What's new

[Dot_Slave3] Parasite in City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Relic

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Parasite in City [New Comic!]

While i KNOW this isnt the right thread for this... Mind telling one where such mods/builds could be found?

Id be quite certain afore-mentioned "one" would be very grateful.
Google 'sdtmods', should be the first result.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Konashion stopped posting after the Flood or hurricane in Japan or where ever it was. So i guessed the worst might of happend. I loved his SDT game though.
That is Tsunami , I think?

at least until we wait for the return of dotslave you can always check Anthropobia :D
That's good
But I prefer PIC style

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I just assumed Dot Slave left the project when this thread went pants on head retarded a few pages back and either pissed him off or all of the suggestions and begging for preferred content made him disinterested in trying to live up to the hype and please everyone when he himself hadn't been pleased with his character design at the time of his last post.
There hasn't been a post on his blog since October 18th and he hasn't been active here since December. As much as I would love for him to drop in and say "hey I've been working on it for a while, here's a demo" I don't think that will happen.
Could be an Iris Action situation where other SFW projects are taking up the majority of his focus. Dare to dream.
The last post on his blog was saying "it may take years but I will never stop". I think he just lost part of his team and is now slowly working on the game with less people. The reason we haven't had any recent posts here is because there hasn't really been anything to discuss.

Not a Spy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Konashion stopped posting after the Flood or hurricane in Japan or where ever it was. So i guessed the worst might of happend. I loved his SDT game though.
Hm? The 2011 Japan Tsunami? Konashion's last post was in 2013 though.

E

erobotan

Not much news but since you guys talking about tsunami and other scary stuff I just want to say that Dot Slave is alive and he also said that he's very stupid lol.

Hope he get back on track soon ^^;

horneddevil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not much news but since you guys talking about tsunami and other scary stuff I just want to say that Dot Slave is alive and he also said that he's very stupid lol.

Hope he get back on track soon ^^;
I'm glad to hear he's okay. Has he given any more thought to a Patreon? Parasite in City is one of my absolute favs, so I'd throw a lot of cash to get a sequel made (or any project by pixel factory).

blood mane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

holy shit i've been waiting for eternity for his/her update. But this is nice to hear that he/she is still okay.

E

erobotan

holy shit i've been waiting for eternity for his/her update. But this is nice to hear that he/she is still okay.
I'm glad to hear he's okay. Has he given any more thought to a Patreon? Parasite in City is one of my absolute favs, so I'd throw a lot of cash to get a sequel made (or any project by pixel factory).
He feels sorry for the lack of update & he's worry that he will receive some backlash for it. I told him that everyone here is supportive but he still don't wanna post ^^;

no mention about patreon during that talk so i don't know ... T__T

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well one of those most obnoxious things about this thread is no link to any of his stuff on the main page, that could be fixed.

Ey, just noticed he's nearing 10k sales on parasite in city, pretty awesome.

blood mane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

He feels sorry for the lack of update & he's worry that he will receive some backlash for it. I told him that everyone here is supportive but he still don't wanna post ^^;

well it's nice to hear that he is still there. May i ask, is the game in progress? is there some estimation when he will finish it or when he will post an update?

E

erobotan

well it's nice to hear that he is still there. May i ask, is the game in progress? is there some estimation when he will finish it or when he will post an update?
he seems to get burnt out from the game so he decide to take a break .. not sure for how long T__T

elevator88

Demon Girl
Reputation score

At that point pixel can tell us that. Taking a break for being a single dev to an awesome game is no big thing. Just letting us know youre alive is nice.

blood mane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

okay. i will still be patiently waiting for this one :)

horneddevil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, I hope he reads his PMs. I'll send him a supportive one. He can take his time. I'm sure that the first game took its toll on him. He should know we just want to support his work!

watch_pets

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I hope he will return to development of new PiC game.

Zelnik

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

*Hides his pitchfork and torch*

VERY SUPPORTIVE. TOTALLY WASN'T GOING TO BURN HIM AT THE STAKE!

In all seriousness, life happens, tell him to come back:D

Lolicaust

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

-Parasite that latches onto the heroine's tits and if it finishes its sucking and injects its load, her tits temporarily grow (nothing monstrous but bigger) and they make her unable to jump for a little while.

-Egg laying parasite in the last game was awesome. Fill her up with eggs so she has a little belly and cannot run until she lays them or they hatch.
I'd make it rain if that was actually implemented into the game.

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

what was his last game that he made before parasite in city o.o

E

erobotan

I don't really understand but dotslave told me to post this

i think it's a skype chatroom

Status
Not open for further replies.