Re: OOC section.

I claim the virginity of this thread!

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Fuckin'

Was I just supposed to come back here and notice that this board was up or something?

After thinking it over more, I'm going to pass. I loathe dungeon crawls in the best of times. If the game ever progresses to the point that the space stock market or entrepreneurialism or intra-corp negotiations happens or whatever, or you just inexplicably could actually use an accountant, fuckin', let me know, I guess.

OP
S

Sussurak

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ready to go when others are. :)

OP
S

Sussurak

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As a note, while I'd like to be making two posts a day, with different time zones being as they are, I'm accepting that one is more likely. For now, I'll be posting in the 22:00-00:00 period, before I go to bed, UTC+12. That's 10:00-12:00 for Smokefish, and 01:00-03:00 Pacific Time US, if I have timezones correct.

If it's a non-critical social point, and people haven't replied by then, I'll assume that they're observing without reacting, so we can keep things moving forwards. If anyone has any serious objections to this, feel free to let me know. I'm not going to be offended, unless you choose to be agressively rude about it. :p

OP
S

Sussurak

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If anyone else feels like joining in a secondary group story, or a solo story, feel free to let me know. With the preview of the first expansion book, there's even more options now.

OP
S

Sussurak

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Apoligies for the delays on my end. I've really not been having a good week, health, or computer wise. Had to scavenge a PSU to get my computer online tonight, and with the medications, I remember nothing about the last week.
Fuck my life, some days... -_-

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

IT happens suss, take your time if you need it.