What's new

RPG Loli Shota [P.D.creations] The Memory A Robot Girl Spins #2 / 機械の少女が紡いだ記憶(前編) (RE263914) (RJ220046)

zyxxz

Reputation score
None of the save files in this thread seem to work for me, so I decided to upload mine for those on the newer version.

Attachments

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Sprite_BattleBalloons
Oh, nice, thanks for the correction. I remembered (wrong) that they weren't static, and couldn't double-check the sprites/pics themselses since I have no idea what they're encoded with.

On that note, I'd be grateful if someone could share the ruby interpreter (the .exe file and just that. Was is game.exe? dunno where it comes from). I believe .exe files and custom scripts were the only things that got wiped from my desktop; that would allow me to double-check my facts without having to re-download the whole thing.

unknownpervert

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Game just won't start at all for me,I was wondering if there was some specific stuff you need to have to start the game like applocal or some others stuff,my computer is in japanese locals and usually run others japaneses games without any problem but this one just won't even start.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
To people with tech issues (edit:woops, sorry user Peeps, whoever you are):

- check the faq
- 4G of RAM is a strict minimum, 8G preferred
- your game path must contain only western, roman alphanumerics characters

If that fails -> turn your date/time settings to western (US, Europe...). Ruby is historically Japanese, but humor me and just try that... You'll need to restart your computer btw.
If that also fails -> update your video driver, (I mean it; just look up your video card manufacturer) and maybe update your DirectX

EDIT: is all else fails, make the .exe file an exception in your antivirus. (or the whole directory? Scan it first obviously.) They use an uncommon Ruby interpreter that might not get along with an old school, zealot antivirus.

I can vouch the game runs rather smoothly on a 10+ yo antique with a good ol' NVIDIA315.

Last edited:

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Still no full saves or are those missing cgs just not in the game?

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I might do the justice of providing a full walk-through later, but I'm actually missing a couple of late-game missions myself.
One being a letter I have to deliver-- and it doesn't even tell me where to start-- and the other being the homeless girl on the final map. I found her once, and have no idea what to do afterwards.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I might do the justice of providing a full walk-through later, but I'm actually missing a couple of late-game missions myself.
One being a letter I have to deliver-- and it doesn't even tell me where to start-- and the other being the homeless girl on the final map. I found her once, and have no idea what to do afterwards.
Well, I'm still missing the exe, but I had 100% mission completion (except the letter which wasn't in the game back then)
She looks famished. You'd need a good cook to bring her an healthy meal.
IMO, the game doesn't need a walkthrough at all. But feel free to list the other missions you're unable to complete. I can fill up the gaps easily.
Gotta check a market stall for clues, just to be pointed to a supplier you already deat with before (about a parcel delivery)...

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah but
The only cooks I've noticed were the cooks for the manor, the chef at the diner, and the blind(?) cook as well. Haven't found any other person that seems chef-worthy, so I'll give those three another go?
Also do you mean the market in that odd Spain-ish location? The girl who doesn't lewd you, or behind the girl that does?
Edit: Got hobo girl done, checked market on third map and the parcel girl on second, still no go. Not sure if I already done them or not. Also worth mentioning the fourth map has a church I can't enter.

Last edited:

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Yeah but
The only cooks I've noticed were the cooks for the manor, the chef at the diner, and the blind(?) cook as well. Haven't found any other person that seems chef-worthy, so I'll give those three another go?
Also do you mean the market in that odd Spain-ish location? The girl who doesn't lewd you, or behind the girl that does?
Edit: Got hobo girl done, checked market on third map and the parcel girl on second, still no go. Not sure if I already done them or not. Also worth mentioning the fourth map has a church I can't enter.
Well, I don't quite understand where you're stuck, and I saw no Spain-ish location; or at leat no bull...
Real spoilers ahead:
- meet beggar. Beggar disappears.
- get a meal cooked for her in 2nd town's dinner, by the chef you previously helped out. There's a scpecial cutscene
- go meet beggar again. She'll be a bit NW of her initial location

Note the beggar map has night/day cycles which might, or might not matter. You cycle D/N by sleeping in the house nearest to the warp point/entry
- meet her. Can't interact with her anymore
- ask for orange-like fruit in the left market stall, 3rd town (google is your friend if you don't know what the fruit has to do with kotatsus)
- go back to the 'sligthly different house' in 2nd town. (Small hut/barn with just the smuggler in it)
- go back get this strange scene/battle with Kotatsu slug
There are two churches in last town; the outskirts one (leftmost) is accessible through the story, but the town one is not accessible AFAIK (or was)

Last edited:

Nostalgiac

Reputation score
Hmmmmm, 2.0 update already out with 2 pegging scenes...
3.0 update coming out with 6 new scenes...

Well... If you like pegging...:rolleyes:

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hum... I'm not gonna be anal about this, but that's just the little prod I needed to delete this from my HD for good. :whistle:

That said, I do appreciate a good joke, like naming your circle 'Pure Dream' something.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Where's the slug girl even located to begin with? I could have sworn I've combed the last map three times with no luck

Rinbokusan

Mysterious Heroic Fox!
Reputation score
Slug girl...? Is there a part two or something? I'm in the final snow town and I can't enter this one corner of town. The guy just says something and backs up.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Gosh, this kind of slug (the table below is a kotatsu, google it if somehow needed...):
1550956502096.png
Her house is in snow town, NE from warp point. I just mentioned her 'cus her quest was the only one that might require a tip.

JRPG basics: open every door, speak with everyone...

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I've gotten the "sleepy girl" in the NE house if that's the one you're talking about. Can't seem to find anything you're talking about so I'll double check and make sure yore talking about this mission.
Also you might have mixed up snow town and queens kingdom I dunno.

Attachments

CwHart

Reputation score
Ok so there is one where it does require you to lose...alot, and it's a forced masturbation scene with Aria