What's new

RPG Loli Shota [P.D.creations] The Memory A Robot Girl Spins #2 / 機械の少女が紡いだ記憶(前編) (RE263914) (RJ220046)

a809175334

Reputation score
Mish the chef is "009.enemy".
Her HLA is line 12: {10,1,1} ---> you need lotsa H (no offense, we all do).
I haven't bothered looking for the exact check, but I guess: don't go over 1 in L or A.

You'll get a bunch of HLA plugins later on; or explore for that chest or that drawer you previously overlooked.
If you ask me, we should get to see that HLA in the DATABASE in-game, before the actual check and fight...
Interesting concept, using your method I managed to trigger the chef and the cleaning maid battles. To test, the cleaning maid HLA line is {30,1,1}, I unequipped every plugin except a +1 H plugin and still managed to trigger the battle.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Too much fun for a single day...
If anybody has a masochistic trait, about the HLA checks every now and then:
Code:
- your hla grade is: Math.atan2(2 * h - l - a, (l - a) * Math.sqrt(3))
- the exact test is defined by 'def branch_hla' in event_command
I luv these guys. The game has a beautifully hentai code.

Oh, among the last enemies, the Nurse (Angers?) is bugged and will crash your game after the 1st fight. Only 1 try for you to steal her pantsu. Perhaps the Yuki-onna as well, I haven't 2x checked.

ex12345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone have a save file? Pretty much done playing the "check everything twice after every tiny event" game...

Hitsudora

Reputation score
I think I got them all, since I still have one line of "?????" in the character database, yet the only sub mission left, the Letter to Anna, reads "for future update".

Attachments

StainSpear

Reputation score
Ummm... so... a really stupid question...
How do i change to FullScreen Mode?
I've tried ALT+ENTER, F4, but none work, man... i feel so dumb.
Thanks in advance to whomever responds, and sorry :(

kenkashi501

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Ummm... so... a really stupid question...
How do i change to FullScreen Mode?
I've tried ALT+ENTER, F4, but none work, man... i feel so dumb.
Thanks in advance to whomever responds, and sorry :(
Make a shortcut for the game then right click the shortcut then go into properties.
In properties you will see an option called Run. Click on the option then select maximize.
Then just use the shortcut to open the game in fullscreen.

CwHart

Reputation score
In the 4th village, the first snow one, there is a girl you run into in the north area's only house, the one that looks like someone was murdered in it, and she disappears. I cant seem to find her, and am missing her in the list. Anyone else find her

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Is there a replay or gallery function of any sort? This game is great but it desperately needs a translation, and that would be one hell of a undertaking so i doubt anybody is going to do it

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score
@Hitsudora Not quiet, the one you are missing is Yuki the Yuki-onna event in that abandoned house northeast in the snow town.
There will be an event when you enter the first time after you complete the first set of town events. Then the second time you enter it, you will encounter her. Note, if you fail you grab her collectible or fail this encounter, you won't have a second chance.

Another one you are missing near the end is collecting enough collectibles using steal and talking to the helper in the 'lab' where they collect them.

Apparently, even I am missing two, where one is likely Anna's, the other one I have no idea.

Gallery wise, just go interact with the big monitor for 're-battle, cg, and defeat events'

@megaman17 The plugin is a H type. Please remove all items that increases other type parameters.

Easiest way to do things is just do 5 neutral plugins, then 1 of the type you need. Can figure out if it requires activating the pendant with just 3 tries at maximum. (If it doesn't require pendant, you got some quest (running around) to complete.

CwHart

Reputation score
Wait fail the encouter so she is locked out for the play through? Lame, does any have a 100% save file then by any chance?

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Also wish for a 100% save if any mad lad was able to actually clear this game

garwor247

Reputation score
I think we'll need to wait for the update event to even get a 100% save, I can't seem to trigger the last 2 CGs which is Aria and the other lab girl with the pigtails.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I think I got them all, since I still have one line of "?????" in the character database, yet the only sub mission left, the Letter to Anna, reads "for future update".
Can't double-check, because my game got wiped by a HD STD, but you should be good.
- last enemy listed is/was Anna; can't fight her yet. All others are unlockable
- last pantsu item is literally "???"; might or might not be Anna's. All others are snatchable

I think we'll need to wait for the update event to even get a 100% save, I can't seem to trigger the last 2 CGs which is Aria and the other lab girl with the pigtails.
Again, can't 2x check, but I'm pretty sure my CG was completed. Are you sure you completed the *two* Yuris' lab quest, where the two... yuris ask you to fetch them some panties? If you had, you got 'rewarded' by their assistant with 2 separate scenes. (edit/NB: for some reason these sub-missions did not appear in my log at any point, but I still got the 'rewards')
Yuris' lab is in 3rd city, the modern-looking building East in 1st screen, with 3 girls in it.

someguy1212

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Can't get this game to run at all. The game window doesn't even open.
Japan local is on and I used all three different sources on the cat, but none work. Any help?

garwor247

Reputation score
Again, can't 2x check, but I'm pretty sure my CG was completed. Are you sure you completed the *two* Yuris' lab quest, where the two... yuris ask you to fetch them some panties? If you had, you got 'rewarded' by their assistant with 2 separate scenes. (edit/NB: for some reason these sub-missions did not appear in my log at any point, but I still got the 'rewards')
Yuris' lab is in 3rd city, the modern-looking building East in 1st screen, with 3 girls in it.
Done that already, I only have three "???" left which is the last underwear and the 4th and 2nd to the last CG. I also wonder if anyone got in the house(the one north of the inn) at the 4th map, I don't get what I'm supposed to do.

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Does anyone know if there is a way to extend the small cut ins? There doesn't seem to be an option to extend those scenes beyond the 1 second mark.

Octrine

Reputation score
Can't get this game to run at all. The game window doesn't even open.
Japan local is on and I used all three different sources on the cat, but none work. Any help?
rename the game folder to something that contains no japanese characters. worked for me

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Does anyone know if there is a way to extend the small cut ins? There doesn't seem to be an option to extend those scenes beyond the 1 second mark.
Interesting question.
Short answer: no, there isn't
I think these sprites are called by 'apply_skill_damage' in/src/sclass ActionResult.rb
Specifically, line 61:
Code:
        BattleManager.spriteset.shake(30,10,10,0)
;try this instead, parameters are x, y, duration, decay
       ;BattleManager.spriteset.shake(30,10,20,0)
Just my guess, but that might work out.