What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Pakkri Paradise] Lizbel-リズベル- / Lizbel (RJ224571)

OP
Mikufanboy

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
That'll teach him to put Atelier in the title with a similar art cover! Perhaps the game had some other similarities to the Atelier games though in it's context? Maybe one of the CEOs played the game. Lolicons! Either way, I doubt he would have enough money to win a legal case against a company so, RIP. Here's hoping his motivation to create hasn't died off.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Maybe one of the CEOs played the game. Lolicons!
u say it like a joke, but you know that it's totally possible lol we are talking of jap people after all.
Either way, I doubt he would have enough money to win a legal case against a company so, RIP.
Here's hoping his motivation to create hasn't died off.
imho, if the problem is only in the logo or other minor visual stuff he can change them without much trouble.
but yeah the motivation to continue to make games it's probably completely gone for now.

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Wow, that's tragic. Playing this game you can tell he put a lot of work into it. I hope he and the company come to an agreement over the issue and he's able to continue selling it.

ShenHue

Lurker
Reputation score
How do I pass through that rock in the world map? I need some item or complete any quest?

prowank

Demon Girl
Reputation score
How do I pass through that rock in the world map? I need some item or complete any quest?
You have to craft a bomb item and interact with the boulder to clear it. I can't recall which tier of bomb or where you get the recipe from, though.

perleflamme

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Can someone share a full Save,
I'm stuck , I've done a lot of quest, got max alchemist reputation, max Lewd but I can't find anything new since a couple of hour.

edit_1 : just finished with 100%

Last edited:

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Yup. Noticed.
Partial should still work just fine unless they made any major changes.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Wait what, did they change her outfit to avoid a cease and desist or something?

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Which is a strange thing for them to do. Atelier existed before the series, and 2d girls in skimpy witch outfits being called alchemists aren't new either. So this feels more like an attempt to protect their property in case anyone else were to make something similar.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Dunno if someone saw it, but game was released again, with correction to mc clothing and a new name : "Lizbel-リズベル-". And I really prefer the old clothing.
Wasn't there a translation project around?

RJ224571_img_main.jpg

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Its literally what the last posts were talking about

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
There is a DLC out with more events, bosses and easy mode. Requires v1.14 of the original.

New events in town, brothel, church, etc. New CG for church's assassin and stronger paladin as well.
Easy mode gives 1M gold and 2x exp.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Just to say that the cat has a package in store for the moment ;)