What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [アウトオブワーカー / Out of Worker] 淫乱世界SEDUCE / Inran Sekai SEDUCE (RE131354, RJ131354)

purdie

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: 淫乱世界SEDUCE

it leaked to the usual places finally. i actually just finished it, took like 1-2 hours?? i cheated for money, granted.

it's trash. it's absolute trash. this should've cost 4 bucks tops. and i've played better games that cost less than that.

Last edited:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Yea hongfire seems to be the better place to go to now in days for this kind of content and there are so many stipulations to the "Loli" rule that you can easily come up with a case that they don't say an age for the character or that even though she looks young, she could have congenital growth-hormone condition and really be 35 years old.
the logic of idiocy, or someone who doesn't understand what's illegal.
Let's say some storyline says this girl is 8 years old

And some other story says this girl is 4032 years old.

Guess which one you're allowed to see naked...

Neither, cuz it doesn't fucking matter.

Also, it technically isn't illegal to have content like this on your computer because the government or police force has no right to go through your stuff unless you have done something wrong in the first place to someone in real life like rape.
No that's still illegal.

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Why ppl always love to make this loli stuff legal / illegal discusion everytime -.-
adding to it every country have different law for legal and this forum rule stated no loli or looked like loli pict or game to be posted. As a member please respect the owner wishes

About this game review, well its just typical pretty straigh 1 way with loli enemy and boss with GoR.
I understad why ppl disappointed about this game as there seriusly nothing special in gameplay (skill stat strenght so mess up *low lvl skill > higher lvl*) and story ( typical go to here there and on and on there no story at all).

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Also, it technically isn't illegal to have content like this on your computer because the government or police force has no right to go through your stuff unless you have done something wrong in the first place to someone in real life like rape.
Wait, so it isn't illegal to download illegal content to your computer? How odd... I guess that's why people have been prosecuted for downloading music and movies, because you know it isn't illegal since it's on your computer.

OP
lazydude

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

... I repeat

This is nether the time nor the place for this discussion
and yes the cops can search your computer if they have reason... remember there is such a guilty by association I mean it's bull most the time but **** happens...

now I could regale you about a girl I knew(she died) who had some form of dwarfism but I much rather we all get back on topic

In closing laws are laws, live with it!

Reputation score

For those who have yet to play this game or have been wise enough to just ignore it completely I second the notion that this game is a piece of shit. Seriously.

I didn't complete it, it's too terrible. One of the first things I noticed is that if you fight the blonde school girl in the first dungeon, you're gonna die, admittedly only at lower levels because her 'arousal stun' can lock you from almost full health to death. Then you get some boring moonspeak dialogue and game over... no GOR? No CG? No! Not a damn thing!

Oh, and if you stare at a girl exposing her underwear too long you'll blow your load and then suffer a massive cardiac arrest immediately after... by that I mean you'll see that sexy Game Over screen again. I don't know if I missed some incredibly sexy scene in this game somewhere or if it gets way hotter later with sexy stuff but from the initial go, it's shit. The only remotely 'H' scene I saw was the opening cut with a loli succubus biting a dick. Oh yeah, sexy, mmm.

Anyway, that is my experience with this game.

Gameplay: Boring, uninspired, generic.
Content: Nice artwork but otherwise totally boring.
Story: Probably something generic about demons. I can't read japanese.

OP
lazydude

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For those who have yet to play this game or have been wise enough to just ignore it completely I second the notion that this game is a piece of shit. Seriously.

I didn't complete it, it's too terrible. One of the first things I noticed is that if you fight the blonde school girl in the first dungeon, you're gonna die, admittedly only at lower levels because her 'arousal stun' can lock you from almost full health to death. Then you get some boring moonspeak dialogue and game over... no GOR? No CG? No! Not a damn thing!

Oh, and if you stare at a girl exposing her underwear too long you'll blow your load and then suffer a massive cardiac arrest immediately after... by that I mean you'll see that sexy Game Over screen again. I don't know if I missed some incredibly sexy scene in this game somewhere or if it gets way hotter later with sexy stuff but from the initial go, it's shit. The only remotely 'H' scene I saw was the opening cut with a loli succubus biting a dick. Oh yeah, sexy, mmm.

Anyway, that is my experience with this game.

not much the slime girl who is the boss of the first tower mounts and rapes to death.

the second boss will try to tempt you into masturbating to her just like the girl who was exposing her underwear that you spoke of, reject her and the battle begins if you lose short intercrural scene, ether way she keeps you as a slave.

third boss is the girl from the intro she has your sister 69 you. your fate is unknown.

fourth boss is the witch on the cover and first non loli boss, thorny vine whip wrapped around your penis and forced to cum till you die.

final boss first battle also not a loli lose the fight and she enslaves you with a HJ, win and she runs away

final boss final battle she now attacks twice every turn lose and you will see the exact same scene as the first battle with her

so no your not missing much here

Kell

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I won't spend time playing it then, so can someone upload a fullsave?

purdie

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

sure whatever

terylogin11

Reputation score

sure whatever
Ive looked for a save file every where and cant find one, your link is also down, is it possible if you can upload a zip file so it stays on this website?

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the H-Section for locking due to a lack of gameplay information. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread reopened.