What's new

ACT Shota [78] 体格差おねショタバトル2 女怪人vs女装戦士君 (RJ230642)

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
whoa, this is great. theres so many girls in the first stage alone and the H is pretty good. if every stage is as packed as stage 1 is ill be super happy. fighting is simple. grab everything to win. i got the boss in an infinite combo loop just grabbing. not a bad thing personally. it does more damage, and the enemies get up faster so its great for powering through stages.

Yeah.. if you look in the manual folder, you can see PNGs with all the enemies that'll be in the full game. 7 stages.
holy mother of god, thats so many enemies. im fucking ready.

OneOfUs

Reputation score
If it's japan's midnight for release, it'll be out in about 2 hours.

jjjjiiiinnnn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
AS already did post the game, though it seems to be taken from EK. However it's no longer on EK, I think because the download is broken. I got all parts but it seems like part 2 and 3 are identical in terms of content, so part 3 was uploaded bad.
But damn, that was a fast post nonetheless.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
AS already did post the game, though it seems to be taken from EK. However it's no longer on EK, I think because the download is broken. I got all parts but it seems like part 2 and 3 are identical in terms of content, so part 3 was uploaded bad.
But damn, that was a fast post nonetheless.
the poster was velka who holds back part of the download for a few days or sales reach certain numbers (whatever comes first)

keobrik

Reputation score
And do any body know with what instrument this game is created? Cose i'm almost shure that there is no draining while enemies are have sex with you, and its interesting to try to make this little feature.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
And do any body know with what instrument this game is created? Cose i'm almost shure that there is no draining while enemies are have sex with you, and its interesting to try to make this little feature.
there is a drain but it's extramly slow (triggered sex full hp and went afk when I got back there was a tiny bit of red on my hp bar)

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
It'd be great if there was an alt mode or infinite HP or whatever cheat so you could enjoy the animations including orgasm without having to retry.

bobhoskins

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Are there any game over scenes if you lose, or just the continue screen from the demo?

Knightbanez

Reputation score
Just bought it, can't wait to try it out. The demo had so much stuff to it! I'll be dumbfounded if each stage has as many enemies at stage 1!

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Damn i wonder what this attachment is ( i cant remember if we can attach stuff like this as i am not directly linking to the product) Enjoy

*Link removed due to shota*
damn i missed it.