What's new

RPG Loli Shota [P.D.creations] The Memory A Robot Girl Spins #2 / 機械の少女が紡いだ記憶(前編) (RE263914) (RJ220046)

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I have to do more than just beg for a completed save file, so I might as well contribute to the discussion. I didn't want to wait for someone to upload the latest version, so I bought it while it was on sale at DLSite. I've been using the save files here because I don't have time right now for a proper playthrough; I'm really enjoying this game. Some BF games show the player attacking the enemy and/or make the player invisible, but I like that this game only focuses on the enemies doing stuff to the player and does not shy away from having the player take it either, especially in the case of pegging where one lady actually lifts him up to pound him in the behind. So far my favorite scene is リヴリィ the farmer defeating the player. The soundtrack is also excellent.

Last edited:

MOchaea

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Here's a full save for version 3.

For anyone wondering there are additional scenes outside of battles for losing repeatedly and also for getting underwear. Additional details for the new battles in the updates can be found on their blog.

Attachments

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone with a link? Thanks
I don't get it. The was in the very first post. I also have a question about the game itself. Is there an ending or a final boss? I know the lab is the central hub, and the different areas have enemies to find and defeat. Is there a final encounter, or is the goal of this game simply to unlock all content?

Lazyrick

Reputation score
I don't get it. The was in the very first post. I also have a question about the game itself. Is there an ending or a final boss? I know the lab is the central hub, and the different areas have enemies to find and defeat. Is there a final encounter, or is the goal of this game simply to unlock all content?
they were asking for a link to a free version. More importantly, your question. the game is actually a part of the full game. the (前編) in the title essentially means part 1. as such, there currently isn't a "final encounter". There will be 3 parts in total, with pretty large changes in between. plans for part 2 are more "mechanized" girls, like their old game.Combat system also changes, no longer purely battlefuck.

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The game is actually a part of the full game. The (前編) in the title essentially means part 1; as such, there currently isn't a "final encounter." There will be 3 parts in total, with pretty large changes in between. Plans for part 2 are more "mechanized" girls like their old game. Combat system also changes - no longer purely battlefuck.
P.D. Creations put out a which will feature more mechanized characters and those with animal characteristcs. Of course not every situation will make it into the final game, but they will try to accommodate as much as possible. They even give pointers in that there may be some situations which are impossible with humans but are possible with mechanized characters.

Last edited:

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
3.0 is out you slowpokes
Is anyone still playing this game? came out yesterday, but you must redownload the game from . The game creators are also telling players to keep their save data from because the second game requires save data from the latest version of the first game.

Last edited:

hubrockman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hi guys, could someone translate the skills and submissions in 3.0 and up?

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
P.D. Creations are . The first link shows off two instances where both of them attack the player at the same time. The second link shows quality of life improvements which now identify plot triggers and events so you don't go around trying to figure out to whom to speak to activate the next sequence of events. The second link also teases an encounter with an enemy from the player's hometown whom he must battle.

Quite Frankly

Reputation score
Appreciate the full save from this community as usual because when it comes to actually playing these games with my agth i pretty much am always near the pinnacle of h game playing incompetence.

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
3.0 is out you slowpokes
is now available which abolishes the leveling system altogether. The player and all the enemies are at fixed levels due to complaints that the player would eventually be too overpowered against earlier enemies. Save data from version 4.0 is needed to play the whenever it comes out.

Reputation score
no translation at the moment? I would like to play this game but I don't understand anything without translation. thanks

Aesthetic

Reputation score
no translation at the moment? I would like to play this game but I don't understand anything without translation. thanks
This isn't an RPG maker game, so translating it would be a real challenge. One of our users created a very basic menu translation though. If he shares his process some translators might decide they want to try their hands at it.

Celice

Reputation score
It's also never worth translating something thats just gonna get updated in a month and breaks the entire translation

Quite Frankly

Reputation score
I believe I started playing this game using Translation Aggregator/agth using Yandex and I think the translations made me about the same intelligence wise as I am now. However you can understand parts of the dialogue with it.

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This isn't an RPG maker game, so translating it would be a real challenge. One of our users created a very basic menu translation though. If he shares his process some translators might decide they want to try their hands at it.
Menu translations don't work anymore because the developers changed the program so we can't replace the existing files with the translated ones. Also, is now available because 4.0 would freeze after the battle with Madam Grace.

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score
A basic demo for part 2 of this is now out on their ci-en (paywalled at 300 yen), with 3 enemies. Battle system's been revamped and now plays like a mix between part 1 and the original RPGM game, where you have to damage enemies' armor/clothes before moving properly onto battle fuck combat. Also some light QTE elements when they change position on you.

Only played a little and beaten the 3 enemies, but it generally feels like an improvement, or at least it's more interesting to play. Can't remember if the battle BGM's new but it's pretty catchy.