What's new

Oh god...

ConfusedRagerMan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, recently had to do some things to get Diablo 2 to work, which involved DEP, but as a result of fiddling with that, no matter whether I change between DEP only on for essential window progams or DEP for everything except what I exclude, most RPGMaker games I have don't work unless I put em on the list along w/ D2... Such a weird situation... this site has given me too many rpgmaker games to count, going to take forever to individually add em onto it as I find ones that don't work.

Glad I figured out what was interfering with em from working though, man. Seems to mostly be VX and XP that are bothered by it, Ace seems to be okay with DEP for some reason.

Any of ya ever get into a situation like this?

zephyrlol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Oh god...

Well, recently had to do some things to get Diablo 2 to work, which involved DEP, but as a result of fiddling with that, no matter whether I change between DEP only on for essential window progams or DEP for everything except what I exclude, most RPGMaker games I have don't work unless I put em on the list along w/ D2... Such a weird situation... this site has given me too many rpgmaker games to count, going to take forever to individually add em onto it as I find ones that don't work.

Glad I figured out what was interfering with em from working though, man. Seems to mostly be VX and XP that are bothered by it, Ace seems to be okay with DEP for some reason.

Any of ya ever get into a situation like this?
Use windows XP, diablo 2 works fine, rpgmaker games work fine. Everyone wins!