What's new

RPG RPG Maker [オドントティラヌス / Odontotyranus] 若妻スフレ / Young Wife Souffle (RJ210220)

arag_e

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [オドントティラヌス] RJ210220 Young Wife Souffle | 若妻スフレ (NTR)

Any idea how to solve this? All text shows up like those blocks. I've tried redownloading from other sources and changing my locale to japanese, but nothing seems to work. Never had this problem with RPGMaker games before.

EDIT: Wait, what the hell, every game is doing this now. Windows must have updated something that broke the display language, but everything seems to work fine except for RPGMaker games...

Attachments

Last edited:

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Try redownloading the RPGVX maker program maybe? There's DL links usually on dlsite; other than that no clue apart from the usual Japanese system locale issue :/

arag_e

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've tried reinstalling everything and nothing works. Wolf games work fine as do other japanese games, it's only VX Ace games.

Only thing I could think about is that the font inexplicably got messed up while everything else works okay, but that seems ridiculous.

EDIT: The font seems to be the only thing that makes sense, given that even other VX Ace games work fine if they use a different font.

Does anyone know what the default Japanese font used by VX Ace is?

EDIT EDIT: YYYEP it was that. The font was VLGothic. I have absolutely no idea how the font crapped out on its own, but reinstalling it fixed it. That was spectacular waste of time.

Last edited:

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Any idea how to solve this? All text shows up like those blocks. I've tried redownloading from other sources and changing my locale to japanese, but nothing seems to work. Never had this problem with RPGMaker games before.

EDIT: Wait, what the hell, every game is doing this now. Windows must have updated something that broke the display language, but everything seems to work fine except for RPGMaker games...
calm down, i had the same exatly problem last week.

for me the problem was 1 (or two) font installed in my pc. go in your folder font and search every font with "VL gothic" and DELETE them. u need this files ONLY inside the RTP folder, if u insert them inside windows font folder, EVERY rpg maker vc axe will stop working.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone have a save for the happy ending? I think they just kiss or something.

Anyways, this is my save.

just kiss and message only

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

just kiss and message only
Thanks, I should have known the happy ending would be rather plain.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Must then look for Japanese and Chinese fonts then should be any Hentai RPG run. ^ ^

If one mauel makes it easy to move ind the fonts order.
Dan is asked if you want to install it purely.

I had still from XP the fonts which had collected. ^ ^

Must dann nach Japanischen und Chinesischen Fonts suchen dann sollte eigentlich jedes Hentai RPG laufen.^^

Wenn man es mauel macht einfach ind den Fonts order schieben.
Dan wird man gefragt ob man es rein instalieren möchte.

Ich hatte noch von XP die fonts die gesammelt hatte.^^

Remilnelia

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm not overly fond of NTR, but damn, that's some nice art. Not the best, but definitely up there.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Y'all have played the game to the end? How does it goes?

For me personally, I'd give it a 7/10.

First thing first, the CG. I'd give the CG a solid 9/10. I'm a suckass for ahegao + heart pupil. When I saw Souffle had those heart pupil, I was like, 'instant gold star for this shit'.

Then what makes me gives this game 7/10? The answer is the system and Claudio (or whatever that blonde swordman's name is).

I was totally hyped when I saw the part where Souffle got pregnant and got a 'Brood Paratism Wife' title. But when I realized that the pregnancy is part of the flag for each side-character (and so she practically can get pregnant 7 times straight, but there's only one baby shown in the room), I was totally let down. Like, there's not even any effect on how lewd she is to the overall gameplay or the ending.

Second is Claudio. I mean, there's Ren-kun (the shota), Bran-sensei (the teacher) and tons of other side character, but there's only one bad ending to Claudio. Considering the history of this circle, I don't think there'll be any update whatsoever for this game, so I ain't crossing my fingers.

Not to mention Claudio's character itself. I mean, this is an ntr game, which all side-characters practically half-raped Souffle to submission and mindbroke her, but Claudio's being too much a paragon of justice. He's strong, he's nice, and he helped the pair (Will and Souffle) without any bad intent. The only reason Claudio and Souffle ended up fucking is only because the suspension bridge effect since they get chased by monster, and - let me be frank here - it's understandable why Souffle would give services to Claudio since he kept saving her life and she ended up attracted to him.

I mean, I wouldn't mind if Claudio's instead someone like Barbell from Married Warrior Ema or other ntr bad guy, but look at this guy. Blonde, tanned, big-ass schlong, and all-around good guy.

There's no reason to call his ending a bad ending. He earned it. He saved her, and she got attracted to him. That's a fucking happy ending, if you asked me.

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

What do you do with the mansion(?) quest from the quest board thing? The one that there are 3 note on the table and bunch of teddy bear, manage to unlock something by random clicking those teddy and dont know what to do the rest..

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score

What do you do with the mansion(?) quest from the quest board thing? The one that there are 3 note on the table and bunch of teddy bear, manage to unlock something by random clicking those teddy and dont know what to do the rest..
The letters you find in the place tell you what to check. One says "check the red bear" another one says "check the mirror" which leads to the boss. The mirror is located at the beginning of the place near the first portal.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Y'all have played the game to the end? How does it goes?

For me personally, I'd give it a 7/10.

First thing first, the CG. I'd give the CG a solid 9/10. I'm a suckass for ahegao + heart pupil. When I saw Souffle had those heart pupil, I was like, 'instant gold star for this shit'.

Then what makes me gives this game 7/10? The answer is the system and Claudio (or whatever that blonde swordman's name is).

I was totally hyped when I saw the part where Souffle got pregnant and got a 'Brood Paratism Wife' title. But when I realized that the pregnancy is part of the flag for each side-character (and so she practically can get pregnant 7 times straight, but there's only one baby shown in the room), I was totally let down. Like, there's not even any effect on how lewd she is to the overall gameplay or the ending.

Second is Claudio. I mean, there's Ren-kun (the shota), Bran-sensei (the teacher) and tons of other side character, but there's only one bad ending to Claudio. Considering the history of this circle, I don't think there'll be any update whatsoever for this game, so I ain't crossing my fingers.

Not to mention Claudio's character itself. I mean, this is an ntr game, which all side-characters practically half-raped Souffle to submission and mindbroke her, but Claudio's being too much a paragon of justice. He's strong, he's nice, and he helped the pair (Will and Souffle) without any bad intent. The only reason Claudio and Souffle ended up fucking is only because the suspension bridge effect since they get chased by monster, and - let me be frank here - it's understandable why Souffle would give services to Claudio since he kept saving her life and she ended up attracted to him.

I mean, I wouldn't mind if Claudio's instead someone like Barbell from Married Warrior Ema or other ntr bad guy, but look at this guy. Blonde, tanned, big-ass schlong, and all-around good guy.

There's no reason to call his ending a bad ending. He earned it. He saved her, and she got attracted to him. That's a fucking happy ending, if you asked me.
It's a bad end for the husband. She wasn't faithful and she basically looked at the flaws in her husband. She basically fell in love with another person and decided her husband wasn't in love with her enough for the most part. I would give it a 7 too. It wasn't exactly heart wrenching, but the girl wasn't exactly given much in favor of staying faithful. After all, her husband was only her love interest because he was her friend for a long time. It wasn't because he was some prince of her dreams who comes and whisks her off her feet. He is a good guy, and the same can be said for the husband. But I just hope this guy learns from the husband and puts a lock on her since she is bound to fall in love with another guy for the exact same reasons.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Partial is done. Grab it from my drive. Pink button in my signature. Thanks to Anurabis for this.

panzerelite

Demon Girl
Reputation score

where the H state? I can find it!

Nuclear Reactor

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I wanted more scenes for Serika. Maybe a bit netori in it but eh ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

panzerelite

Demon Girl
Reputation score

and where I can find mill and how to unlock milking?

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Press 'Q' to open stats, and 'W' to close it
Wait, there is a hidden menu? Didn't even know about that. Guess ill have to update the partial.
Edit : And update complete.

Last edited:

Nuclear Reactor

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

and where I can find mill and how to unlock milking?
Need to cook to get the "new milking machine lulz" and have your "boldness" stat higher than 8.

deathwing25

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

anyone can give me download link i dont want use mexashare (reason: i dont see captcha)
i recommeding:
googledrive,mediafire or mega