What's new

Old ROA games

Mr. Bigshot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
not sure if this is the place to ask for this but does any one know if there's a folder/thread with all of the ROA games?

for those who don't know I mean the games like this

that's just one of the many games. now I know of the main site and yeah I could download them 1 by 1 but that'll take some time compare to me just getting them all in 1 big file.

if anyone knows plz note me or send link or whatever. thanks

Last edited:

HERO1000

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban
Sorry for necroing this thread, but it seems the links in the dev's website no longer work. (or at least, links to old games like ROA)
So, if someone has the games, it'd be appreciated if you could upload them.

Arde645

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Sorry for necroing this thread, but it seems the links in the dev's website no longer work. (or at least, links to old games like ROA)
So, if someone has the games, it'd be appreciated if you could upload them.
Hmm, shouldn't really be encouraging rule-breaking but losing possibly irretrievable files is even worse. If you have trouble running anything in Win10, move the game folder into the C: drive.

Last edited:

HERO1000

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hmm, shouldn't really be encouraging rule-breaking but losing possibly irretrievable files is even worse. If you have trouble running anything in Win10, move the game folder into the C: drive.

Thank you very much, though if I may trouble you with one more thing. Some of the archives within the archive are password protected.

Arde645

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Thank you very much, though if I may trouble you with one more thing. Some of the archives within the archive are password protected.
The password should just be ryona for all of them.

Also, most of the ones labelled "core1234" or whatever should be the ROA ones, the others should just be RyonaSaga or some-such.

HERO1000

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The password should just be ryona for all of them.

Also, most of the ones labelled "core1234" or whatever should be the ROA ones, the others should just be RyonaSaga or some-such.
Yeah, it works. Thank you very much.