What's new

[Complete - Full] [オロボーイ] [Oroboy] 母ちゃんと無人島 / Stranded on an Island With Mommy (RJ296678) (RE296678)

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
DLSite Eng:
DLSite JP:
ulmf thread: none (likely doesn't need a thread, really short and simple game)

Surprise full translation! This one was pretty short but I enjoyed the content, and I wanted to do something to get back into the swing of doing full translations.

No need to jump through hoops on this one, just drag, drop, and overwrite to apply the patch.

One thing about playing this one, you need to be able to hear the sounds. It's important to some of the scenes for the dialogue to make sense, and there is a fishing event that you need to listen to the sounds of to pass it. (Press the confirm key right when you hear it hit the water and you'll catch a fish every time) Other than that it's a straightforward game about a son and his mom being stranded on a deserted island. The son is a typical horndog teenager and tries to do lewd things with his mom. Just pay attention and look for event markers, basically.

Patch is attached here, and as usual let me know if there's any issues or anything untranslated. I did play through a couple of times to test, but it's possible I missed something.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Fixed a map exit event not being translated.
When you try to go to the forest without checking out the mom's behind on the first day, I guess there was a dialogue that prevented you from entering the forest. Never encountered it myself as I figured it was obvious you were supposed to interact with the obvious glowing square behind the mom.