What's new

ADV [あたりめジャーキー] パチュリー様の召喚術レッスン不健全 (RJ151445)

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I'm guessing the previous thread on this got deleted because of an abysmal first post, so let's try and make this one a little better...

This game stars Patchouli (of Touhou fame), who had been trapped inside a book and must try to find a way to escape. In common with most "escape the room" type games, it has no real combat to speak of and instead focuses on puzzles and exploration. Check everything, and think carefully! The demo apparently contains the full games, sans ecchi scenes. Here's the dlsite link:

Whilst we're on the subject, has anyone managed to complete the demo? I've got as far as mixing the potions, but I seem to fail however I do it. I can make what Atlas translates as an Iris potion instead of the regular purple potion, but it seems to lead to the same failure scenario. Am I doing something wrong, or is this actually as far as the demo goes?

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
D

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: パチュリー様の召喚術レッスン不健全 RJ151445

kingbloo123 said:
hey sorry to ask but can u tell me the answer to the math part of the puzzle it getting annoying for me to do and killing the fun.
There are some hints in one of the readme files that comes with the demo - for the maths one, it gives away that the middle line is

32 = 4 * 08.

In general, you just need to slot the numbers in so that all the sums (three going across and three going down) are correct.

kingbloo123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

finally got that after seeing that thanks.... im at the part with mixing the potion im trying to mix them but nthion happen im a missing a potion to start it i just need a yes or no if im missing anything if i am i just go look around for it

Last edited:

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

There are some hints in one of the readme files that comes with the demo - for the maths one, it gives away that the middle line is

32 = 4 * 08.

In general, you just need to slot the numbers in so that all the sums (three going across and three going down) are correct.
can you tell the answers for all puzzles until you reach there? managed to get balance one but can't solve first chest.

OP
D

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

can you tell the answers for all puzzles until you reach there? managed to get balance one but can't solve first chest.
For he chest, you'll see a hint scratched into the wooden box next to it. You need to find a number for each of those symbols.

For the circle:
Look around the room; somewhere, you'll find a picture of a circle with a number in it.

For the square:
Remove all the water, then weight the cube you find.

For the triangle:
Find all the stars in the room, and count up the triangles in all of them. Remember, each star is made up of two big triangles as well as the small triangles around the edge!

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

thanks! managed to get on the potions mix but i can't make the iris potion also it seems you have to add water when get the iris potion?

OP
D

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

thanks! managed to get on the potions mix but i can't make the iris potion also it seems you have to add water when get the iris potion?
Right. I'm not sure if drinking all the water at the beginning puts you in a walking dead state...

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Right. I'm not sure if drinking all the water at the beginning puts you in a walking dead state...
not really you can still get the water from the second pot ( not the first which you drink)

fasdf

Reputation score

I got to the part where hobogoblins are scared of me, no idea how to progress. I think this part requires japanese knowledge since their cries correspond to the ingredients required to make another potion somehow (rrrr, yyyy, waaa, gggg).

If anyone got that past that part, please share. I doubt I can make it past that.

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I got to the part where hobogoblins are scared of me, no idea how to progress. I think this part requires japanese knowledge since their cries correspond to the ingredients required to make another potion somehow (rrrr, yyyy, waaa, gggg).

If anyone got that past that part, please share. I doubt I can make it past that.
what did you put on the first order?
isn't the letters correspond to the color? like rrrred yyyyellow waaater and ggggreen ( i guess it is that since it made another potion)

Last edited:

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

32 = 4 * 08.

These kinds of puzzles just make me want to commit sudoku.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, it's not really a game for gaijins.

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So um, is there a mega link for this?

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

finally finished it, well the worst part was the first potion since i didn't found a good tip so went on google to know that is
blue green red and water (since it is neutral) to get the color.
and well i don't think this game can be posted here it does have loli scenes
( after the first potion patchouli turns into a loli and have 1 h-scene for her)

Last edited:
OP
D

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

finally finished it, well the worst part was the first potion since i didn't found a good tip so went on google to know that is
blue green red and water (since it is neutral) to get the color.
and well i don't think this game can be posted here it does have loli scenes
( after the first potion patchouli turns into a loli and have 1 h-scene for her)
Blue? Where did you find a blue one? I have Yellow, but no Blue...

Can anyone PM a download link if they have this game?

asdlolxd12345

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Blue? Where did you find a blue one? I have Yellow, but no Blue...

Can anyone PM a download link if they have this game?
I second that request :eek:

stking

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm still stuck at trying to get into the water... I really suck at these kind of puzzles. :(

Any help is appreciated. Thanks

reiu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

After you attack the octopus for the first time your clothes will get soaked.
Go back to her room and interact with her wardrobe.
Interact with the wardrobe again and you'll have 2 options to choose from...
One will be the regular outfit and the other will be a swimsuit.
Use the swimsuit to walk on shallow water.

Last edited: