What's new

SIM [Bousoft] お姉ちゃんとボクの夏休み / My Sister and I Summer Vacation (RJ172018)

GashbellBig

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: お姉ちゃんとボクの夏休み/My Sister and I Summer Vacation [Bousoft]

2.2ver is out now!
anyone will mind to upload it? :)

TutsMyBarreh

Reputation score

Ahh yeah I was able to get things to work with your method i just wanted to test something as even with good manipulation there's only so many times you can get the blue bar maxed before the green runs out. So I manipulated cheat engine to get all three holes filled to max bloat. See pic for all three holes belly bulge. I did this test since when i tried to fill up all three holes using your method it seemed like the stomach didn't bloat as much.
So what are these values? Tried manipulating with cheat engine but couldn't locate any value for greeen or blue, nor values for internal parts, there are so many and they ale change everytime even if she moves (I suppose because her body movements are also controlled by 2 byte values?) Or should I look into different types of values for it? Or what values are for max/min green/blue bar percentage?

PaganWarlord

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looks like slapping 2.2 Data files onto 2.1 that phil1284 uploaded does not work. While the game launches it gets stuck in some kind of infinite menu loop.

Not sure what was added in 2.2 so, don't whenever its worth it. Only way to find out would be to pray to phil1284 The Great One Who Delivers

Scud

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

BUMP FOR THE GREAT JUSTICE!!

Ver 2.3 is out, brothers follow me, tonight we fap in hell!

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

BUMP FOR THE GREAT JUSTICE!!

Ver 2.3 is out, brothers follow me, tonight we fap in hell!
Thanks for the share. Unfortunately I think we need 2.0 of the base game in order to apply this update properly it seems as applying it to a different version of the addon causes errors.

Last edited:

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It looks like someone managed to uncensor the game recently. But I can't find the source of it...

Arcsete

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
the old guy get a girl in the end this is a bad end?
the main char is shota?
the first stage have to do someting specific?
the options she gives - the right choice makes her happy influence the history?

Last edited:

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
the old guy get a girl in the end this is a bad end?
the main char is shota?
the first stage have to do someting specific?
the options she gives - the right choice makes her happy influence the history?
From what I understood, the MC is an adult turned into a shota.

There is no story choices. In the 1st day (1日目), she's asking the MC how he want her to call him. But it doesn't matter, since she'll refuse perverted answers, which is most of them (at least in the beggining). However, in "アフター1" from the start menu (assuming you unlocked it), you'll get those choices again, though for some of them you'll need a higher relationship, or else she'll just insult the MC instead.

For penetration, it's only available in the last day (初夜) & free mode (フリーモード)
To do it, she must in a sexual position (accessible from brave menu), put the mouse to the appropriate place (for the vagina, the top right corner must say "膣"), hold left click for about 1.5 seconds and release, shove it in, and then left click again.

Hope I've answered your questions!

Arcsete

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
yeah thanks im thinking the shota and the old guy are two diferente char.... in start the person ring a doorbell is the old guy and the mc open the door ...... the girl dont talk with the shota in the same way the old man she call bo-kun the shota and old guy ojisan or ojichan or onichan in cleared stage... she talk diferent way in sex scene to, the shota like a kid and old guy like he raping her ..... and she declares the love for the old one in next scene she says sorry im thinking she saying sorry i go with old geeze for the shota boy, but she says she loves him to , the old guy gave a blackmail or something ahhhh in these games i like i read kanji but i dont know....... i pray to have a english version of this game in future. my theory is the old guy is member of family of mc (a uncle or dad or grampa)
anyone know the history of this game? im curious
im unloked 3 new scenarios edo hospital and school the game have more scenarios or not?
anal penetration is avaliable?
have a way swich adult and kid type button or someting similar?

Last edited:

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Unfortunately, nobody bothered to translate it. I did try to translate the story (using google translate), but I gave up because I'm focusing on Bousoft's most recent game.

The 3 scenarios you unlocked are part of the DLC, which also include more clothes/accessories and an extra sexual status. There's no other unlockable areas.

Anal penetration (as well as urethra penetration) need to be unlocked (though you can still use thin-sized tools) : this is a reccuring thing in Bousoft's touching games, in the sense that you start with limited options and have to unlock everything by grinding money and sexual experiences. I know 1 of the unlock condition is to "train" her butthole, but I don't remember the full details.

there is a adult/shota switch button, but I think it needs to be unlocked too.

Basically, try everything and have patience!

Arcsete

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
kkkk thanks a lot ....... the hospital area is very creepy kkkkk like silent hill scary bgm i loved the two areas is very good but the scenary of horror game is interesting

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, here's at least the few stuffs I've (google-)translated.
I might go back and update it, when I have time...

EDIT : Day 1 done.

Attachments

Last edited: