What's new

Patreon SIM Active [Outbreak Games] Hypnolab Virtual Reality Alpha Release

Cypress_z

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Hi all! I made a game focused entirely on hypnofetishism. You might remember me making Overwhored or Snow Daze. This one is new and unique because it's designed to work in Virtual Reality! This is a first from us, so I hope you have fun!

This game is for adults!

You need an HTC Vive to play in virtual reality. A Windows build is available for regular 3d game play without a vive. Linux, Mac, and android builds are not currently available.

The current build is an Alpha build, and not all items have full functionality yet. The game is still being updated, and future builds will add more functionality to the game. It is recommended that you have at least a minimum level VR capable PC even if you do not have a VR headset to run the desktop version.

Join the Dr. Kady Psyche as a new intern at the Ivory Peaks Corporation in her experimental hypnolab! Test out strange devices, alter minds, and push the boundaries of science!

Our simulator places you in the laboratory itself, and Dr. Psyche is happy to play the test subject. Interact with your environment in first person as you explore her strange laboratory.

Patrons can get access for $5 for the month through patreon.

To purchase the game outright, use this link:

Last edited by a moderator:

FlynnFlann

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hi guys! I'm Flynn and I'll be helping out Cypress Zeta on behalf of OutBreak Games- future updates and communications will be handled by myself!

On that note, we have some exciting new preview images here for HypnoLab!
Unfortunately, we don't have forum friendly .gifs for these at the moment, but enjoy a peek at these new animations!

Meanwhile, the actual link to the Patreon project can be found here-

I'll be keeping an eye on the thread in case anyone has any questions about the game, I am more than happy to help answer them!

FlynnFlann

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
We've managed to compress some of our video links down into gifs for easy viewing!

Please check them out if you don't feel like clicking on the links!

FlynnFlann

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There was a bit of a delay- but we have a new holiday themed build up!

More info can be found on our Patreon, here:

I hope everyone enjoys the latest content update, which includes those new gadgets I've talked about!
I'll be around to answer any and all questions!

New Years Edition.png

FlynnFlann

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hypnolab officially has a free demo which has been released!

THIS GAME WORKS ON PC ON A REGULAR MONITOR AND IN VR.

Hypnolab has been a fun and enjoyable experiment for us over here and I continue my tradition of providing games for everyone.

The free download is available as a demo on the regular hypnolab VR page. It is the version that was available to people that bought the game up until our latest update.

The patron/purchased version has the hypnogun, hypnogoggles and love potion. The demo contains a pendant and gem with unique animations.

We'll continue to update the free version and patron/purchased version as new developments are made. Thanks for supporting us and enjoy the game!

FlynnFlann

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is it still Vive only or can I play on my OR?
Hey there! Sorry about the late reply.

Technically you can play it on the oculus, but we've developed and tested so far only for Vive, so we can't guarantee 100% oculus functionality.
We're working on some better compatibility soon though which should help improve functionality.

Hope that helps answer your question!

FlynnFlann

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Are you guys interested in some possible merch!?
Because we're considering making merch of your favorite game titles and characters!

Check out the link and vote on what you'd like to see!

FlynnFlann

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Big new update! We're gonna be releasing a new build here on the 20th!
The latest build will be Patreon exclusive while the old exclusive build will become public!

Attachments

cell943

Reputation score
Big new update! We're gonna be releasing a new build here on the 20th!
The latest build will be Patreon exclusive while the old exclusive build will become public!
Sorry, but by "Patreon exclusive", do you mean available for all who have purchased your product? I paid full price for the game with expectation that I would receive the full product (ie. its current state). If you don't plan to offer the current build to purchasers, you should state so on the product page, rather than "it's incomplete, but future builds will have more content." That makes it sound like we can look forward to builds as they become available (which is why I spent money on it).
If you do mean that purchasers also get the updated build, then no worries, of course.

Last edited:

FlynnFlann

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
As promised, the latest public AND patreon build of Hypnolab is here! We've been working ourselves ragged making sure to get this latest release out, we hope you guys like it!

Sorry, but by "Patreon exclusive", do you mean available for all who have purchased your product? I paid full price for the game with expectation that I would receive the full product (ie. its current state). If you don't plan to offer the current build to purchasers, you should state so on the product page, rather than "it's incomplete, but future builds will have more content." That makes it sound like we can look forward to builds as they become available (which is why I spent money on it).
If you do mean that purchasers also get the updated build, then no worries, of course.
Sorry for the misunderstanding- those who purchased the game also get updates. I should have been more clear- I merely meant everyone who has access to the paid version.

cell943

Reputation score
Awesome, thanks.
There are a ton of bugs in this version.

• Eye effects aren't being cleared when reset
  • If you apply a new effect while she's using the dildo, the dildo remains and moves as if she's still riding it
  • There should be an option to reapply the lab coat once it's removed
  • The test room doesn't seem to do anything (unless that's expected or I'm using it wrong)
etc

FlynnFlann

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Couple of important announcements- first, we've got a bunch of cool stuff we'll be adding to the game still!
In the future, you'll find each of the different hypno toys by exploring different locations and solving little puzzles.

Second, Patreon suspended the OutBreak games account- we've moved to SubscribeStar instead! -
If you want to get access or follow the development of Snow Daze, Tropical Daze, Kissing Therapy, or Hypnolab- check us out there!

hypnolab fantasy preview.png