What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [ 一人オンライン / One person on-line] FUMIKA FANTASY (RJ242995)

Monceber

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
No image due to LOLI

From author of this game and this game comes another one. Announced today, release planned for the late February.

DLSite:
Warning! Demo is HUGE (in size, at least)

Fetish:
Loli, fellatio, prostitution, monster rape, bukkake, battle fuck, clothes changing/breaking

Gameplay:
The game system is a bit unique here and need getting used to. First of all, you level up real fast (killing first mob gives like 3 levels instantly) but levels do not translate in more stats/hp or new skills. To get stats you need to equip items (armor and sub-weapons) that you have 5 slots for. There's also 1 slot that I don't know a purpose of and 2 slots for elemental items (that you get to buy later) that increase your stats quite a bit and give you corresponding elemental skills. To get skills you either need to equip aforementioned elemental items or get skill books. I didn't find any skills in the couple of locations and only after I've got to the second town I managed to get my hands on a couple of them. Just to note, you tend to find them in the bookshelves with 'O' sign, so better to check all of them.
There are also passive skills - all of them increase one or another attribute, but you get them by different means (H-related passives, quest related and so on).

Battle is your typical turn-based combat, but main stats are slightly different. You get three bars - red for health, green for clothes durability and blue? for TP. Clothes durability decreases with getting hit and gets through a couple of 'torn' states until you're fully naked. After you're naked battle fuck can happen (I've tried it once or twice, but I didn't manage to break away from it, so either you need some skills for that, or you just simply can't when you're caught). TP is used for skills or for standing up straight away after orgasm in battle, instead of basking in the afterglow. TP is regenerating constantly at slow pace when you move on the map and (iirk) during the battle.
Also, a thing to note - clothes durability is shared between all your clothes, so once it's depleted you'll stay naked even if you switch to another costume. There's no item for repair, so you'll need to go to village/town for repairs. It costs 1 coin per 1 point of durability, or 5500 coins for full restore when you're naked.

As for making money, I'm kinda lost here, tbh. You get some items/weapons from the exploration in 'dungeons', but that doesn't amount to a lot of cash. You get quite a lot of, what I divined to be, "old currency" tho. I assume you should be able to convert it to money, but I didn't find where or how. You can use this currency to buy stat up items and weapons from the purple guy in the top hat. There's one in every town and they need different coins.

Content:
All of the battle defeat scenes are animated and repeating the scene changes heroine's facial expression (she gets ahegao + heart pupil for 3rd defeat). Battle fuck is not animated as well and is progressing in stages (bound -> before insertion -> insertion, etc.).
There's at least 5 battle defeat scenes that I've seen (slimes, goblins, tentacle flowers, humans and zombies). There's also a couple of event scenes + scenes not including heroine:
  • you get one when you're naked and out of money for repairs in first town - for fellatio you can get 20k (you can repeat this three times; on third time she gets pregnant and you get game over);
  • there's scene with caught girl in the forest;
  • there is repeatable prostitution event in the 3rd town;
  • another event in 3rd town;
  • event when sleeping in the inn of 3rd town;
  • event when sleeping in the inn of 3rd town when naked (innkeeper will let you stay for half price);
  • getting caught in the mansion north of 2nd town;
  • getting caught in the mines north of 2nd town;
  • attack guards on the bridge to the east of the starting location and beat them;
  • two events in 4th town (across the bridge).
Considering that images take 80% of the demo, I might've missed some other events.
This author typically has pregnancy in his games, but I didn't see anything related to that in the game. (Seems to have a couple of related scenes, but it's typically game over after that. The one that you don't get game over for is getting egged by flower monsters in the forest to the west of starting area).

Walkthrough and guides:
Tips and walkthrough by 4lurk3r
Extensive walkthrough by Welkin2:

Last edited:

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Yikes, definitely gotta try this one out! Clothing damage separated from health? Aww yiss. Combat rape being in stages and having "struggle" mechanics? Aww fuck yiss! Seen some of their games before, and I believe I even have one or two of them, but never actually played them.

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Nice. Glad to see them back on their feet. It feels like forever since they last released a game.

unkownmyriad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is anyone getting errors concerning the demo? Because I can't even get it to load properly. Says there's a png it can't find.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Was hoping that they can CR with the clothes on but that means more CG to draw.

mr_doomgape

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is anyone getting errors concerning the demo? Because I can't even get it to load properly. Says there's a png it can't find.
ya i'm geting the same error tried copying a png and renameing it just to get it to load but no dice if anyone is able to get it to run can they upload there www folder from the game?

Hazunya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Oldest demo (released on official blog) save is not usable by the latest demo it seems.
Despite being a demo there's alot of content, though some enemy has too high of a stat (slime, house boss) to be beaten. High hopes for the full release

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I noticed that in your post you said "battle fuck", but someone else in the comments mentioned CR (combat rape). Which system is it...?

Definitions (That I use):
Combat Rape:

A game play system which the primary method of combat is still fighting. But, during combat, there are mechanics by which, the heroine is sexually assaulted, and/or raped. Example: Defender of Public Morals: Swordswoman Asagi. Parallel Fantasy IF+

Battle Fuck:
A game play system which the primary method of combat is sexual attacks - which replace the fighting mechanics. Example: ROBF.

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I've been following this dev's blog for a few months, glad this game's almost ready to release. Seems like this game will have more content than this dev's previous games considering that the dev meant to put out 3 games in 2018 but ended up focusing mainly on this one. Can't wait for this one.

KillerDxD

Reputation score
No image due to LOLI
You got my illegal virtual attention... Also anyone know whats happening with his other game that he haven't released in like 2 years? Kept thinking the groups gone cause of that.

OP
Monceber

Monceber

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I noticed that in your post you said "battle fuck", but someone else in the comments mentioned CR (combat rape). Which system is it...?
By your definition what's in this game is combat rape.

D-D

Reputation score
There's a way to grind money in the easternmost town. Find a blonde loli near the church and she takes you to the "dark" part of the town where women have to be naked. There's a couple scenes that give loads of money and then you can infinitely whore for 2-4k or just gamble for 10k with heads or tails. Gambling and savescumming is the fastest way to make money in my opinion. It's a good idea to have about 10k money at all times because you'll need clothes on to get to this area to grind money.

Has anyone figured out how to get into the two forests and the ruined town of bandits near what is supposedly a demon kings castle?

The forests have barriers blocking the way (the other one being a tentacle barrier) while the ruined town has some bandit who doesn't let you inside.

OP
Monceber

Monceber

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Has anyone figured out how to get into the two forests and the ruined town of bandits near what is supposedly a demon kings castle?

The forests have barriers blocking the way (the other one being a tentacle barrier) while the ruined town has some bandit who doesn't let you inside.
Seen questions regarding town and tentacle barrier on his blog. Looks like former is not included in the demo while latter, if I understood it correctly, can just be beaten. Unless translator messed things up and "special item is not needed" actually meant "special item is needed".
Dunno about another barrier tho.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
ok waiting for this one for sure!! preparing money for it already xD

D-D

Reputation score
Seen questions regarding town and tentacle barrier on his blog. Looks like former is not included in the demo while latter, if I understood it correctly, can just be beaten. Unless translator messed things up and "special item is not needed" actually meant "special item is needed".
Dunno about another barrier tho.
Just gotta figure a way to deal 60k damage in one turn. There's one way to hit 5 times with normal attack using two spells. The king gives you a spell that makes your next normal attack hit 4 times and 50k money. With that money you can buy a Thunder element item in the nearby town that has a long lasting buff spell which gives you +1 attack to your normal attacks.

EDIT: Ok, I managed to kill the tentacle wall. First I used a bunch of buffs and hit the wall with a wind spell for 15-20k damage which didn't cost a turn to use, then I used the normal attack which hit for like 8 times thanks to all the buffs. There's also some golden statue in the starting beach which can give you a permanent buff of like 100% more hp and 200% attack or something. Some sort of easy-mode thing I guess.

Last edited:

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Jesus. 1.5GB demo. You weren't joking around when you said the demo is big.

Can't even get the slightest bit of help.
mr_doomgape already tried to help you but you didn't reply whether his method worked or not. He even quoted you, so you should have gotten a notification.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yes, and it clearly didn't work since I'm asking for help.
OK, on the off chance that you've somehow stumbled something almost noone else did (unlikely, though it may happen): screenshot of the error and listing (for example, result of 'dir > list.txt') of the dir the error points to.