What's new

ACT [Oppaiclick] ドット ファーストフードガール / Pixel Art - Fast Food Girl (RJ220954)

cestefani

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Game:
  • ドット ファーストフードガール
  • Pixel Art - Fast Food Girl
About:
  • From the maker of Pixel Art - Swimsuit Lifesaver's Business, here's a simple game with simple content.
  • You basically click on the buttons around the screen to view different animated H-scenes.
    The buttons also show variations such as background, foreground, and amount of clothes worn.
  • I don't think this game has any progression, so there's no need for save files.
Link:
  • See attached TXT file.
    The game's only a buck and a half, so if you can afford it, please support the creator!

Attachments

GEMPAL00

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The last game was weird. Well lets try this one, reminds me of the good ol' interactive flash games or JSK series though.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Honestly I would love it if the dev sticks to the simple and short yet animated games like this one.

About only 5-10 mins out of it, but I find it better than both their last two games.

Lynte

Reputation score
Quality wise it's quite stiff and the SFX and voice are repetitive. High pixel art resolution, though.

Lots of toggles and there's like 10 animated loops with half of them having a climax animation. Not bad for such a cheap price.