What's new

ACT [excessm] おねショタACT スマッシュボーイ / Smash Boy (RJ225414)

Bupkis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Seems like a Steam version might become unlikely if recent events is anything to go by. Recently Huniepop got hit out of left field for violating Steam's TOS and is looking at be removed if not heavily censored at best. Something tells me that a game like this would hardly fly if Huniepop of all things is getting shit.
He might be able to slip it under the radar but I'm terribly apprehensive of this working. I guess we can only hope and wait to see what more comes of Steam's current political drama.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Top Lel

Also I adore how this game is a mix of Double Dragon and Godhand put together. When the full release does come out I'm definitely getting this.
Also a bonus... It's Controller friendly!
it reminds me of Guardian Heroes

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The animations in games and anime where the hands physically just disconnect from the stationary protag somehow adds more comic flavor than anything. With things like DBZ focusing on two figures just blocking and trading shots and eventually landing one, you gotta appreciate the moments where the animator just doesn't give a damn about the antagonists.
It's even better when the villains are so horribly underscored that they just refuse to block unless they have a huge shield for *momentary* protection, or let their guard down for unknown reasons.
I know it's a game, but I have to appreciate imagining what goes through their minds to let that happen.

Svetson

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Oh my goodness yes. I was just thinking yesterday they seemed due for a new game.

By the way whatever happened to thread tags. Ever since the board updated to another new layout again they're just gone. Generally I'm interested in male versus female type RPG or action scenarios like Monster Girl Quest Paradox, One Shota, ROBF where the goal is to lose at least once to get all the scenes and because it's oddly sexy. I had been using the Reverse_Rape and Battle_Fuck tags before the change to the new layout but with them gone it's gotten a lot harder to pin that sort of content down. I just got lucky here because I recognized the name ExcessM from One Shota, Kariyume, Parade Buster etc.

Last edited:

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Uh the lack of.... ....after the title dev chose.. ah well.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Didn't see any updates here about it so...

Looks like we're getting another priestess-type mob like the last game had.
Any news on a release date? Didn't see anything on his blog.

shadow1029

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The trailer might be saying it's due for 8/4, if the date of 2018/8/4 in the last 15 seconds of the trailer applies to that. Can't read the characters without translation software, just guessing since most trailers include the expected date in a similar fashion.

Edit: Website confirms that's the expected sales date.

OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
The trailer might be saying it's due for 8/4, if the date of 2018/8/4 in the last 15 seconds of the trailer applies to that. Can't read the characters without translation software, just guessing since most trailers include the expected date in a similar fashion.

Edit: Website confirms that's the expected sales date.

Does no one read the first post????? (it says the release date right there.......T___T )

password123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Didn't see any updates here about it so...

Looks like we're getting another priestess-type mob like the last game had.
the first mention of smash boy was in may and this was posted last December
its an animation of Chloe Valens from Tales of Legendia
there might be a priestess enemy but dont think its gonna be her exactly

gemstoner75

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
the first mention of smash boy was in may and this was posted last December
its an animation of Chloe Valens from Tales of Legendia
there might be a priestess enemy but dont think its gonna be her exactly
Yeah I'd say this is just some test animation he did - I don't think that's necessarily going to be part of the game.

Surise

Reputation score
Public video 2!

So hyped. Wondering if anyone on here can read moon runes and watch the video. Does it say anything about how many enemies there will be? I hope it'll be more than Karyiume.. That only had like.. 12 enemies while his first onysota game had like 23 or something crazy like that.

Reputation score
Long time lurker (3 or 4 years iirc) here. Been a fan of excess-m for all of those years.
Anyways, I was just popping in so that I can confidently say that there will be 11+ enemies to Surise.
11 is a guarantee-- though I expect there to be more from some of the content shown in the trailer.
Cheers.

password123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
from the video, i saw 13 new enemies plus the 4 in the demo for a total of 17 for now
enemies:
- 4 in the demo
- office lady
- red hair office lady (boss?)
- thief
- mage
- nurse
- jk
- gunslinger (boss)
- doctor (boss)
- cosplay with wings?
- kidnapped friend (boss)
- rocket powered mage?
- yellow clothes + green scarf chick
- giantess boss

maybe:
- witch
- red bloomers (could be an assist to a grab)
- two nurses (maybe exclusive to the event)

the video linked by Surise was also uploaded to youtube:

Last edited:

gemstoner75

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
And I was getting worried because he hasn't posted any teasers on his twitter for weeks unlike he did with his previous games.
But man that trailer looks good.

Also:

Oh excessm you tease.

the video linked by Surise was also uploaded to youtube:
That one is only half as long though - guess he removed some stuff to make it more Youtube friendly.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Why does this game seem so lacking compared to their other titles?
I mean, it's some of the same animation styles, but I feel like it isn't as high-quality as his other ones.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
While Parade Buster continues to be my favorite by far (I'm a sucker for RPGs), this one does seem to have a robust gallery feature for viewing (as opposed to his previous games which just offered a freeplay room where you still had to actually fight)