What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli Shota [Osanagokoronokimini] [幼心の君に] My Secret Summer Vacation / ぼくのひみつの夏休み (RE202893) (RJ202893)

Acha

Reputation score
bro that's for the SEQUEL, completely new characters and stuff. Also that's forever ago.
It's not for the sequel. It's for version 2.0

Does anyone have a complete guide for the game? I mean one that includes where each fish can be caught and insect? Also where/how to get all the panties. I've only gotten the Aunt, Older Cousin, Blonde chick, and Hime.

Also the one guide that is constantly circulating is missing Hina which a member here posted.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Sequel got a DLSite entry with trial.

Gonna be too busy for a while to play it and make proper thread tho so if someone's in the mood feel free to do it.

Melly555ia

Reputation score
The little girl you will find her between 12pm - 4pm in various places.
if memory serves: First is one area left of beach you need to either cross bridge or go through cave to reach. Second area is the graveyard. Third area is outside the shrine. And final is inside the shrine (examine the doors). Afterwards she'll appear everyday inside the shrine. She'll only appear once a day.

Hime's mother though I know you met her at Hime's house. Instead of the doors being locked you'll be able to enter and she'll tell you to wait for Hime in her room. If you go upstairs you can interact with her instead. Sadly, I can't remember if there was a certain time or day you can do so....
I Found Hime's Mother, she at home on Saturday and Sunday except 28th

Deathincarnat

Reputation score
does any one have a save where the animation are not buged when i use the save on here i get green pix all over the animation

joosee

Reputation score
Does anyone know of a 2.0 walkthrough? I'm not even sure what would have been added really...

MoonlitTundra

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Permanent ban.
I know this thread is ancient, but where could i get a download link for this game?