What's new

RPG [P.D. Creations] 機械の少女が紡いだ記憶 ( RJ220046 )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reputation score

Link to the Current Game :

Months after the the first game, PD decided to make it into a Trilogy. Making this the Second one. although its Newer than the first, Its considered a Prequel.

Story : The Story is Set before 'Yule' ( White hair Boy from the first game ) was awaken and rebelled against the commanders.
In the world where its filled of War, The Professor ( Red Hair Girl ) was researching into biological Weapons.
Meanwhile, in a forest, a Black Hair kid also named 'Yule' was captured as a sample for his rare and excellent genes for Research
Under the Professor instructions, he was tied up and milked for his genetic information for days realizing that there is no escape
Confirming that his sample satisfied the requirements, The Professor realize that Yule could obtain even more data outfield.
So a Collar was placed on Yule making him unable to resist/escape the professor commands as a current flows in it shocking him.
The Mission given by the professor was to obtain more data and that method is for him to have SEX with various girls around the world.

Previous Thread For the First Game : https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai...95%8C-rj169029

Wow. This is beginning to look a lot like stars wars without the force and light sabers. A Trial Version should be out pretty soon, Perhaps During March.

More Details of the Game :

A lot of the Girls from the First Game will be re-appearing in the second game. cause it took place in the past.
Animation will have more Frames added in, so it will definitely be more smoother compared to the first one.

Unlike the First game where there was only one position per Girl, During Sex Combat, There will be more different Positions added in. Example : Opponent can now Use more Animation techniques like Blowjob or Cowgirl or Paizuri against you.

Release Date : Late May 2018

Last edited by a moderator:

megaman17

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Awesome, hopefully this won't be another infinite hiatus BF game like Erotical Night 2.

OP
BelowAverageLookingGuy
Reputation score
Awesome, hopefully this won't be another infinite hiatus BF game like Erotical Night 2.
nah, unlikely that will happen. Cause on their blog, PD Creators said that they were going to reuse quite a number of CGs from the first game. just revamped and additional animation frames.

However they seemed to change the exploring interface, i don't think RPG Maker is used for the second one. i guess i shouldn't have used the RPG maker tag at the Title for this thread :eek::eek::eek:

This is from the First Game.

This is from the Second Game ( Notice now that we view the Character in 3D )

kimjongnuke

Lurker
Reputation score
i think we posted at same time haha

yeah previous game was good. the music was good too. curious if the new engine for this one is going to be hook with auto translator this time.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
So since the guy is gone, this means its not gonna be about wish-fulfillment sex anymore right? If so than I might give this one a shot.

OP
BelowAverageLookingGuy
Reputation score
Good News, we can finally access his homepage again after months of 404 no permission error.

Bad News, Trial Version will be Delayed due to Debugging and Etc Etc Etc... But Hey, Delayed stuff is basically what we see in 90% of the games these days

megaman17

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Another update about the game is on the blog. Disclaimer: I don't speak Japanese but I'll try to summarize:

It seems they fixed the big gamebreaking bug that delayed the Trial originally planned for April, However, fixing one bug or adding changes keeps leading to other bugs. They are still trying for a May release of the trial but that isn't a promise.

In better news, the work on graphics/animations has been going as planned. Since the game is being delayed for programming/engine reasons, the artist will be making more enemies and H stuff for no extra cost.

Lazyrick

Reputation score
this place has been pretty quiet so here's some good news. The full game is hopefully planned for late November, and they plan to release the trial version as soon as possible. apparently the scenes and whatnot are all complete, so only the actual programming and bug testing is left. they didn't say that this is for sure, as they acknowledge the fact that they've had a lot of delays, and aren't very persuasive right now. but at least we have some hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.