What's new

[WIP - Full] Oneshota Dragon: A world full of Busty Girls [RJ280274]

Shivu-chan

Reputation score
RJ280274_img_main.jpg

Here is the Link for details:

Update: It's not completely done yet but very close over 90%. I decided to upload the patch for testing purposes now.

Download [Test Patch]:

To apply the patch, copy and paste the www folder completely into the game's main folder.

------------------------------------

Hi,

since there was a technical issue with another project of mine I continued this one. It'll be a full translation and It's almost done.

I just wanted to open this thread as a placeholder for now. I'm currently also working on some very old japanese DOS eroge games which have a great storytelling. I recommend everyone giving it a shot at least.

And since I have time again I'll work on all of my other paused projects as well once I'm done with this. Including some Manga (non-adult). You can check all of that on my blog once it's up. Will take a while, though.

Edit2: It's around 70% currently. Please purchase the game on dlsite :). I'm translating the "newest" version from dlsite by the way so if yours is older It might not work correctly.

Last edited:

blerghit

Reputation score
Is there a ULMF thread about this game?a link there? A dlsite link?
Everyone would appreciate these little things when making any thread.

OP
S

Shivu-chan

Reputation score
HI, sorry I forgot. I've included the Link for details. I'm not sure about a Ulmf thread, though. Thank you for the feedback.

note63

Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion - Game discussion in Translation section
any complete save file????

OP
S

Shivu-chan

Reputation score
Hi guys, this may take still a few days. I couldn't finish everything on time for this Friday, I'm sorry.

Thanks for all the nice feedback.

OP
S

Shivu-chan

Reputation score
Great news guys!. The developer apparently thinks of creating further updates for this game with more content!. No ETA yet but I'm happy knowing this.

As for the translation process:

I'm mostly done. Unfortunately, the developer made a lot of naming mistakes and I had to fix this. I'm not quite sure yet whether or not I should write him about it. I don't want to deal with eventual legal matters in case he disapproves my translation. I'm unsure how japanese game developers think of this but many manga artists don't like having a fan translation of their work.

Since I want to add "quality" as much as I can in my translations, I'd like to go into a short test once I upload it. I'd appreciate if you guys could help me with this, so I can correct everything. Once further updates are released, I can update the translation without worrying too much.

Have a nice day~

OP
S

Shivu-chan

Reputation score
Played like 1 hour and it's great tbh.. or at least I do understand what's going on unlike MTL. Also, setting are not translated, but that's fine.
Thank you very much for your amazing work!
Thank you

vaan21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
is this abandoned ? I mean the 90% update was almost a year ago..

Garohjime

Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion - Game discussion in Translation section
I legit cannot get past the lamia girl, anyone got a save pls?