What's new

ACT [parabolica] プリンちゃんのボクシングジム2 / Purin-chan's boxing gym 2 (RJ213680)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
seems like no matter how long i hold W or tap W to chase after her during H scene, I never seem to catch up.
You should mix in some left and right mouse button clicks. That seems to slow her movement.

also, is there a way to zoom out? Using the free cam controls doesn't seem to like me.
That would be great, but I don't think so. I'd love to see BOTH her upper and lower half during sex.

Daynjahzone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
seems like no matter how long i hold W or tap W to chase after her during H scene, I never seem to catch up.

also, is there a way to zoom out? Using the free cam controls doesn't seem to like me.

One more thing, Anyone got an issue when the pistoning with the mouse gets disabled. Made sure I'm not in pause mode. Seems like it happens whenever I look too low. Looking back up doesn't give back the ability to piston.
I don't know what causes it but I guess it's an intended pullout? Which stance are you in when it happens? You can fix piston by going into grope stance and pulling the mouse back and forth a few times. You'll know you've done it right when your hands leave the screen for a second or two.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
This torrent have a virus in the game .

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score
This torrent have a virus in the game .
I downloaded that version and it ran fine so I thought it was legit. Do you know any more details about the virus? I couldn't find anything after a scan. Nothing suspicious showed up in task manager either.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

can wehere fix this ^^? Please

ol 2 have this virus

Last edited:

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

can wehere fix this ^^? Please

ol 2 have this virus
Seems more like a false positive to me. Does the last line mean both of the downloads on nyaa has a virus detected? If that's the case, then it's likely that Kaspersky caught a false positive.

I'm not a computer virus expert so I could be wrong. But the 2nd torrent on nyaa has an Assembly-CSharp.dll last modified at 12/27 which is before the sale so a virus can't be injected there.
The torrent you listed on the other hand has 12/30 as last modified. But that could just be because it's there was a bug fix update on that date.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
look this is the info

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Is there a point in advancing the scenes? Or are the only unlockable things the clothes in the store?

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
So i kinda found out how to catch up to her. I double tapped W then hold for a second then let go. Using the scroll wheel should work but I was spamming it which made it halt or something halfway.

And for trying to go back to pistoning, I tried all stances and moving the mouse up n down again but no avail.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Game feels really incomplete, I hope the developer adds on some updates. The shop only has 5 items and only in 2 categories.

Not to much to say about gameplay since boxing isn't really my type of game. The training seems to just be selecting an exercise and leaving it on. Boxing doesn't seem like it's a very deep system, or maybe I"m playing it wrong.

The H-scene is pretty good but has several problems with the implementation. I can't see the entire body in the same screen. No 3rd person camera, no "zoom out" option, and panning up and down is really slow. If it must be PoV camera locked, perhaps at least make the male lean back so we can see more of the body. At the very least I would like panning up and down to be faster so I don't have to move my mouse up and lift back several times.

Also, I would like some kind of gallery mode with auto. I don't mind having to fight first to get to the scene, but then once it ends I have to fight again. The male also doesn't do anything if I'm not rapidly moving my mouse back and forth, an auto mode would be nice.

Reputation score
A lot of the problems with this game (especially the H content) stem from the fact its actually supposed to be a VR game. For example, you can't really see much in the H mode while using desktop mode, because you need to use your mouse both to look and to....perform, but in VR mode you could just move your head no problem.

Yes, the game seems super incomplete in many ways (why is there even a shop, there's barely anything in it? Why does it cost forward progress to use the shop? Why are there SO MANY STATS that seem to have basically no impact?). But it's an interesting experiment into the VR genre. Of course I don't have a VR headset so who knows if its any better that way, but it seems clear to me that most of the issues with the game come from it trying to be VR compatible.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Top 10 rapist questions.
ROFLMAO

Anyone on laptop? what do you do to use the scroll wheel?

EDIT: And why is the supossedly virus-free one 691.5 MB and the virus one 1.5GB one?

The sum is added by the virus or what?

EDIT 3: Nvm, it's because it's zipped right

Last edited:

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
so this game is labled as "reverse rape" on DLsite....does that mean if you get knocked out the girls will rape you or will they try to rape you midfight?

Missing_ID

Lurker
Reputation score
This game seems to be quite heavy performance wise...

I'll probably got flamed for this, but how do you set the game in windows mode? The manual said "If you keep Alt on while starting the game, the Unity Details dialog will appear. ", but it doesn't seem to help me. Does it mean to hold Alt while you click on the .exe, hold alt while you press the start button in game, or something else?

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score
This game seems to be quite heavy performance wise...

I'll probably got flamed for this, but how do you set the game in windows mode? The manual said "If you keep Alt on while starting the game, the Unity Details dialog will appear. ", but it doesn't seem to help me. Does it mean to hold Alt while you click on the .exe, hold alt while you press the start button in game, or something else?
alt+enter will switch to window mode.

Also the game uses very little resources... especially when actually fighting, the fps counter shows something like 300-400's...

If your using a laptop though I guess its possible, since cheap laptops aren't made to do games.

kobun

Lurker
Reputation score
hello, i downloaded this game from another source but there are a lot of bugs some of which include

1) if i play league and the match involving the player character isn't the first one, the player character and the opponent spawn both at the center and get stuck forever
2) some cutscenes don't play correctly, the camera only shows the girls leg and nothing happens, when the cutscene end and i return to the gym, the game locks up instead

i also have a problem where despite my energy bar being full no new cutscenes happen at all which i also think is a bug
as someone said a bug fix was posted a while ago, does anyone have it? is the version posted here the patched one?
has anyone here ran into the same bugs? maybe i should post some screenshot of the bugs happening

Status
Not open for further replies.