What's new

[Complete - Full] One shota natsu yasumi (茶色いうさぎの)

Maroar

Reputation score
title.png

DLsite JP Link:
Patch v1.1:

v1.1: I translated the original text from inspecting the cabinets and talking to his teacher at school.

Hello fella's this is my first translation, I'm not very skilled in this kind of things but I want to get
better. I've always known how hard working this community is, so I thought I should contribute. I tried
my best so I hope so guys enjoy. Thanks to SapphireFire for showing and sharing me the game by the way.

Last edited:

Secret Moblin

Reputation score
Thanks for going through the effort. Still, a couple of things:
  • There are several strings of text still untranslated. I'm only a few days in, and I've run into original text a few times already (inspecting cabinets, talking to the teacher at school, etc).
  • Grammar could use a lot of work.
  • Remove those TL notes, they're more distracting rather than funny.

socien

Reputation score
Thanks a lot for the translation! Question: Is the scene recollection translated? I can read the beginning of the game in english but when I go to the scene recollection I get kanji. Example: 1542347893313.png

OP
Maroar

Maroar

Reputation score
Thanks a lot for the translation! Question: Is the scene recollection translated? I can read the beginning of the game in english but when I go to the scene recollection I get kanji. Example:View attachment 17955
I'm sorry but I didn't translate the recollection room. You can just load your save on day 30 to choose another route.
But I might still do it though, but not now.

Last edited:
OP
Maroar

Maroar

Reputation score
Thanks for going through the effort. Still, a couple of things:
  • There are several strings of text still untranslated. I'm only a few days in, and I've run into original text a few times already (inspecting cabinets, talking to the teacher at school, etc).
  • Grammar could use a lot of work.
  • Remove those TL notes, they're more distracting rather than funny.
Okay, I could work on that. Thanks for the opinion by the way, I hope I could make it better in the next update.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Just out of sheer curiosity, socien, why not play it in full-screen? I'll admit that I haven't played this one, and is defo not my cup of tea, but having the lines on the character sprites so jaggedy, would drive me nuts... :)

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Thank you so much friend, one of the best SS games out there, and now even better thanks to your translation :)

denymeplz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
thanks for this, i can tell you aren't a native english speaker but its way better than most crap out there, you will get better with more practice, keep it up and looking forward to your next translation!

stone147

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Untranslated lines i've found so far :
I like your TL notes, thanks for the translation

VNProtagonist

Reputation score
Is it just me that can't download this? It keeps getting stuck at 99%. On closer inspection after downloading each file individually, it's file "Map041" that's giving me the eternal "Temporary error" message.

thatguy123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is it just me that can't download this? It keeps getting stuck at 99%. On closer inspection after downloading each file individually, it's file "Map041" that's giving me the eternal "Temporary error" message.
Can also vouch for this error.

Secret Moblin

Reputation score
Two different questions:
  1. Are you not perusing the script files to check for any Japanese characters before you dump them back in? With the two untranslated strings I spotted within just the first hour of playing, I'd have figured you'd take that as a sign to do a quick check throughout the whole translation, as opposed to just correcting those specific parts.
  2. With all the typos and poorly-edited translations, are you planning on doing a grammar fix update? Or is this it?
I'm sorry if this sounds ungrateful. But I'm not totally sure that the [Complete -Full] label you stuck on this thread is applicable in it's current state.

Garif

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does somebody else get an error in the Lisa ending ? It´s in the bus sequenze in the epilogue.

Garif

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This is the error btw: Script Game_Map line 41: EOFError occured. end of file reached

Reputation score
Two different questions:
  1. Are you not perusing the script files to check for any Japanese characters before you dump them back in? With the two untranslated strings I spotted within just the first hour of playing, I'd have figured you'd take that as a sign to do a quick check throughout the whole translation, as opposed to just correcting those specific parts.
  2. With all the typos and poorly-edited translations, are you planning on doing a grammar fix update? Or is this it?
I'm sorry if this sounds ungrateful. But I'm not totally sure that the [Complete -Full] label you stuck on this thread is applicable in it's current state.
Why did secret moblin get a negative reaction for this? He's pointing out problems with the translation, he's not attacking the translator. Just because people do this stuff for free doesn't mean we can't expect a certain level of quality.

Garif

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Why did secret moblin get a negative reaction for this? He's pointing out problems with the translation, he's not attacking the translator. Just because people do this stuff for free doesn't mean we can't expect a certain level of quality.
That´s a very wrong point of view. We get this stuff for free without doing anything. There have been many translators on this site that suddenly just vanished for multiple years, without a word about the translation. Just recently Norzz left his translation because of many many complaints, which ended in us getting a translation with many bugs and grammar problems. The Translator decides how much work he wants to put into it and that´s what we can expect nothing more. Pointing out mistakes is very helpful but picking on the grammar saying that the [Complete -Full] label should be removed or expecting too much is just wrong. I am myself still waiting for any replie to my error. He said he could work on the grammar give him time.

I´m very thankfull for the translation and in my opinion the [Complete -Full] is justified, expecially for his first work.