OSAC Irc scheduling coordination HQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Here's the current plan: We will have the irc sessions every week Saturday 7:30 GMT +2(+3 for DST) except when Tassadar would be running his game at that time or I have something else that would interfere with it. This is subject to change.

At the moment it looks like the first session is on 3rd of September, though it'll depend on whether everyone can make it.

Keep an eye on this thread, I'll post updates as time goes on.

EDIT:Channel name is #smokedsalmonroom in irc.rizon.net. And no game on 10th, since I have school stuff.

Last edited:

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: OSAC Irc scheduling coordination HQ

That puts it at...12:30 noon for EST I think? I can work with that. Or was that 7:30 am you're talking?

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

No, he means 00:30 Saturday, EST, Bitbot.

See, life is easier if you just use military times.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

That puts it at...12:30 noon for EST I think? I can work with that. Or was that 7:30 am you're talking?
Fuck you. I didn't write pm, neither did I write 19:30.

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'm pretty sure I can't make it then, I won't be able to stay up that late for games I expect.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I'm pretty sure I can't make it then, I won't be able to stay up that late for games I expect.
Well, shit. I'm pretty sure that that's the only time that suits everyone else.

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'm pretty sure that means you continue with everyone else and leave the person who can't make it behind?

edit: well I could try and make it work at least one session, but who knows.

Last edited:
OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I'm pretty sure that means you continue with everyone else and leave the person who can't make it behind?

edit: well I could try and make it work at least one session, but who knows.
Well, at least some of the roleplaying will happen in the forum, too. Also, I can try alternating session schedule so everyone gets in on at least some sessions.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Channel name is #smokedsalmonroom in irc.rizon.net

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

So, what's the plan? Tonight, tomorrow night, next weekend?

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

For starters, I'd like to say that I'm sorry for not telling about missing the last week in advance.

So... it looks like I may be GMing tomorrow. It may be a short session, only an hour or two, and I don't even know whether Tass will be running his game or not, which would mess things up, since I'm supposed to be playing in his game, he's supposed to be playing in my game and we share a number of other people. So it depends on whether or not he shows up and whether he's going to play or run. Current info is that he's probably going to show up.

For later sessions, I'll have to figure out another time where most people can make it in addition to Saturday mornings, since I seem to be missing a lot of sessions at this time. At least then we'd have a session on most weeks, even if not everyone can make it.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Since no-one else showed up, I just had a small session with just David and Yannifer.

Cassandra, Kento, Darryl: Make small posts explaining what you're doing

Arya, Lindbert, Kaedo: Check your schedules. I'd like to have a small session with you three before next weekend. Preferably starting between 17:00-22:00 my time monday through thursday.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I've had an exhausting week and my head is full of fuck, so no game tomorrow.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Just throwing this out there: How well would it suit people to run the game around 7 to 8 hours later, so it would be morning for all you americans? That would be 14:30 for me (GMT+2) or 7:30 in the morning EST. Now I realize that people have stuff to do and it would probably mean that at least some of the sessions have to be cut short, but if you have something before 10 in the morning, you probably shouldn't be staying up until 4, anyway.

It would also mean that I come to sessions better prepared and not half-asleep, which would likely speed things up, especially if we start the session with combat. And for those of you in America it would mean you wouldn't feel obliged to stay up until early morning.

Oh, and NO GAME THIS WEEKEND.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

It wouldn't work for me very well. I work starting at nine most weekends, with the unusual exceptions of this long streak of saturdays I've been getting off lately. I also have trouble getting myself out of bed much earlier than that, in large part because of my late-night habits. If you really need to I'm willing to give it a shot, but chances are I'd have to step out if it stays that way.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Just throwing this out there: How well would it suit people to run the game around 7 to 8 hours later, so it would be morning for all you americans? That would be 14:30 for me (GMT+2) or 7:30 in the morning EST. Now I realize that people have stuff to do and it would probably mean that at least some of the sessions have to be cut short, but if you have something before 10 in the morning, you probably shouldn't be staying up until 4, anyway.

It would also mean that I come to sessions better prepared and not half-asleep, which would likely speed things up, especially if we start the session with combat. And for those of you in America it would mean you wouldn't feel obliged to stay up until early morning.

Oh, and NO GAME THIS WEEKEND.

Morning instead of late at night works fine for me on weekends, unless I'm not home or was up until 3 the last night for some other reason. 7:30 is a bit early for my tastes, but I can deal with that.

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I usually can't be arsed to wake up before 10 on any given day. So it'd be very bad for me.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Game tomorrow, as per normal.

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

00:30 hours, Saturday Morning? I can make that game, but Tassadar's game is Sunday Morning at the same time...

Status
Not open for further replies.