, here you buy the rotors, vibes, plugs, and don't know what are those things in the last option but my guess is that's SM stuff. Pretty much the same drill with the clothes shop, you won't know for sure what's what until you buy it if you don't know japanese. But as a general rule, the more expensive it is, the more... hardcore?...it is. Rotors, vibes and plugs with the same prices are the same, just different colors.

So, to unlock stuff. Pretty much just have sex with her and make her cum a lot. Probably helps if you cum a lot too. So before spending too much money on clothes I'd recommend investing a lot on food so you can have longer sex sessions. Anyway, when you are having sex with her and you unlock stuff you will get a call from the old man right there telling you. So far, as far as I could see, I've only unlocked the adult shop and extra options in the start menu. Some are talks with the old man (I think these talks are what unlock stuff like the adult shop) and some are "after" scenes with the girl. For example, "After 1" is just pretty much a scene where she asks you again how do you want to get called (oniichan, papa, master, etc). So I suppose After scenes are going to be stuff like that and possible to unlock more options.

So, general sex guidelines. Before you can start using the "brave menu" to change positions and whatnot, you first have to fondle her a bit to get her in the mood. You can just fondle her breast and pussy (in fact, I think you have to fondle each one until the hearts are small). You might need to move around a bit to be able to fondle her crotch. When you see a red message at the bottom and hear sort of a flash sound, you can use the brave menu the change her position. In these positions is where you can fondle and do a lot more. Things to keep in mind, the three bars at the bottom right corner. Blue is male orgasm, pink is her orgasm, green is... her stamina? You can fill the blue bar without worries, you can choose when to cum with a button that will appear on top of the bars. Once her bar maxes the next thing you do to her will make her cum. The green bar will slowly drain when you do things to her but when she cums it will take a considerable hit. I think you can get her to cum twice and maybe still have a little bit of stamina left. That's why you should get food :)

Speaking of food... to feed her, press "O" key to open the food menu. Click on something you have and she will drink/eat it (so funny watching her eating the steak xD) Like I said, each food/drink restores her different amounts of something but as far as I could see, everything maxed the green bar. So you can have sex with her a couple of times (maybe just once, depending on her orgasm bar and stamina), stop the hentai, feed her, sex, stop, feed, repeat until out of food. This will net you a looot more cash.

And that's everything I can think of right now after playing it a bit more.

EDIT: Oh, I forgot. I did notice something kind of annoying. I don't know how to cum inside her without using the "auto fuck" option. If I'm fucking her "manually" (using the dick inside her moving the mouse) when I click the button to cum, it takes that click as if I clicked anywhere outside so that removes the dick out of her. Also, if her orgasm bat maxes it removes any manual action you were doing on her. So, it's not the end of the world but I find annnoying having to use the auto fuck option for that. Maybe I'm just doing it wrong o.o

Last edited: