What's new

ACT [ガーディアンエンジェル] おさけリース (RJ183670)

Yurnero

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Summary:
Flash game with sprite animations and addicting gameplay, featuring Riesz from the Le**** of Mana series.
You serve her drinks from this rather peculiar conveyer belt like construction, by pushing them towards her in a smooth motion.
Afterwards, you'll take an intoxicated Riesz back to a room where you'll be able to touch her in inappropriate ways.
There are achievements as well, I guess.

Links:

DLSite Description (Machine Translated):
Let's drink a lot in the mini game and drink!
You can enjoy a lot of reactions of lease dyed and cheeked

Take me to bed when I fall asleep
Also freely clap your head or turn your head ...
Would you like to wake me up?
Or ... Are you going to get caught in the face or chest while sleeping?

DLSite Tags (Machine Translated):
Touch
Sectional view
Dot
Anime
Sleeping rape
Bukkake

Controls:
Mouse based controls.

A touching game that actually looks pretty popular from sale numbers.
You have to get the girl drunk before the touching starts, and the demo ends when you get her drunk enough to put her to sleep. After the demo a video starts that show the touching mechanics though

Last edited by a moderator:

toth1089

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: おさけリース [RJ183670]

Its pretty fun! I only have the scene where shes drunk on the bed, but It does feel super short. Im pretty sure thats the only scene given its only like 30 MB. But the drunker she is the easier it is to have your way with her

A_J_Wuk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ooooh, you don't find many good games of her around now. No English release that i can find, can't find a download either yet.

accel2000

Reputation score

It's a bit of a shock to see the game released; I followed the creator's blog a while back and he had a demo there... and when I say a while back, I mean like YEARS.

Unfortunately I can't find any way to download it and I've got no means to buy the game with. :/ Still, glad to see he finally released something.

Last edited:

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I mean, I'm able to buy the game, but I'm having problems trying to do that. Hopefully someone gets a download going for this. :v

qwerpoiu80

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

What an well-made game! Playing through the first round in the demo, the obvious aim seems to be to "push" as many drinks as you can towards Riesz. However, there is a lot of other interesting things you can do, which I expect will influence the H-scene later on.

-If you click again before your "hands" cross the third conveyor belt, you will pull them back. If your hands landed on a drink and you pulled it back, you will be able to drink it at the end of the round. This increases the "player alcohol" level - a blue bar at the bottom.

-If you choose to drink the same drink as Riesz is drinking, she will smile, and hearts will appear.

-I think getting drinks for yourself increases the number of drinks that appear on the conveyor, making it easier to to push more drinks towards her in a single go.

-If you grab the glass with the "fever" card (on the right in the demo pic) for yourself, it initiates "fever mode", which increases the amount of drinks that appear even further. Successfully giving it to Riesz will trigger a reaction ("Unya~?"). It doesn't increase her alcohol level, but will probably have effects during the H-scene.

-If you grab the glass with the blue bar (to the left in the pic), it gives you an extra go with your hands. You can also give it to her - the immediate effects being similar to the fever cards.

-I think the key to a successful first round is patience. You need to pick the right moment to deploy your hands for maximum effect, as you only have a limited number of goes. Obviously exploit the special items as much as you can. My personal best is 25 drinks, which made Riesz's alcohol level bar occupy almost the entire screen.

-Conversely, if you deploy your hands in the centre but fail to push any drinks, you will grab her boobs instead. Do this twice and "bombs" will start appearing, which wipe the conveyor of drinks. Do it for all 4 goes you get and the round ends with Riesz annoyed at you. She still falls asleep though, but is pictured wearing still wearing her red overcoat.

-It would be interesting to see how many times you can keep grabbing her boobs in the first round by simply continuously waiting for the extra go bonuses, and using them to do more of the same :D

Can't wait to try the full version!!

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I mean, I'm able to buy the game, but I'm having problems trying to do that. Hopefully someone gets a download going for this. :v
You have to enable the Asian region on your regional settings for your credit card.

DudePerson

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This is actually a very well designed game. There's strategy, reflex, but no timers to worry about, and there's a great amount of possible variables. Artwork is pretty neat too.

Fatso999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The penetration on this game is as hard as Hizashi no Real...

DudePerson

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks

Edit: Also noticed there seems to be an unlock in the touching game. Of course I can't read Japanese. it mentions 5 or 10 of something.

Last edited:

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Weird. I can't penetrate her no matter what I do. Is there anyone manage to do that?

EggsnBacon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thanks

Edit: Also noticed there seems to be an unlock in the touching game. Of course I can't read Japanese. it mentions 5 or 10 of something.
I eventually unlocked it through consecutive plays, I guess. It's just free mode where you can cum when you want, as many times as you want.

Weird. I can't penetrate her no matter what I do. Is there anyone manage to do that?
Just drag into her REALLY slowly.

Reactions: GOR

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

You must capture at least 10 drinks in either round to unlock it. That's the easiest way to unlock it at any rate.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

They're still fucking Riesz after all this time? Well I guess she is one of the original contributor to the whole Valkyrie fuckfest.

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

They're still fucking Riesz after all this time? Well I guess she is one of the original contributor to the whole Valkyrie fuckfest.
Well, at least it's more consensual than usually.

I seriously only know of one animation of all the H based on her where it wasn't rape.

DudePerson

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You must capture at least 10 drinks in either round to unlock it. That's the easiest way to unlock it at any rate.
is the 5 times thing then how many times you grab her boob during the drinking mini-game as an alternative unlock? I know if you do she has pink text surrounding her while she clasps her hands at the end of the round.

Also, during the credits, you can eat the pieces of desert she holds out to you, and you can click the rabite to scare it off.