ACT [ガーディアンエンジェル] おさけリース (RJ183670)

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
can someone upload the uncensor on from the 1st pages, the link is dead TY

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I have a save with all of the achievements finished but for some reason ulmf wont let me upload .sol, .rar, or even .zip files. I used to be able to in the past, idk whats up. I keep getting errors. either way, you guys aren't missing out on anything really.

EDIT: well, you guys are missing out on a santa hat and costume during the close ups. The real question now is if we get anything else for finishing the achievements all over again. i doubt it, it will probably just change her clothes back to normal or something.
You can upload here just remember to get rid of the file's extension code. I.e you can't upload a rar but you can upload a file with the .rar removed IIRC... unless of course the entire system is acting up.

Skarfang81

Reputation score
Does anyone have a link to the 1.11 game the mega link posted previously appears to be dead

red_cloud0

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
all links in the thread appear to be dead, does anyone still have a copy of the uncensor posted earlier in the thread?

afhc2x17

Lurker
Reputation score
Thanks for the link. But my save file was reset (possible due to being the updated version)! Somebody have a full save? Thanks anyway.

DudePerson

Demon Girl
Reputation score
English Version is out:

Also looks like the creator is doing Patreon and ci-en now. Working on some sort of dungeon crawler (you can look at previous blog posts)

Last edited:

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
If the animations for the dungeon crawler is as good as the Riesz game, I'm sold.

thezpirate

Reputation score
Any uncensored patch for the most recent version? thanks in advance!

thezpirate

Reputation score
Thanks for the info! I would able to find it by googling: RJ183670 4chan . It should be the first link

DudePerson

Demon Girl
Reputation score
What is Achievement #18? The one about passing exactly in the middle, twice?

zendreon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
What is Achievement #18? The one about passing exactly in the middle, twice?
Put a drink in the center of her hands. you can do this if you awkwardly push a drink with the side of your hand since none of your hands can truly be in the center.

zendreon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
with the new update to ULMF, i can now upload my save file for you guys. Remember to make a bookmark to the save folder and keep the zip file of this save because after you blow up your medals for the santa costume and close the game, access to the santa costume is gone unless you get the medals all over again. In that case, just repaste the save in the folder to access the santa costume again.

If any of you are willing to put forth the effort, what happens if you gather all the medals after blowing them up without closing the game? If you close the game and lose the santa upgrade, getting the medals again just gets another santa upgrade. I tried before but after getting 15 medals or so, my house had a blackout and my PC turned off. I was too fustrated to try again after that.

edit: the save file works on the English version too.

Attachments

Last edited:

zendreon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
btw, can anyone uncensor the english version? it should be the "osake_riesz_ero" file.

PervertionTota

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's bad: i don't know where is my SOL save files. I dont understand why now i can't find the one i want about games.

Arde645

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It's bad: i don't know where is my SOL save files. I dont understand why now i can't find the one i want about games.
Assuming you're using Win10:

Users > (whatever your account is) > AppData (hidden folder) > Roaming > Macromedia > Flash Player > #SharedObjects > (random string of characters) > localhost > Users

Then begin searching from there.

PervertionTota

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for you message but i'm a W7 user. I have found the SOl files but i can't change/edit it