What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Ore Teki Shikou ] [俺的嗜好] Indebted Sister Flora / ★借金まみれのシスター・フローラ★ RE154371 RJ154371

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, what have we got here we mark yet. XD
Strange that none yet which wrote about it.

Then we have to wait now and drink tea until we distributed the game. XD
(Mom totally many games you no longer know where da with) XD

Last edited by a moderator:

Dragon248

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: RJ154371 ★借金まみれのシスター・フローラ★ ~シスターの汚パンツと処&#228

Game is available at Sukebei.

No link due to possible shota content. (F_EV02)

Last edited:

lacoka12

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

what is the password for the stove ?

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score

So I am typing in Geist in japanese, aka ガイスト, but it's still not working, anyone lend a hand here with what the japanese characters should be to make it right?

EDIT: Cancel that, I'm a fool, didn't realize you could hit the case switch button one more time and get english letters, was wondering why he would use an english word but only let you type in Japanese.

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: RJ154371 ★借金まみれのシスター・フローラ★ ~シスターの汚パンツと処ä

So I am typing in Geist in japanese, aka ガイスト, but it's still not working, anyone lend a hand here with what the japanese characters should be to make it right?

EDIT: Cancel that, I'm a fool, didn't realize you could hit the case switch button one more time and get english letters, was wondering why he would use an english word but only let you type in Japanese.
Lel!

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I just got to the church and I'm already lost.

Oiz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I just got to the church and I'm already lost.
You mean the first time you get to the church/village?
You just have to go in. C'mon, it's not that hard.
Maybe you need to talk to the villagers beforehand. (I did, so I don't know if it works without that.

EDIT: Did anyone find out what losing virginity influences in the game? (The game said the story, but maybe some other stuff too?)
And it's kinda funny how fast a sister from a church is okay with prostituting herself...But I guess that's why we love hentai! :D

Last edited:

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You mean the first time you get to the church/village?
You just have to go in. C'mon, it's not that hard.
Maybe you need to talk to the villagers beforehand. (I did, so I don't know if it works without that.
Sorry I wasn't clear enough, I meant what do you do after you see the event at the church.

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Sorry I wasn't clear enough, I meant what do you do after you see the event at the church.
The guy at the north gate will tell you to exorcise a ghost in the southern forest mansion.
You need to find a companion to help you.
Talk to everyone in the town, specifcally one of the kid in the orphange will tell you about another kid and his training falicity(Left edge of town, there's a stage that go down)
Press the button in the correct order to go into the training facility, and recruit the kid.
Now you can go to the southern forest.

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The guy at the north gate will tell you to exorcise a ghost in the southern forest mansion.
You need to find a companion to help you.
Talk to everyone in the town, specifcally one of the kid in the orphange will tell you about another kid and his training falicity(Left edge of town, there's a stage that go down)
Press the button in the correct order to go into the training facility, and recruit the kid.
Now you can go to the southern forest.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Well.. apparently I'm missing the I letter from the word GEIST and I'm pretty sure you get that letter after doing something with the flower on the garden.
I believe you have to "water" the flower, but you need at least 30 of pee capacity?!
I have 0 atm, soooo... yeah how do I increase it?

Oiz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well.. apparently I'm missing the I letter from the word GEIST and I'm pretty sure you get that letter after doing something with the flower on the garden.
I believe you have to "water" the flower, but you need at least 30 of pee capacity?!
I have 0 atm, soooo... yeah how do I increase it?
Drinking milk increases it by 100.
You don't need to collect all the letters. Those are just clues. If you know the word you can just open the secret door.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Drinking milk increases it by 100.
You don't need to collect all the letters. Those are just clues. If you know the word you can just open the secret door.
Thanks for the info.
Yeah I know you can open the door after knowing the word, but I want the cg for the flower :p

Edit* Ok... now wtf?! I've reached a derelict ship on a snowy island. I've managed to beat every pirate mob and then when I climb the stairs there's a pirate boss which has 250000 HP, 999 Defense, 999 Magic Resist and 400 Agility?!?!?!
First I can't even hit this guy... and pretty much if I ever hit him, I'll probably deal 0 damage. How the fck do you beat this?!?!

Edit** Lol, you just need to use a certain skill :p

Last edited:

skareques

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i really enjoy this game...
finished with the non-virgin ending...(ending B)
i will leave my save here, it has all H-scene (they are in the item menu) unlocked and is in NG+....Enjoyy:D

Attachments

Last edited:

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone able to give me a run-down on the mechanics?

Also, please answer these questions as well.
- is there combat rape?
- is there a combat rape system? (I.e. a system like fallen empire)

skareques

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone able to give me a run-down on the mechanics?

Also, please answer these questions as well.
- is there combat rape?
- is there a combat rape system? (I.e. a system like fallen empire)
hmmm well...i´didnt play fallen empire, but some mobs has H-skill and can rape you in battle...and if you lose too...

Sporadicus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Interesting. They changed the title of the game in the DL Site window from text to uncopyable link. I guess DL Site became wise to how people are finding these games. :p

chronoex

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Interesting. They changed the title of the game in the DL Site window from text to uncopyable link. I guess DL Site became wise to how people are finding these games. :p
If that truly is their intent, they're doing a terrible job at it, because you can still copy the name of the game from the site path above it (not to mention pulling it from a simple Inspect element call).

Status
Not open for further replies.