What's new

SIM [Bousoft] お姉ちゃんとボクの夏休み / My Sister and I Summer Vacation (RJ172018)

MagiDeimos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: お姉ちゃんとボクの夏休み/My Sister and I Summer Vacation [Bousoft]

Who are you talking to? If me i posted that after reading through the pages and not seeing anything about that cheat engine lock. If its there then sorry must have skimmed over it.

If not me ignore the above.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's almost like you guys literally aren't reading my posts. I've explained in detail how to do it.
Welcome to ULMF.

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Who are you talking to? If me i posted that after reading through the pages and not seeing anything about that cheat engine lock. If its there then sorry must have skimmed over it.

If not me ignore the above.
No I meant how to get her belly to bloat without even using cheat engine.

btw if you use cheat engine you don't save yourself much time by locking the stamina bar. You should look into manipulating the blue bar. Even if you end up pulling out to feed her before getting her womb to maximum, the amount it takes to continue bloating is the same, it's weird. It's almost like the amount you cum scales with how big her womb is. So pulling out to feed her doesn't actually waste much time. The most time wasted is just filling up the blue bar. I mean, you can waste time if you don't know how to raise the blue bar quickly so you don't get any bloat at all, but I did explain how to.

Last edited:

MagiDeimos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ahh yeah I was able to get things to work with your method i just wanted to test something as even with good manipulation there's only so many times you can get the blue bar maxed before the green runs out. So I manipulated cheat engine to get all three holes filled to max bloat. See pic for all three holes belly bulge. I did this test since when i tried to fill up all three holes using your method it seemed like the stomach didn't bloat as much.

Attachments

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

man ! This game looks fantastic !

I hope someone will start translating it ASAP !

Darkarbiter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ahh yeah I was able to get things to work with your method i just wanted to test something as even with good manipulation there's only so many times you can get the blue bar maxed before the green runs out. So I manipulated cheat engine to get all three holes filled to max bloat. See pic for all three holes belly bulge. I did this test since when i tried to fill up all three holes using your method it seemed like the stomach didn't bloat as much.
I only filled the middle hole and the belly got big. It was especially easy not only because of the stamina cheat, But I also found the values for Male & Female Cum. Set his to a permanent 100 and hers to 0, that made everything easy.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I only filled the middle hole and the belly got big. It was especially easy not only because of the stamina cheat, But I also found the values for Male & Female Cum. Set his to a permanent 100 and hers to 0, that made everything easy.
I'm not really good at using cheat engine. Could you tell me how to do that?

Bobdob

Reputation score

A very interesting game.

I still haven't figured out how to get the X-Ray thing unlocked. It might be the fact that I have no idea what I'm suposed to do on the 5th "tutorial" day, the scene on the beach. I can quit out of it and get to the 6th anyway but I don't know what the objective is. Any hints?

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A very interesting game.

I still haven't figured out how to get the X-Ray thing unlocked. It might be the fact that I have no idea what I'm suposed to do on the 5th "tutorial" day, the scene on the beach. I can quit out of it and get to the 6th anyway but I don't know what the objective is. Any hints?
As far as I can remember, the only things you unlock in the tutorial days are auto-tongue and maybe auto-fuck/sextoy.

The X-ray feature is in one of "professor" days (the 2nd or 3rd) which are unlocked by continue playing the "endless" day which is after the 7 days tutorials.

Bobdob

Reputation score

As far as I can remember, the only things you unlock in the tutorial days are auto-tongue and maybe auto-fuck/sextoy.

The X-ray feature is in one of "professor" days (the 2nd or 3rd) which are unlocked by continue playing the "endless" day which is after the 7 days tutorials.
Indeed, Day 6 had nothing to do with it (and i still don't know what the "goal" is). After fooling around in free mode I somehow managed to unlock X-ray. :/

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Indeed, Day 6 had nothing to do with it (and i still don't know what the "goal" is). After fooling around in free mode I somehow managed to unlock X-ray. :/
Day 5...I believe the goal is to use the unlocked stripping mechanic gotten after completing day 4 and making her cum from direct groping/fingering. I got through that day by accident first, just testing out the new feature.

boneknitter

Reputation score

Seems like it got an expansion :D
お姉ちゃんとボクの夏休み -追加パック-
dlsite"DOT"com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ182388.html
Does anybody have the core game in version 2.0? It game out at 29.10.2016.

Last edited:

kozzi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Riiight version 2.0 that explains the crash at game start after adding expansion i found only 1.1 >->

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

From what I could understand, in order to update to the latest version, you need the 1.2 version before you add the expansion (which is 2.0).
1.1 will just crash the game at launch.
Edit: nevermind, noticed just now that the Dlsite page of the main game updated : 2.0 IS needed, not 1.2.

Last edited:

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

Where the fuck is the controls in this game? The ONLY thing I been able to figure out.. can't find a damn way to interact with anything in this game is.

WASD move
F stand up
C crouch
K lock view on her
N call her to you

That is the ONLY thing I can do! I can get her to follow me not even sure what key did that. I am totally fucking clueless on this game.. Where the hell is the controls at?

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

seriously though. i can find the add on online but not the 2.1 version online. anyone here had a success?

Darkarbiter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

seriously though. i can find the add on online but not the 2.1 version online. anyone here had a success?
I just checked on nyaa today and someone finally uploaded the 2.1 version. So, there you go.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I just checked on nyaa today and someone finally uploaded the 2.1 version. So, there you go.
i'll look and if there is then im adding it here pre... you know what i mean. edit. yep.[EDIT] its also on animeshare torrent forum.

yyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*insert m bison yes clip from sf anime.*
ps/ while we're at it. can someone tell me how to use the cheat engine to get the bloat belly? coz i be a noob at it yo.

Darkarbiter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i'll look and if there is then im adding it here pre... you know what i mean. edit. yep.[EDIT] its also on animeshare torrent forum.

yyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*insert m bison yes clip from sf anime.*
ps/ while we're at it. can someone tell me how to use the cheat engine to get the bloat belly? coz i be a noob at it yo.
I don't get why there are two versions of this now. I have the game at 1.1 and just downloaded the 2.1 "addon".

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I don't get why there are two versions of this now. I have the game at 1.1 and just downloaded the 2.1 "addon".
nonono. the game had 1.1 version and got an update and an addon? no i think more like DLC for 2.0 then an update. Which THEN got a 2.1 version update cos it glitched to all hell. hope that clears it up.