What's new

[Dot_Slave3] Parasite in City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistula

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Dot_Slave3 and I are putting together some new stuff for Parasite in City. I'm not gonna drop to much information but we need to poll the hardcore fans of the game.

What in Parasite in city is your favorite Fetish?
What is other "zombie" Genre games/movie/comics is a fetish you saw or wanted to see?

You might be asking.... What is this all about? To which we say. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

dot_slave3

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Parasite in City [New Comic!]

that's good!!

c:you have to draw you self

me:wtf

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

multiple vote, epic.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

im glad that 1 of my 2 favorite fetishes made it onto the pole, but would it be possible to also have impregnation by zombie? it would be hot if she were to get pregnant and have a real zombie baby and not just a fly. plus walking around with a big belly is hot too.

Star-san

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

All of the above? Can't wait to see what comes out of this.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

31 people actually have a 'get fucked by zombie dogs' fetish?

Last edited:

Eromancer

Sex Demon
Reputation score

31 people actually have a get fucked by zombie dogs fetish?
Haha, the way this is stated is great.

It was between that and bugs for me. Went with the bugs.

wrathknight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ah people have their favorite fetish, some like dogs, or watching etc

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The world deserves more Sapphism!

BoobieMan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Voted for everything.
In my opinion girl should turn to "complete whore mode" when parasite infects her.
Egg laying must be in that kind of game.
Zombie should be more disgusting(at least you could make an option).
If it's a zombie game... Well, I'm not fan of this thing, but guro is also should be in the game(can't fucking believe I'm saying this, jesus, I'm getting more broken in my fucking head).
One more thing comes to my head: have you ever seen a normal girl being raped in her ass all the way through by tentacle and kissing(with tentacle coming out of mouth) zombie girl and then tentacle come out of zombie girl's ass and rapes both pussies? Taking maggots out of ass or by cunilingus/anilingus is too damn hot too.
Huge thing disappoints me in Parasite City - when you got raped by huge fly and give birth to it, fly comes out already adult. Why not include maggots/eggs, that crawl outside and inside if you get caught or taken down. No belly bulge from penetrations/insertions(or stomach deformation if you want), no x-ray, can't play as infected, walking around as pregnant looking girl is hot as hell, especially if you can see something crawl inside of her(these weird movings/moves on the belly skin).
You can call whatever you want, I haven't paid a penny for any game I've ever played with H-content. I love to complain, I love to share my opinion as everyone else around.
So here is few of my thoughts, I will gladly listen to people who want to tell me "go fuck yourself" or "draw it yourself and make your own game", agree with me and add some more delicious and pervert things, etc.
P.S. Internet is not perverted enough! NEED MORE.

Sess-

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

^lol@rant :D

i do say aswell though that, id wish there would be stomach bulging/deformation (and no, inflation isnt the same nor is pregnancy :mad:)

other than that im satisfied with dogs being so highly voted, wish there to be horses aswell though, also tentacles. :p

Last edited:

ngansex

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Why there not be sex with zombie and pregnant a monster and be rape by that baby monster ?

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

@ngansex No.

it seems people still haven't gotten over Nanocrisis.

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Voted for everything.
In my opinion girl should turn to "complete whore mode" when parasite infects her.
Egg laying must be in that kind of game.
Zombie should be more disgusting(at least you could make an option).
If it's a zombie game... Well, I'm not fan of this thing, but guro is also should be in the game(can't fucking believe I'm saying this, jesus, I'm getting more broken in my fucking head).
One more thing comes to my head: have you ever seen a normal girl being raped in her ass all the way through by tentacle and kissing(with tentacle coming out of mouth) zombie girl and then tentacle come out of zombie girl's ass and rapes both pussies? Taking maggots out of ass or by cunilingus/anilingus is too damn hot too.
Huge thing disappoints me in Parasite City - when you got raped by huge fly and give birth to it, fly comes out already adult. Why not include maggots/eggs, that crawl outside and inside if you get caught or taken down. No belly bulge from penetrations/insertions(or stomach deformation if you want), no x-ray, can't play as infected, walking around as pregnant looking girl is hot as hell, especially if you can see something crawl inside of her(these weird movings/moves on the belly skin).
You can call whatever you want, I haven't paid a penny for any game I've ever played with H-content. I love to complain, I love to share my opinion as everyone else around.
So here is few of my thoughts, I will gladly listen to people who want to tell me "go fuck yourself" or "draw it yourself and make your own game", agree with me and add some more delicious and pervert things, etc.
P.S. Internet is not perverted enough! NEED MORE.

I do like the idea of including All the Way Through, and I agree with the maggot part.
I don't think it needs to go full guro as it would shy some people away. I personally wouldn't care for it, but I think Iris Action is a good example of how to include some heavier ryona and still keep an audience. To that effect, clothing destruction would be sweet.
Maybe it's not too zombie related but spiderweb bondage and traps would be awesome. Zombies could interact with that too. Oh, and maybe another bug type.
As for more Zombie related material, maybe some zombies that start trapping her by trying to tear off her clothes before the other ones show up, spit roasting, DP, and other group sex options.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

31 people actually have a 'get fucked by zombie dogs' fetish?
Yes I am

Tough choice between Bug and Dog
Like em both , but I'll go with the Dog option for now:D

kdodger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

there's something about bug sex... can't stand them irl yet....idk. Btw what's tentacle eating?

BoobieMan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

there's something about bug sex... can't stand them irl yet....idk. Btw what's tentacle eating?
Character taking it with mouth. Either it's a blowjob, deepthroat or swallowing tentacle until stomach deformation/coming out of ass.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I think that's usually called "all the way through"

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Damn, zombie dogs don't fuck around.
Anyway, I like Eroquis' take on this stuff.

<3

WonderLlama2008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Great to hear!

One thing not in your survey: Pregnancy and monster birth! That's one of the things I appreciate most about Parasite in City!

Dot_Slave3 and I are putting together some new stuff for Parasite in City. I'm not gonna drop to much information but we need to poll the hardcore fans of the game.

What in Parasite in city is your favorite Fetish?
What is other "zombie" Genre games/movie/comics is a fetish you saw or wanted to see?

You might be asking.... What is this all about? To which we say. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.