What's new

ACT [excessm] おねショタACT スマッシュボーイ / Smash Boy (RJ225414)

ivanjoe

Reputation score
Had great fun with this game, it´s a shame there Will be no more content, hope the new game provides us some fun.

Speaking of One Shota does anybody know how to beat the last boss in that game. There were two stages I never beat, one with the giant mantis girl (believe it was part way through episode 6) cause the game kept glitching and attaching the boss sprite to my character permanently with no way to get it off and no way to die to try again. After that happened through 3 reset/replay attempts of stage 6 I just gave up and moved on to the last stage but I couldn't beat that last boss (the one that's a regular human possessed by a succubus) because it just never seemed to die. After seemingly hitting it about 20 times (most bosses seemed to take about 3-5) same thing I basically just quit the program and called it a day.
For the mantis, when she shines you must let her catch you she Will use you as a dildo and after a few time she Will be exhausted and vulnerable. For the last stage you need to land a counter hit when the girl try to catch you (Works the same way as when you onehit the other girls and rip their clothes

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
Think about where we are. Should he have made a new thread instead as is customary in those scenarios ?
Umm no. LIKE I ALREADY SAID, the game he’s referring to already has a thread. You only have to go find it in Games Under Construction. If you actually read what I wrote, you wouldn’t be asking stupid questions.

well did not know what I said would be taken so seriously I was not trying to be a "douchebag" .... anyway did not know there was a forum for the next game I guess I head to that one now
Yeah it’s good to make sure there is a thread for a new game before going to an old one, because most of the time someone has already beaten you to the punch and wrote their essay on it. You should be able to find it pretty easy by searching excessm in the quick search.
Also calling you a d-bag may have been a bit harsh, so I apologize.

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I fully intend to purchase this game when there is a discount and English DLSite gives me the 10% coupon. Every work from excessm is half off on DLSite until September 25, 2018 - except Smash Boy of course.
After eight months, . I'm glad I waited since this game now feels like a money grab for the development of the next game in the Oneshota series.
You act like $10 ($11.65 to be exact) is breaking the bank. I am sorry dude, but this is a lame excuse. I feel like these comments are just as guilty as those who ask for DMs. Smh......:rolleyes:
I've been disappointed with Excess M before, and most of the comments on the new thread don't think too highly about Smash Boy either. Of all the enemies, the only one I really liked was the gunner woman. I think zzinzinz must have a real aversion to feet because only one enemy performs footjob. How is Researcher Himi's electric massage not an erotic attack, and why couldn't Charlotte rub her foot onto Al's crotch instead of stomp him?

Opticon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Because feet isn't the most popular H-position? I mean you like feet but many other people don't and would rather see an extra H scene
Feet content is much more common and appropriate in femdom and reverse-rape contexts like excessm's games though. A more "vanilla" h-game yes, feet content can be pretty niche and not as widely received, and would make sense to not waste time and resources on it and focus more on well-received content instead. But in the theme of an older woman dominating a younger man, feet content should come more naturally, as a lot of foot fetishes are rooted in that kind of domination/submission dynamic.