What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli Shota [Osanagokoronokimini] [幼心の君に] My Secret Summer Vacation / ぼくのひみつの夏休み (RE202893) (RJ202893)

Koralion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: (Osanagokoronokimini) ぼくのひみつの夏休み

Aha, this game looks very adventureous, any Translation in sight?
I tried the AGTH+Quick Atlas but not working for me on RPG MV, only with RPG Maker Games. Any news/Update on this? I do not like "Online" translation/Software. Any other possiblity to use a translator offline for me?
How about a Partial or full translation? Who can do this?
M-77
Check for Libellule's RPG Maker MV game hooker mod, it is on this very forums.

Aradude

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Pardon, anyone has a save for around 20/8?

The sleep sex scenes for the lolis seem to be locked to the duration of 21~25/8..

OP
GOR

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Bug warning:

If you didn't cross the bridge in the north and interact with the boat before beating Yasuke, you are screwed. Because after beating him, the shota keeps wondering whose that boat is.

Edit: The game has just been updated.

Google translation:

Fixed bugs, typos.
Game balance adjustment such as in-game time.
Added difficulty "very easy".

Last edited:

Rikaido_m

Lurker
Reputation score

k, here's my walktrough, not sure 100% or not

TIP : save often, preferably at each starting day

Beetle fight is important* at least 3 of em
You will need to beat the same kid 4 times at 2nd option for the item
Beat Chibi to get floater,she will give to you at south beach
Beat 3rd kid to get boat, at north beach, for bikini girl, ghost girl, 2 cats, and pile of wood
Glasses kid for mecha beetle and MILF, :p

1st give fishing rod
ryou item can be sold for quick buck

you need to buy coffe at shop to unlock some event
just drink the coffe before bed to wake up at midnight to initiate some H events

and here's the H guide

Ryou sister
get bathroom + wetdream event, In the evening (6pm+) talk with Ryou in is room 2x,he will tell about hole in the bath,when ryou sister taking bath, examine the tree

behind the house and peep into the bath, find sex and masturbation book, drink coffe at night,visit her room, H, at morning next day visit her again and H

Aunty
Get Masturbation book, get 60 good points*,coffe, bed, keep visiting her at night

Sleep Scene for Ryou sis/ Aunty : Drug the Refrigator when aunty taking shower, coffe,bed, Ryou sis/aunty

Shopkeep
Complete the gacha collection (outside the store),report to her

Bikini girl at northpole :p
go to bridge 3 times, at 3rd day you will pass, get the boat from 3rd kid from beating im at beetle battle, From 20th Until 28th, there is a swimsuit sister on an

island located on a boat straight from the beach from the north coast, talk to her,H after 2nd day

Aunt in Kimono
Faint at map with old wooden house wit alot of pink flower ( southeast store), use rotten food for quick acces, take a bath together, then H at room

Glasses MILF
beat the glasses kid, he will let you enter his house (white building), stay at night, take a bath ALONE

for lolis and ryou, get vaseline from aunty, talk to her at home 12-15 am

Hime chan
go outside when aunty drinking,to right, firefle event with hime
get "Loli" knowledge,
win the TOurnament at 27, go to the secret base on the 28th to the 29th,talk with hime, go to her house, play hide n seek, peep her, H

tournament prize is an old key to the south east, just follow the path to get the Golden Beetle

Chibi-chan
get "Loli" knowledge , Get over 20 "good child points"
talk to her at base at 20+ day, get over 80 points at her quiz, then play "Doctor"

Gay shota sex
H the sister first to get acces to her room, get BL book from her bookshelf when she's in the bath
talk to ryou at noon at his room

Ghost girl
Talk to grandma by the gravestone at morning, she will tell a tale about old ghost
FInd the 4 ghost sighting at 17.00-18.00 at GRAVEYARD, FIELD WITH SLEEPING FLOWER, FRONT CAVE EAST OF BASE, NORTH BEACH
talk to grandma, at least 4 days,go to north beach, take the boat to northeast cave at 11:00-12:00 AM
*to get there in time i use the cave east of base

Cat location
map with an old woman grandmother, port , map north of grandpa , ruins south repaired bridge , lake(use floater to south east, follow the river) , a rice field right

from your house , graveyard , a stairway of a shrine, Sea coast at the extreme end of the upper right corner of the ocean, Sunflower field ,Cave entrance near the

secret base ,Flower field where "some flower" can be collected

TO fix bridge at south, first you need to check the bridge, get hammer by talking 2x with ship captain at 12:00 at docks, buy nail at shop( BLue icon), planks from

north east area(map before sunflower fields, after boat)

How to get good child points ・ Return home before 6(+10) ・ dont oversleep(coffe rape :p)(+10 if you take part in radio exercise) ,take a bath(+5) Brush your teeth(+1)

,give aunty fish at afternoon in kitchen(+ i forgot)

How to SLEEPRAPE
get vaseline from aunty, get some good points, get rape knowledge,

for lolis, chibi and hime, you need SAKE, first, get sugar water from aunty, talk to old man at south west island, get there with floater
after that at 20+ days when you see a loli alone in base, you can offer sake and sleeprape her

for sleep raping others, just drug the refrigerator when no one at kitchen

Beetle
just lace the tree with something sweet, get beetle tommorow

happy fapping :D

Thatdumbguy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any clue as to where this 'Lake cat' is in this game? I assumed it was the Large body of water where you find the boat but I couldn't find it there.

Also,Any more details about a New Game Plus I read earlier? I'm kinda hoping more than just Beetle Level and money carried over.

EDIT: I found it, you gotta wade through the entire town's stream with the inflatable tube. I hate how slow water travel is.

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Almost got a full complete, missing 1 scene
Also looking a way to get ending A and C maybe (C probably bad end)

Now testing a run where i try to H all the girl

antares23

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone mind sharing their save file, the one uploaded only unlocked a few scenes :p

phil1284

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone mind sharing their save file, the one uploaded only unlocked a few scenes :p
Only missing 2 medals but all anims unlocked.

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Oh yeah, this is that circle that does all the animated zombie rpg stuff. And did the Demons Souls parody. Their CGs tend to be a bit copy-paste, but this one looks pretty good. Got too much other stuff taking up my time to play this untranslated though.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh yeah, this is that circle that does all the animated zombie rpg stuff. And did the Demons Souls parody. Their CGs tend to be a bit copy-paste, but this one looks pretty good. Got too much other stuff taking up my time to play this untranslated though.
I just wish their in-game CG was of the same quality as the cover pic. It was the same thing with Zombie Hazard, the cover pic looks really good compared to their usually stuff. But get in the game and it's the usually quality.

I really wanted the sister to look like she does on that cover....that what drew me to the game. Still a nice game though.

Renako

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I was hoping for more gameplay content due to his post that include the zombified/petrified/frozen sister :<

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

CG / animation... is the same as usual, so i kinda given up on this... kinda wish there more variation or different pose like in their other game

Gameplay well i actually find it quite fun all these searching, but i wish they give more hint also tell what to use those goodboy pts is.
I mean 1 of the girl need you to faint infront of the house >.> where the hint in that...

Well either way completed all scene and missing a few medal, although i think i can guess what im missing is get all the bug type and stole all the girl undies (+ that 1 shota pants)
PS: so what exactly the point of repairing that bridge again ? another tree to collect bug daily?

Nitras

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game have any translation?

eyes232

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How can I battle? I find the Yasuke, Ryou and the 2 Girls but they only talk.... Probably I have to find the others but I don't know where to search.... I look every place but I have no Idea... Because of that I can't obtain the boat, float and can't win the Tournament.... I can only see the scenes of the Shop Girl, Kimono Woman, and the girls of the house.... The Shop Girl until this moment is the most grinding because you have to obtain the 10 models.... And the only way to do that is to get a lot of money.... at least 200.... And a lot of save/load....The good thing is after you obtain that medal, after you select a new game+, you don't have to play the gacha again....

Edit: Forget it. I finally found it. I have to call everybody in the hideout and select again to battle.

Last edited:

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Edit: The game has just been updated.

Google translation:

Fixed bugs, typos.
Game balance adjustment such as in-game time.
Added difficulty "very easy".
Can I just DL it of their site or something? or is it like a new release? Their last game kept re-releasing if I recall correctly.

OP
GOR

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Can I just DL it of their site or something? or is it like a new release? Their last game kept re-releasing if I recall correctly.
From the developer's site:
●アップデート方法
各DLサイトより再ダウンロードする
※販売サイトでの差し替え作業には多少時間がかかりますのでご了承下さい

Simply translated: Just re-download from the site that you bought online.

Last edited:

Razgritz

Reputation score

please help, where I can see something like a gallery mode or some h-scenes where this place in game? thx

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

please help, where I can see something like a gallery mode or some h-scenes where this place in game? thx
home screen - 5th option

Dashboard320

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Where exactly is the spot to peep on the sister when she's in the bath?

Ky Kiske

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Where exactly is the spot to peep on the sister when she's in the bath?
Go outside towards the right exit then go up before changing screens and just go around the house and check the tree all the way to the left.