What's new

Offsite Cyoa

Magma

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I come to you with a new version of a cyoa i have created, it deals with stripping and humiliation, altough some scenes might be out of scope of this forum, nonetheless as this board as always been an inspiration to me, i leave you with a link to it in case you like it.

All feedback is very welcomed as its my only way to improve it. Thanks in advance.

Here is the Link with the Program (Storyteller) and the book to be played. - 3megas file.

Kathy

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Offsite Cyoa

Neat idea, and I approve of the attempt

But the story file you have in there is a DPC file, and the software requires a DPS file. Renaming it to DPS and trying to run it only causes a slew of errors too.

:( In other words: we can't read your story. Any way you can fix this?

OP
M

Magma

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I am so sorry, i actually uploaded the wrong book file.

Here is the link for the book

You will still need the Storyteller from the original file. Sorry for the trouble.

And thanks in advance for all the comments.

Kathy

Lurker
Reputation score

Good story so far, some nice parts, but storyteller occasionally glitches and doesn't display all options that seem like they should be there. Such as when it's listed in the text, and not in the choices.

It cuts out really sharply at some points too, suddenly having no options because there's no continuation, even before you reach the "checkpoint" that you've created. If there's a dead end, you should lead everyone to a "This is where the story ends for now." page perhaps, and fix it afterwards to have more choices.

I like the storytelling overall, and this looks like it could become a great CYOA for everyone. Biggest complaint I have is being someone who likes seeing all of the story, only one quicksave is a bit less than I usually use :p

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Good story so far, some nice parts, but storyteller occasionally glitches and doesn't display all options that seem like they should be there. Such as when it's listed in the text, and not in the choices.

It cuts out really sharply at some points too, suddenly having no options because there's no continuation, even before you reach the "checkpoint" that you've created. If there's a dead end, you should lead everyone to a "This is where the story ends for now." page perhaps, and fix it afterwards to have more choices.

I like the storytelling overall, and this looks like it could become a great CYOA for everyone. Biggest complaint I have is being someone who likes seeing all of the story, only one quicksave is a bit less than I usually use :p
Second. I have nearly the same opinion

OP
M

Magma

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The game has been on hiatus for a long time, here is the new version with a few more pages... hope you enjoy

The engine is the same, and can be downloaded at dreampath site.

Thank you in advance for the feedback as i really need it :)

PS: Please report any bugs found so far as i can correct them.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You kids these days and your fancy high-tech CYOA's. Back in the day we had threads and updating. Now get off mah lawn!