What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Pakkri Paradise] Lizbel-リズベル- / Lizbel (RJ224571)

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
RJ224571_ana_img_main.jpg

Figured I'd crop the image a bit since I don't know if revealing too much skin is triggering enough to warrant some Reeeeeee.

Standard RPG maker controls.

Parody of Atelier games complete with crafting, loli protag with support cast. Plot is the generic you owe a great debt spiel, doesn't seem to have in combat rape, but instead lose and get raped kind (with continue). Same creator who did the other loli game where you play as a guy trying to get all the lolis to his backyard while watching cars run over people and leave large pools of blood. And yes, if you kill something in this game it leaves behind a large pool of blood. H scenes seem comprised of semi animated, static and itsy bitsy sprite sex. Game is scheduled to come out late this month of May 2018.

Last edited:

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
played the demo and i can say it. i already separate money for it =3

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
The previous seems to have some nice H-scenes but I am really not into lolis so I didn't really care. This one, the MC looks decent enough I suppose, some of the other characters even more so but I dunno if they gonna get any action.

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score
Lovely game, but for one reason or another half the events I manage to find end up with the game crashing. I don't know if that's how they limited the demo or not, but it sucks :/

TuTTuru

Reputation score
this looks interesting need more boobies for me but still gonna give it a shot sometime when its out on cat site :p

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
It's on sukebei.nyaa.si. Can't post the link though cuz of loli.

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So i beat the goblin chariot thing boss but when i do i get booted at the title screen is that normal? Has that happen to anyone? I do have the full version.
Also how do you open any other areas except the first forest area?

Last edited:
OP
Mikufanboy

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
So i beat the goblin chariot thing boss but when i do i get booted at the title screen is that normal? Has that happen to anyone? I do have the full version.
Also how do you open any other areas except the first forest area?
Don't use your trial save, start a new one.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
il wait fro a save file on this one.. i already beat dragon and do many stuff and events unlockedaround 80% events but there are still items i just cannot find <.<

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
il wait fro a save file on this one.. i already beat dragon and do many stuff and events unlockedaround 80% events but there are still items i just cannot find <.<
There's one up :

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
weird didnt found it there a while ago Thx a lot

Sureok

Lurker
Reputation score
Looks like the game was taken down off DLSite due to legal bullshit with Tecmo Koei.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Uh, then what about the tons of other hentai parodies? Gg Tecmo Koei...

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Here is the Circles Twitter in case someone wanna check status.

bobman02

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The issue appears to be with the logo of the game being identical to the actual atelier series' logo

logo.png

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
this is off topic but where did the thread go for finding h games go? i cant find it and i want to ask for a game to be found