What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli Shota [Osanagokoronokimini] [幼心の君に] My Secret Summer Vacation / ぼくのひみつの夏休み (RE202893) (RJ202893)

Kuripurin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: (Osanagokoronokimini) ぼくのひみつの夏休み

Just bought this game to play recently.

I really like it so far but it's very difficult to figure out a lot of things....
Kinda wish for complete walkthrough. So far, I only gotten the shop later. No clue how to enter sister room at night or mother and such. After reading the thread around, i assumed that I am too early into the game. xD

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just bought this game to play recently.

I really like it so far but it's very difficult to figure out a lot of things....
Kinda wish for complete walkthrough. So far, I only gotten the shop later. No clue how to enter sister room at night or mother and such. After reading the thread around, i assumed that I am too early into the game. xD
There walktrough in the dev blog in JP though... (or check it on pg4 of this forum thread)
For the sister route, on 2nd day speak with the boy (forgot name) telling you a spot to peep.
Then go outside walk all around to the back of house and peep when the sister bath time
At night after that there will be wet dream.
After that go buy coffee in shop, drink it before u go to sleep. Enter the sister room... well u know the rest what to do.
There a BL book knowledge in book case

Note: the event trigger is depend whether u have the good child point card and the sexual knowledge from magazine drop all around the map

Kuripurin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There walktrough in the dev blog in JP though... (or check it on pg4 of this forum thread)
For the sister route, on 2nd day speak with the boy (forgot name) telling you a spot to peep.
Then go outside walk all around to the back of house and peep when the sister bath time
At night after that there will be wet dream.
After that go buy coffee in shop, drink it before u go to sleep. Enter the sister room... well u know the rest what to do.
There a BL book knowledge in book case

Note: the event trigger is depend whether u have the good child point card and the sexual knowledge from magazine drop all around the map
The more good child point, the better?
Does having too much of it stop me from doing anything?
edit: got it. doesn't seem to affect me.

Last edited:

Raksar

Reputation score

Hi! Looks like the last update broke the complete save. If someone would please update to the latest save, that would be fantastic! Thanks!

valkiaz

Reputation score

Where is the place to watch ecchi video?

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just notice this game ... that's rare, no zombie around ... :D
and just checking the pic ... gosh, there's shouta yaoi in it ... ergh ...

Hmm, several other previous series get translated or have English converter ...
is there any translation project or English converter for this game ?

TV in living room, without people around. Just like in real life.
lolz, :D

Dragon248

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Symplexity @ F95zone is currently translating this game.

Symplexity said:
I have translated 95% of the general game events (not directly related to sex) and I have added a text file that contains
the translation version of the walkthrough available in Osanagocoronokimini's website.

The translated sex scenes are:

- First sex experience with (Shopkeeper) Sister, Hime and Older Sister.
- Aunt's midnight masturbation scene
- Midnight masturbation on Older Sister

Translated Images:

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Well v2.0 is out with 3 new character...
and xtra about 300-350mb (about 50% more than original) probably for the video part)

kinda doubt the english translation work now...

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Well v2.0 is out with 3 new character...
and xtra about 300-350mb (about 50% more than original) probably for the video part)

kinda doubt the english translation work now...
Unlikely, usually translations uses data files unless all text is through pic. Those data files also determines what version you're playing so using translation will most of the time lock you into whatever version was used to make them.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP updated, thread re-opened and moved back to H-games.

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does anybody knows how to find the new girls added in 2.0?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Does anybody knows how to find the new girls added in 2.0?
The little girl you will find her between 12pm - 4pm in various places.
if memory serves: First is one area left of beach you need to either cross bridge or go through cave to reach. Second area is the graveyard. Third area is outside the shrine. And final is inside the shrine (examine the doors). Afterwards she'll appear everyday inside the shrine. She'll only appear once a day.

Hime's mother though I know you met her at Hime's house. Instead of the doors being locked you'll be able to enter and she'll tell you to wait for Hime in her room. If you go upstairs you can interact with her instead. Sadly, I can't remember if there was a certain time or day you can do so....

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The little girl you will find her between 12pm - 4pm in various places.
if memory serves: First is one area left of beach you need to either cross bridge or go through cave to reach. Second area is the graveyard. Third area is outside the shrine. And final is inside the shrine (examine the doors). Afterwards she'll appear everyday inside the shrine. She'll only appear once a day.

Hime's mother though I know you met her at Hime's house. Instead of the doors being locked you'll be able to enter and she'll tell you to wait for Hime in her room. If you go upstairs you can interact with her instead. Sadly, I can't remember if there was a certain time or day you can do so....
That helps! I've met the little girl you mentioned two times, but I didn't check on the temple regularly, so I missed her.
Never tried Hime's house too, since it was always locked I eventually just gave up.

Thanks for the infos!

Hades

Reputation score
Is it possible to save v2.0 hime's mother and hina-chan's cg in the secret picture diary mode? please help, cleared the game twice again on ending A but they still won't show up in diary mode. And does anyone has any idea how to achieve this medal? this is only one left for me to unlock, thanks^^

Attachments

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
OK, so the circle is planning a my secret summer vacation 2 and is doing a survey. The plan is currently:
main character is a young boy
4 onee-sans
3 milfs
2 lolis (+1 shota)

ultimately a boy having fun on his summer vacation, so no NTR plots or dark stuff like zombies and necro. Author himself thinks he will also exclude orgy/swapping stuff and scat is also out.

Here's the link to the survey page, people are writing comments on what they want to see.

ANTagonist

Reputation score
OK, so the circle is planning a my secret summer vacation 2 and is doing a survey. The plan is currently:
main character is a young boy
4 onee-sans
3 milfs
2 lolis (+1 shota)

ultimately a boy having fun on his summer vacation, so no NTR plots or dark stuff like zombies and necro. Author himself thinks he will also exclude orgy/swapping stuff and scat is also out.

Here's the link to the survey page, people are writing comments on what they want to see.
This makes me smile.

M3ndor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Could you please re-upload the save file? Mega link is down.