RPG Loli/Shota [P.D.creations] 機械の少女が紡いだ記憶(前編) (RJ220046)

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reaction score
I have to do more than just beg for a completed save file, so I might as well contribute to the discussion. I didn't want to wait for someone to upload the latest version, so I bought it while it was on sale at DLSite. I've been using the save files here because I don't have time right now for a proper playthrough; I'm really enjoying this game. Some BF games show the player attacking the enemy and/or make the player invisible, but I like that this game only focuses on the enemies doing stuff to the player and does not shy away from having the player take it either, especially in the case of pegging where one lady actually lifts him up to pound him in the behind. So far my favorite scene is リヴリィ the farmer defeating the player. The soundtrack is also excellent.

Last edited:

MOchaea

Jungle Girl
Reaction score
Here's a full save for version 3.

For anyone wondering there are additional scenes outside of battles for losing repeatedly and also for getting underwear. Additional details for the new battles in the updates can be found on their blog.

Attachments

Lymbo

Reaction score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Anyone with a link ? thanks