What's new

[ankoku marimokan] 世紀末学園伝説オウカ2 / Legend of Ouca 2 -Unconditional Sexnique Trap!- (RJ130791)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

A new game by Ankoku Marimokan, coming out early May.

There's trial, but I'm not a fan of this particular series so I'm not gonna bother 'x '

As for gameplay, it's VN + rock-paper-scissor.

Last edited by a moderator:

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: 世紀末学園伝説オウカ2

i love this games, yet to play this circle's games you need to prepare yourself, specially if you are a completionist, since a lot of the scenes come from losing in every way possible, and not all are h-related, and the save system in the beach game didnt allow fast replays. only downside beside its rather niche genre its that it rarely mixes both the guro and the hentai, most likely, because its hard to do, but the more they try, the better they get at it.

now for the game, i dont really see, how i would fight a monster via rock papper scissors XD
maybe if it were with different meanings to the actual attacks (a>b>c>a)
but the image shows hands, so...

-get away from me you creep!!!!! the girl screamed
-you cannot beat my mighty rock spam- said genericmonster otherwise know as "genmon"
-kuh!
-how do you like that!!! mwajajajaja
-ill have to resort to my last hope, PAPER!!!!
genmon resigns itself as his fistshaped hand gets swallowed by the celulose material, finally making him fall to the ground.

EDIT:the images seem rather light-ryona oriented this time though.

Last edited:

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Aaaaaaaaaaand its out! LET THE HUNT BEGIN, GENTLEMEN!

xdr22

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Annnnnd the hunt is over.

Thank you gentleman.

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Annnnnd the fap begins!

With much appreciation.

Grofas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you for sharing the game.

ichigo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

100% complete save file for anyone who wants it backup the one in the game folder just in case it don,t work.

Grofas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks!

I've been trying to find out, for a while, how to unlock the first CG, 4th row, 1st page and some others on the sixth page.

Anyways, it's a fun game.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Very nice, can't wait to start it

Murazor

Lurker
Reputation score

So i just reached the ending of this game, credits rolled and all that. However i'm still missing over half the CG in this game, and from the screenshots on dlsite it seems you can play a blue haired swordswoman? How do i unlock that character? Anybody know?

velvet.velour

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So i just reached the ending of this game, credits rolled and all that. However i'm still missing over half the CG in this game, and from the screenshots on dlsite it seems you can play a blue haired swordswoman? How do i unlock that character? Anybody know?
I actually have a completed save for this game, if you'd prefer:

I don't remember how exactly to get to the blue-haired woman. I played this game a long time ago. I believe it has to do with some of the menu choices and which order you approach them.

I'm actually having this issue with the first game in this series:

Exact same situation - I've beaten it and can't figure out where the paths diverge to get the remaining CGs, and I'm missing the last few pages of the gallery. Don't suppose anyone has played it, by chance? There's a thread for it here but it just has the game to download.

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

If i remember right, it depends on the very first choice, one choice makes it so after 3 fights Z gets kidnapped and the other girl needs to come to the rescue.

Might be wrong been a while.

SilverPhoenix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Pity there is no translation for this. Want to try it since i liked Kamikaze Kommittee Ouka RPG... Btw does anybody happen to have a working link to this game? Thanks in advance

drossvamp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
sorry for the necro, but i was exploring other games by this circle, and was wondering how you guys got this game to work. while trying to play the demo, the screen goes black after i click the top option. I'm running it in Japanese local, and i can see the title screen and the title, but i can't get past that. Any solutions?

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
sorry for the necro, but i was exploring other games by this circle, and was wondering how you guys got this game to work. while trying to play the demo, the screen goes black after i click the top option. I'm running it in Japanese local, and i can see the title screen and the title, but i can't get past that. Any solutions?
You need to extract the .zip file in Japanese locale as well. (I'm using sjisunzip for that)
At any rate, the name of the executable should be "オウカ2.exe". Guess you can just copy-paste that from here, too...

Status
Not open for further replies.