What's new

[@OZ] NAMI 後悔日誌 | Nami Rape Logbook

Zerrest

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Came out about a week ago, no torrents on sukebei I'm afraid. I'm not familiar with One Piece but I am curious about it since @OZ generally puts out really good quality 3DCG (it's all in the little details). @OZ's works don't seem to be as much of a hit outside Japan, though there are obvious partial explanations for that... Might as well try here.

...Though I wish @OZ would do a tentacle video of a Touhou character that isn't a loli...

kagerou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [@OZ] NAMI 後悔日誌 | Nami Rape Logbook

The problem is not even that it isn't a hit outside japan, the problem is that this one have user authentication, and to top of that @OZ encapsulate his videos in an executable, so unless someone actually cracks and rip de videos, you won't see it soon.

OP
Zerrest

Zerrest

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Geez, I wasn't aware of the user authentication preventing that sort of thing.

But I guess having to wait that long is a usual trend with @OZ, exceptions to the Riesz video. Links for that one came up pretty damn early if I recall.

Luluko-XIII

Reputation score

Hey
Does anyone know if the DVD version will have authentication?
Thx

Darkxluck

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you check on YoungMikeHentaiShares(hentai-flix), he has it available on ugoupload. While an awful uploading site with a 2h wait between each one, the link is legit.

vinnyninny

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Go to Zeo Archive's hentai blog. He has it up for download, use the zippyshare options. You can download all 4 parts in less then 10 minutes.

vinnyninny

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Wow, this...kinda sucks. Not sure if this is happening to anyone else, but whenever I click the "play all" option, the game freezes. And the select movie mode is seriously lacking some basic controls such as being able to freely select scenes, everything is locked in place once you set your movie list. This really needs an AVI rip, because otherwise the animation and scenes are great.

omgimdead

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well it appears that torrents on nyaa have started to surface. They all download pretty fast but is probably the fastest.

Honestly, I tried out an @oz clicky video/game thing once and have avoided them ever since, somehow the transitions and scenes themselves just feels lacklustre. But using the popular character Nami made me very eager to check at least this one out (made worse with the dlsite user authorization prolonging the wait), anywho, finally played it and yeah it's just as bad, can't be saved by using a popular character I'm afraid. Gosh I feel so silly for checking nyaa almost every day for the past weeks...

OP
Zerrest

Zerrest

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yeahhhhh, I was hoping the model quality would make up for it but unfortunately I found it pretty stale. I'm not overly fond with the way @OZ presents their videos.

I like their Touhou ones the most, so I hope they go back to making videos of those... I just wasn't fond of their most recent Touhou work being of a loli (even if she is 500 years old)