What's new

ACT [ Ishigaki ] [ 石垣] PASSION MORTALE! / PASSION MORTALE!完成版 RE209805 RJ209805

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I wonder why the mega link isnt working for me at all...

Dagma

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
stuck at a part on stage 3-2 anyone get past it
nvm finished it

Last edited:

shadowman

Lurker
Reputation score
The 4th level on is a cunt. I defy you to maintain a boner after you hit the windy level. Then the darkness levels? Pfft. F this. Thanks for the upload, but god damn... What a let down.

Edit. Just found another little glitch. If you die in the wrong place and respwn, the game bugs out all of the keybox things you need to open doors, forcing you to close the game and start over.

Done.

Last edited:

SilverLink

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah this one is pretty terrible with all the bugs and the level design

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I feel like his games are getting worse or something. The first one was fine, the second was quite irritating, and this one...

Cheesecakeman

Reputation score
I still love the artwork of these games, now if I can just get the galleryto work properly...

AnotherLurker

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
The 4th level on is a cunt. I defy you to maintain a boner after you hit the windy level. Then the darkness levels? Pfft. F this. Thanks for the upload, but god damn... What a let down.

Edit. Just found another little glitch. If you die in the wrong place and respwn, the game bugs out all of the keybox things you need to open doors, forcing you to close the game and start over.

Done.
Boy you weren't kidding.. Even with the health hacked it's akin to a frustrating flash era time-attack game.

The animations are mostly the same compared to the last game, but I cannot complain about a game with a genre this unique.
Futa-Protagonist RoR may be the pepsi to my Reverse-rape Male-Protagonist RoR Coke, but I'm fucking thirsty and I'll take what I can get.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I got to the chain light switches at the end of 5-1 before getting frustrated. May just wait on a save for this one, lol

SilverLink

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Only one boss it seems, wasnt difficult at least. gallery has huge issues for me, errors some of the time

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Compared to the first game, this one tries too hard to making the game more....difficult(more like frustrating)? I feel that if the Dev created an endless wave mode instead of these dumb map ideas(I.e. the darkness and wind mechanics) this game would have been a pleasant playthrough. Animation still live up to the previous games(he finally added a footjob scene, yes!) but I really wished there was an endless mode to view them more naturally. IMO replace the gallery with an endless/interactive mode like what shinobi girl had would have been great to see.

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score
So, how do you switch damn levers?
Oh, you have to standing dash them.
God, why?...

Last edited:

laugh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Man the new system legitimately hates me and won't let me attach files at all, so I'll have to give you a link for save instead.

I ended up just bum rushing through the last part of the game, very frustrating.

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score
Definitely the worst in the series so far. They try so hard to create gameplay but all they end up with is some frustrating fucking mess.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Definitely the worst in the series so far. They try so hard to create gameplay but all they end up with is some frustrating fucking mess.
H-content wise theres was some quality upgrade but not so much but the difficulty spike oh god its retarded and the whole stage get soft locked if you run out of lives.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
BEHOLD LONK GET IT BEFORE GET DELETED !

Last edited: