What's new

SIM [Bousoft] お姉ちゃんとボクの夏休み / My Sister and I Summer Vacation (RJ172018)

Darkarbiter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: お姉ちゃんとボクの夏休み/My Sister and I Summer Vacation [Bousoft]

nonono. the game had 1.1 version and got an update and an addon? no i think more like DLC for 2.0 then an update. Which THEN got a 2.1 version update cos it glitched to all hell. hope that clears it up.
I guess that makes sense since I tried to mix 1.1 with 2.1 and it completely stopped working and crashed every time I started it up. (Glad I copied it before seeing what would happen)

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I guess that makes sense since I tried to mix 1.1 with 2.1 and it completely stopped working and crashed every time I started it up. (Glad I copied it before seeing what would happen)
you need the 1.1. then copy the 2.1 UPDATE. not the addon. THEN copy the addon. i THINK i'm downloading the update.... from animeshare. pm me if u want the link. cant be sure if its the update though. the link does say its the update buut u never know.

CreamDonut

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

can some one explain me what is wrong with this game? I see stuff with 2.1 version but they all dont have an exe, the only real zipd archive has 1.1 version. I did read posts before posting but you guys dont make any sanse

Darkarbiter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

can some one explain me what is wrong with this game? I see stuff with 2.1 version but they all dont have an exe, the only real zipd archive has 1.1 version. I did read posts before posting but you guys dont make any sanse
I'm in the same situation. I guess the creator updated the base game (the one that is 1.1 and has a .exe) to 2.0. The addon (2.1), from what I could guess, only works with 2.0 of the base game.

CreamDonut

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

thats the point, 2.0 is no where to be found if it exists at all

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

ok. for thoses who dont understand how the game update works. get ver 1.1 the one with .exe. the find the version 2.1 update and copy that. the ver 2.1 just got released on animeshare. look it up. THEN copy and past the addon into the folder with the .exe. and voila!

Darkarbiter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

ok. for thoses who dont understand how the game update works. get ver 1.1 the one with .exe. the find the version 2.1 update and copy that. the ver 2.1 just got released on animeshare. look it up. THEN copy and past the addon into the folder with the .exe. and voila!
I still trying to figure out what you mean by addon. I have 1.1 with .exe and 2.1 thing, but not the addon.

CreamDonut

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

if it says in the file name -追加パック- prety sure thats the addon or in other words dlc, before you put that in you need the update itself right? Now that i have no idea how to find since all the files on sakubei and animeshare have no description at all

Darkarbiter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

if it says in the file name -追加パック- prety sure thats the addon or in other words dlc, before you put that in you need the update itself right? Now that i have no idea how to find since all the files on sakubei and animeshare have no description at all
I downloaded those three files. The two you showed me (in the pm, the update and the addon) both had the same dlsite page.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

my question is, since i dont use a torrent, do you guys have a mega download i can use?

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I downloaded those three files. The two you showed me (in the pm, the update and the addon) both had the same dlsite page.
yep. i downloaded and tried it myself just now after the download finished. didnt work apparently. welp. you live and you learn. i might have to do a clean install maybe buuuuut ehhhh. its gonna take too long and its night time here. might try the clean install tomorrow. do let us know if someone succeed. ps the nyaa site has two addon files... one's 1.8 gb and one's 900 mb. donno why..
ps. i went to the forum it's uploaded from. and god diggadi dang it its all moonspeak. GOD WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN US!!!

Last edited:

spikehat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm having the same problem. I downloaded 1.1, tried it and it works. Then I apply the 2.1 update and the game just crashes on startup.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm having the same problem. I downloaded 1.1, tried it and it works. Then I apply the 2.1 update and the game just crashes on startup.
yeah. i guess they screwed up.

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you want the DLC, DO NOT use 1.1 version. You need the base game at 2.0. (which I cannot find it at all...)

Where the fuck is the controls in this game? The ONLY thing I been able to figure out.. can't find a damn way to interact with anything in this game is.

WASD move
F stand up
C crouch
K lock view on her
N call her to you

That is the ONLY thing I can do! I can get her to follow me not even sure what key did that. I am totally fucking clueless on this game.. Where the hell is the controls at?
Aside from WASD, keyboard is mostly shorcuts. the mouse can do everything :
- roll = stand up/crouch
- L-click = action
- R-click = menu (some option allow you to do what the mouse can't such as follow)
- Center-click = sexual positions option (must be close to her)

Also, be aware that the first 10 days are "tutorial", so your options will be very limited until you unlock the "infinite day". (or you can just go get the "SAVE" download on this thread.

Feel free to ask if you have more questions! :)

Darkarbiter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

If you want the DLC, DO NOT use 1.1 version. You need the base game at 2.0. (which I cannot find it at all...)

sigh
.............. Like i thought.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

bwahahahhah. kust asked the uploader and even they are baffled at how to play the game!!!

phil1284

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Someone asked through PM if I had 2.0 since I posted the game earlier....I can do better.How a better the game with the dlc included?

Masker99

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Holy shit. It was delivered.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

you sir are the best anyone could ask for :D

kutechip1

Reputation score